WRITE REPLY

BE GAY DO CRIME

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BE GAY DO CRIME
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 21:59:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swedev"]
[attr="class","swedev2"]
[attr="class","swedevname"]
[attr="class","swedevimg"]

SYLVAN
[break]LOCKE

[attr="class","swedevlyric"]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]
WE NEVER FOUND THE ANSWER

an illegitimate child born into a family of considerable wealth and prestige – not so remarkable as to be worth mentioning, but a scandal is never in anyone's best interest. due to the circumstances of their birth they were brought up in isolation, seen to by hired hands and tutors and hardly anyone else. their shoddy rearing, combined with a steady diet of books and television, resulted in a poorly socialized terror whose thirst for something more almost eclipsed the resentment that it had been kept from them in the first place. after turning eighteen and taking some time to prepare, they knocked down the walls around them and haven't stopped doing so since.

[break][break]

their name isn't their real name, but it'll never come up. none of that has anything to do with them anymore. they're just sylvan, some audacious brat from nowhere with too much ambition for their own good.

FRIENDSHIPS
I KNOW YOU CARRY US

league, rocket, whatever; sylv doesn't discriminate as long as the other party has something to offer. whether good or bad, they want experiences. frankly, even if someone hates their guts, there's the possibility of them latching on because they're not used to that kind of reception. they're that kind of person, yknow? they like company, even if company doesn't like them. anyone can find themself in their good graces if they just put up with their nonsense and don't become a significant obstacle. getting sincerely close to them is next to impossible and definitely more trouble than it's worth; they pry at and test the patience of everyone they meet, and prolonged exposure frays the nerves, but a little bit of mutual wasted time is always on the table even so, should someone decide to take it.

HATESHIPS
AND IT WAS SUCH A MESS

sylvan's freedom is their first priority and life and there are few people – even friends – that they're unwilling to fuck over for fun or for personal gain. positive relationships are fleeting and negative relationships are plenty, but they're fine with that. there are likely several people, even within team rocket, who will hate their guts for a number of good reasons. most of that hatred is one-sided; somebody could beat the hell out of them and the weird bastard would probably make a good time of it, so no hard feelings.

[break][break]

there are a few things they really do dislike, though. they don't like being told what to do, so they may grow to resent their higher ups. also, surprisingly, they really care about their pokemon, so be nice to them, okay? and also, don't ask if they're a boy or a girl. and also–

[break][break]

lastly: being physically restrained makes them lash out like a cornered animal. act with that in mind, or don't.

LOVESHIPS
I DON'T SAY IT ENOUGH

intimacy? allergic. should they recognize they value and regard another person at this level, they'd likely see it as... an obstacle, at best. the desire to please another person conflicts directly with their desire to live for themself. unfortunately, they're likely to initially treat a loved one even worse than an enemy in a sorry attempt to nip things in the bud much too late. their selfish feelings, their cognitive dissonance, their dysphoria, their unspoken insecurities all work against them in this area more than anywhere else. an infuriating push-pull dynamic is sure to follow, at least in the beginning.

[break][break]

i don't know why anyone would want this but it's an option?

[attr="class","swedevbot"]

21 [attr="class","ion-heart"]
PANSEXUAL[attr="class","ion-heart"]
ROCKET [attr="class","ion-heart"]
DISASTER

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.swedev]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:19px;width:452px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedev2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;color:#494949;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;padding:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevname]background-color:#f9f9f9;border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;margin:-35px -35px 35px -35px;font:45px Roboto;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;padding:32px 35px;height:85px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevimg]float:left;border:solid 23px #999999;padding:2px;background-color:#f9f9f9;height:100px;width:100px;margin:-32px 35px 0px -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevlyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:0px;padding-top:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevlyric i]font-size:9px;padding-right:8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.swedev2 h1]border-top:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:12px;padding:19px;margin:35px -35px 35px -35px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedev2 h1 b]float:left;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevbot]margin:35px -35px -35px -35px;border-top:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:center;padding:19px 0px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevbot i]color:#999999;font-size:9px;padding:0px 10px;[/newclass]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BE GAY DO CRIME
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 3:49:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@sylv + @names
firstly its really interesting in that even though sylv and tiamat have similar backgrounds it resulted in two vastly different characters

ANYWAYS i was thinking tiamat could be sylv's friend who takes them to do all sorts of terrible shit in the name of fun and excitement, and sylv could kind of appreciate that. maybe they grow attached to each other?? but that'll show up in the posts or not, i like to let that happen organically

like they're both hedonistic and isolated enough to really have a good time with each other, and tiamat isn't too bummed out by someone leaving them later on, so they'd probably have a good on-off relationship whenever they find each other. i feel like they'd be (sorta-kinda) friends and maybe care about each other?? (but probably not if they don't develop character lol)
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights