TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
the newt cinematic universe
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 21:39:35 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar

EMILIA THORNE
ROCKET RESEARCHER. FEMALE. AGE 31.
for

the woman who ruined nikola's life and then dropped them off in hoenn to dispose of them, professor thorne is wily, cunning, and selfish. while she's quite skilled as a scientist, she's even more skilled at swindling people, presenting them with charm and passion and sweeping them off their feet so it isn't months later until they realize they've been scammed. her reasonings for this are undecided; whether she has a tragic backstory or not is up to you. she's been invited to continue her research under rocket's mantle by nikola, who plans to get their revenge once they decide they can no longer use her.
FACE CLAIM: uni, path to nowhere

KONANI HIDAKA
LEAGUE CADET. FEMALE. AGE 16.
for
the daughter of maisie's old partner. konani was raised in alola largely by her father and grandparents, as her mother was always busy with work. her mother died when she was thirteen, and konani grieved her for some years before running away to hoenn to try and find her mother's ex-partner. she'd like to hunt her down, but it seems she's no longer even using the same name... much of this character's personality and traits are up to you, and she will not encounter maisie for a bit, so feel free to pursue other plot points with her. and as a side note, please be careful not to use any whitewashed art, because unfortunately there is a LOT of it of this character.
FACE CLAIM: suletta mercury, mobile suit gundam: the witch from mercury

LETHE STRIX
ROCKET GRUNT. FEMALE. AGE 34.
for
formerly a woman named bianca durandal, the best friend ("gal pals", hem hem) of maisie while the two were in the academy. two and a half years ago she was involved in an accident that resulted in the loss of her right eye and multiple burns all over mostly the right side of her body, and bianca durand was pronounced dead as her body was never recovered from the fire. in truth, an agent of rocket pulled her from the wreckage and decided she could be of use. she was patched up and given a new lease on life, and later dispatched to hoenn. thanks to rocket's meddling, her memories of her past are very patchy. (more specific info will be given if you're interested, i'm just trying to keep maisie's past a secret from the general public because it's fun!)
FACE CLAIM: quanxi, chainsaw man
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven