Jack Magnus
Take Me to Church [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:25:06 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

This what it like to have PTSD?[break][break]

Magnus had woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. He downed his coffee, and he was out the door with his hellhounds. Coco and Latte trot behind him. Without much as a second word, he's off towards Slateport, donning his Orthrus jacket, and a bandages over his face.[break][break]

"I'll be back later."[break][break]

He needed to be alone. So he decides to go somewhere he hadn't visited yet. On his beach date with , he would spot the Church. Good a place as any. With a hand, he pushes the door open. He takes a step in, and quickly files in to find the front pews.[break][break]

And he seats himself, hands clasped together, leaning forward. He's trying to make sense of it. Himself. What went down. What... all happened.[break][break]

...[break][break]

"... Arceus... you even give a shit up there? You got any guidance? Anything at all?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- SIGNATURE JACKET, ORTHRUS SYMBOL OUTFIT[break]
- Something really bad happened... Magnus can't put it together in his head. Somethings blocking him.[break]
- He saw a church here in Slateport on his date with ... maybe he can find some answers. Figure out...[break]
- Man is just not the praying sort. Tries to ask Arceus a question in a church pew.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights