Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Silver Medal Stunners [S]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 22:55:14 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Hot asses and cold waters brought an end to Isaac's run along the booty bump rankings. After an impressive performance Day 1, he just wasn't up for snuff come Day 2. Apparently that was the final round before the finals, too. Curse his luck![break][break]

Oh well. The longer he stayed in that competition, the more that tense feeling seemed to creep down his spine. Hitting the waters and being eliminated, in its own, weird way, was like a strange sort of release. Maybe one day Isaac would realize just what the heck was going on, but for now he let himself shake the thought. There was still way too much he had to worry about without chasing after hunches.[break][break]

In fact, why let himself worry at all? He still didn't know where was. He still wasn't in a position where he could assist . He still wasn't even in a position to act on his plans, let alone worry about the consequences. Angsting over them now was just going to throw him off his game before he could even get started.[break][break]

Maybe the best preparation he could make was living well.[break][break]

For the time being, Isaac made his way out onto the beach and flicked out a towel. Why bother drying off when the sunshine could do it for him? Once it was nice and set, he stretched himself out, fully prepared to get some much needed rest and relaxation. Arceus, why didn't he do this kind of thing more often?[break][break]

It would have been nice to while he still had the chance.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights