Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest7"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It had been a long time since Marza last found herself on the docks of Lilycove. Luckily, the town wasn't all sandy beaches and obnoxious hotels. With the shipment not expected until the day after, she was quick to make herself acquainted with the seedier side of town. Every town had one, like a unrelenting cold sore, tonguing at a wound until it festered. There was one bar in particular that she recalled, which had the cheapest booze and the rowdiest fights.
[break][break]
That was the shit hole she found herself in, the sound of a fight from downstairs. Barely hiding under the cover of civility. It was close enough to being her kind of place to qualify for a good time. It also wasn't long until she'd had a drink too many. She was the loud sort of drinker, barreling through just about anyone in her way like a Paldean tauros.
[break][break]
She was also the type of drunk that practically begged for a fight. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" She halted, noticing the blonde that looked frustratingly familiar to her. Marza didn't require much to feel annoyed, but this woman seemed to hold a lot of her contempt.

[attr="class","tag"][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest7]--accent:#897796;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest7]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Beach you [s]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:22:38 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skyler"]
The establishment Captain Dross finds herself in is a ramshackle excuse of a bar, hidden away in the seediest part of Lilycove. Grime coats weathered surfaces that no one ever bothers cleaning- but she isn't here for the views anyway.

This is not, Skyler muses amusedly, a place someone would go to for a good time.

Not unless you were someone like Skyler Dross, and you chased trouble the same way a fool would the glint of gold - with an absolute disregard for anything but her own pleasure.

So when the voice reaches her, anticipation shivers a path down her spine.

She knows how this will end- how it always ends in places like this. And yet she still turns around. Still takes her sweet time dragging a silver gaze up and down 's frame. Up, down. Again.

Her lips twitch.

"Depends. Who's askin'?"

The tequila shot burns deliciously down her throat, and Skyler wipes any leftovers with the back of her hand. 

[newclass=.skyler] [/newclass][newclass=.skyler b] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler i] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler a] text-transform:uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
Beach you [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:59:42 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The woman who had become the center of her inebriated attention didn't shy away. Even after she got a good look at her. Good. That at least meant she had guts. Though that didn't explain where she'd seen her before, which was frustrating. Her mind wasn't at its sharpest, though she was far from drunk. Marza wasn't the smartest person in the world, but she was a grudging one. There were very few slights that she let go.
[BREAK][BREAK]
Then, she remembered. The last time she'd been on a smuggling job in these parts. She remembered her face, waving from the opposing ship with as her own sank. She'd had to swim back to shore using a Clawitzer, it had been humiliating. Not to mention, she hadn't gotten paid at the end of the day. All that work and she couldn't even afford a drop of liquor to numb her wounded pride. "You stole from me." Inebriated or not, she moved quickly, moving to grab the other woman by the front of her collar. Her lips peeled back in a feral snarl.
[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","tag"][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Beach you [s]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 19:36:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skyler"]
"Did I?" There's something vaguely insulting about the casual way she curls her tongue around the words. "You're gonna hav to be more specific, sweets." She doesn't attempt to step aside as Marza moves to grab her collar, even as the threads of her shirt threaten to rip apart.

Good, a primal, hungry part of her brain provides. Her lips part subconsciously, a tongue tracing the edges of sharp incisors. "I can't be expected to remember all of my jobs, can I?"

Sweat. Violence. Adrenaline. Skyler drinks it all in with joyous abandon and an absolute disregard for her own self-preservation. The fierce curl of her mouth is an invitation, prodding at 's pride, encouraging her to exact revenge. Sweat gathers in the nape of her neck, trickles down the curve of her spine. Adrenaline runs hot through her veins. Every inch of her skin is hyper-aware, electrified.

Arceus, she missed this.

Skyler downs the rest of her drink before deliberately stepping forward, breaching any remaining space between them - bold, brash, foolish. Everything outside of this brewing conflict becomes a blur, inconsequential.

"You 'bout to be trouble, then?" Her hand curls into a fist at her side.

[newclass=.skyler] [/newclass][newclass=.skyler b] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler i] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler a] text-transform:uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
Beach you [s]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 14:42:22 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Her teeth gritted on a wild sneer. "No, suppose that's true." Whether she remembered or not, it hardly mattered. It was a miracle that Marza herself could even remember, but even she could hold a grudge. Even if, right then, it felt like more of an excuse to blow off steam.
[break][break]
"You 'bout to be trouble, then?"
[break][break]
She was more than just trouble. There was more than one way to re-introduce oneself. If she'd forgotten her, then she would remind her in other ways. The blonde stepped closer, tension lining her frame. She didn't look terribly strong, but Marza had her lights knocked out enough time to know that didn't matter. Strength could come in small packages.
[break][break]
"Let me remind you then," She scoffed, still entirely too drunk to measure her own thoughts. Her hand drew into a fist, a heavy uppercut to the woman's head. A quick knock out would be a luxury for her that few were given.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[googlefont=Poppins]