awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
lamentation [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 5:11:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
galar. her, i've never been, sounds like a lie now so she opts not to say it. there is a solemnity that befalls her upon hearing it. she'd seen the footage following the darkest day. she knows what it's like to see your home in shambles. 

"yes," she says and her fingers lift from the runes. she picks away some of the grit from her skin. "i was sixteen when i left." even at eighteen, two years had felt like decades. now, in some ways, she does barely remember it. 

it's easier not to think about. the one piece of her that had remained in kalos, , had followed her to hoenn too. then she'd lost her like she'd lost most everything else. 

another flight. part of the floor has given way. across it, separated by a support beam, a sableye looms over a large apple. its head cocks from side to side, considering, and then its stomach betrays it. sharp claws plunge down towards the apple, but the strike never pierces its red skin. 

three green whip-like shapes emerge from the apple, wrapping around the sableye's arms and torso. a syrpent's head emerges, yellow eyes gleaming, and then it tosses the finicky devil over the ledge. 

skipping!
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
lamentation [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:17:50 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango rocketchar"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

Maybe if they’d remembered it all, they’d recall that they shared a Galar at one point. Years from now. But that dream has largely fogged over for Fern, most of it lost to the recesses of their subconscious—save for a few precious pieces. But even then it is not home.[break][break]
Not in the way the Galar they grew in is.[break][break]
They watch her curiously, head tilted as their sylveon eyes the apple across the ledge. Their attention deviates for a moment, then returns to her. “Formative years,” they remark quietly, and a part of them considers pressing further— if they hadn’t been distracted by the way the strange, not-exactly flapple knocks the sableye down several stories.[break][break]
How curious. They’ve not seen this form in real time.[break][break]
A click of their tongue sends their sylveon forward with the cry of her disarming voice— a sound that sends the hydrapple before it’s snared in a ball.[break][break]
Their blue eyes stare lifts back to their companion, and the swift buzz of a phone in their pocket once again pulls their attention away. “I’m afraid here is where I must leave you,” they murmur with a slight frown. It seems they are late for a meeting.[break][break]
“Until next time, Councilwoman.” Fern ducks away quickly then, without leaving much time for her to respond to the fact that they’d known her all along.

[break][break]

[break] catching hydrapple // dragon/ghost/flying[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: ; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga