She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Pacifidlog Poison
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 13:39:07 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The mission is fairly simple all things considered. Simply take a walk around Pacifidlog Town, note any vulnerabilities that could assist in taking over, then report back after the day is done. Easy peasie.
[break][break]
Xenon never really liked easy missions, they bored her to tears. There was no violence, no blood, no explosions, she might as well be on vacation. And again, this was taking time away from her other more important projects, things like taking over Lilycove instead of this podunk shithole masquerading as a town. The only thing useful about this place was its proximity to the Ultra Rift leading to Lesser Megalopolis. And sure that's useful in and of itself, but the town itself was still worthless!
[break][break]
The only upside to this whole thing was that at least she had a nice piece of ass to stare at accompanying her, the Ultramodernist's eyes flicking over to for a brief second before she turned her attention back to the little raft she was balancing on just outside the Pokecenter. "So what's your name again, and why should I care about you enough to bother memorizing it? Most of you grunts tend to like, get yourselves killed pretty fast and all, or run away and I have to kill you myself. Are you a runner? You don't look like a runner, but most people- well no, most people actually do look like runners. You can see it in their eyes, the Bitch factor lodged in their soul." She chuckles as she muses on this thing she just made up, sticking out her arms to help her better balance on the raft as she precariously tips from one side to another.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]