TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMOG: Kaz & Nikita
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 5:37:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

The mist was rolling in.

The mist was rolling in.

This was not a great thing. The sight of its pink hue meant that it was a special kind of mist and anybody caught in it was going to have a bad time which is why a masked hero was racing across the field as he was swallowed up by it. Even if wearing a mask didn't protect him from the mist completely it still provided some sense of protection. Mind over matter.

"Hey! If anyone is out there let me know! We gotta get outta here!" He's only had a handful of encounters with this stuff and all those times he could recall did not leave great impressions on him. If this war wasn't going to kill anybody than whatever came out of this plague was going to one way or another. No way he was going to let that happen if he could stop it. "Hey! Anyone out there!?" He just hoped he could make it time to actually stop something from happening.

MP: 60 [post + mission start]
MP TOTAL: 60

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 9:53:07 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]A long-time Rocket target of his had run into this mist. Perhaps in hopes of escaping their dogged stalker. A ploy which—quite obviously—failed. "Hm." By the time he’d tracked the man and his Zebstrika down, they’d been relieved of their heads. Only a single bloodied footprint served to identify the perpetrator. After quickly logging it, Nikita turned back the way he had come.

Nikita had encountered this mist earlier this evening and a few times before that. It did not scare him. The tricks it played on his mind relied on phantoms and grief. But the detective did not believe in ghosts, at least not in this sense. And, fortunately, it seemed whatever creature had dispatched his mortal enemy had vanished in the swirling fog. His skeletal Houndoom mask provided some protection from the mist’s hallucinatory effects. That did not stop him from initially brushing Kazimir’s cries off as a delusion.

But then the man shouted again. With a glance at his companion—an old, surprisingly large Houndstone—Nikita rushed toward the sound’s source. That is not to say that he ran--that would be an inelegant, messy mode of travel. “Do you make a habit of announcing yourself on the battlefield?” Though his heart seemed to be in the right place, it was also in the right place to get shot. “It is a lovely way to—” Something stirred the mist around them as a wing dipped dangerously close to them. “--attract attention.”

With a mechanical roar, the Iron Jugulus swooped down toward them. All three of its maws began to glow hot pink—the energy a few seconds away from spilling out. With a sigh, Nikita gestured Winters into a battle stance. "Play rough."

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 2:51:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The mist was starting to thicken all around making it hard to even see shapes through it. Usually that meant something bad when it came to this pink mist, or so he's heard. That meant that whoever was still in here was probably in trouble, the sound of his foot stepping into something liquid and seeing that it was red was not making him feel great. Something had already happened here and he wondered if he was too late or not.

He wouldn't get the chance to even try and find the source of it when someone wearing a mask and on top a gravely ghost dog suddenly approached him with a warning about him shouting. "Hey I'm just-" He didn't get a chance to defend himself as an Iron Jugulus suddenly flew in from the mist and aimed bright lights at the duo. Kazimir was quick to reach for a ball and out came a similar beast to the Paradox Pokemon; Iron Hands, "Punch their lights out."

The cyborg sumo wrestler clenched its large hands as they started to glow and sparked to life with electricity and swing a thunder punch right at the robotic dragon. "Yeah and this is why I was even in here, trying to get people away from this thing!" Who knows how many victims it might have already claimed.

MP: 45 [post + interdream mist + paradox pokemon use]
MP TOTAL: 105

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 14:23:15 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The hound rushed forward to inflict punishment on the robotic monstrosity before him. Earlier that day, they’d tangled with one carrying a bomb. Fortunately, in this subterranean cavern, it could not disappear high into the aether. As the sounds of battle rose, Nikita sighed. “You were calling attention to yourself.” His words are clipped, and cultured. His hands reach up to make a slight adjustment to his mask—reminding himself that he cannot sate his nicotine addiction with it on.

As the Iron Hands appeared, Nikita’s eyes watched it in fascination. These illogical, alien creatures reminded him of young Sam’s drawings. A strange thing drafted by the mind of a child—most of them a disturbing mix of ‘cool’ and unrealistic. If this place was truly the result of dreams, Nikita hoped it could conjure an actually interesting case. He was starting to get itchy again. “Again, please.” A simple request is dispatched to Winters, as the dog targets the head opposite of the Iron Hands.

The talk of saving people made his nose wrinkle. “May I remind you that this is a battlefield?” Even from down here, one could make out the sounds of war: firing weapons, deadly clashes, and desperate shouts. “There is no one on this island who did not know what dangers they faced.” Even the children he had encountered had been at the briefing. “No one here is innocent.”

A brief glance at his hand showed them red. Dripping in ichor and gore. In the drips he could see screaming faces—the people he’d ended in his endless question for revenge. He blinked and the illusion was gone. "Certainly not me." From his holster, he pulled out a gun. As he raised it to shoot, a Dark Pulse ended the ground between the two men and their Pokemon.

But where had it come from?

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 2:49:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Doesn't matter who's innocent, just that no more lives are lost!" He didn't need to be reminded that innocence was the first thing to be lost in a war. He's had his fair share of fights with both Rockets and other beings waging war against them. It was a sad fact that he knew all too well. While Nikita's hand was red Kazimir's was black, grime and dirt covered it as he had been shuffling through the wreckage of these battles for survivors.

As his Iron Hands was busy eyeing the mechanical dragon it charged its energy gathering it up for another attack. Such preparations would not see them through fully as the ground underneath them erupted from a dark pulse. As Kaz was thrown to the ground he heard heavy footsteps and a shape within the mist approach them. Out walked what looked like an Amoogus on legs with grassy growths around the ridge of its large mushroom and let out a screech as it released a seed bomb at Kazimir who rolled out of the way. "We got more company!"

MP: 20 [post + paradox mon spawn]
MP TOTAL: 125

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 23:50:48 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective sighed as his companion expressed a do-gooder mindset. It was the sort of thing that got people killed—typically the people who clung to such idealism. Such lofty inflexibility also tended to snap the person with those morals. There was a reason trees that bent were the least likely to snap. Instead of responding to this, however, Nikita simply nodded. “I see.”

Hopefully, one of those saved lives would not relieve the man of his own. It’d be quite a mess to clean up. And, perhaps, a pity. There was a place for heroes in this world. It just was not here or now. “I do not believe a sense of self-preservation does anyone harm.” An ironic statement from the man who subsisted on revenge, alcohol, and illicit substances. In many ways, it was a stretch to call him a man at all—revenant would be a more accurate term.

Discussions of moral philosophy had no place on the battlefield, however. There were more immediate concerns. As the second creature appeared, Nikita could not resist a flat, “How astute.” He sighed. “I hadn’t noticed.’ Unfortunately, Winters was occupied with their multi-headed friend. His surprisingly swift movements seemingly made to tie the creature up in knots.

“Tch.” Skeletal fingers slid down to his belt. The Pokemon he tossed out was not his—it was something a woman left with him. For some reason, she decided chattel payments were still in fashion. In the end, he felt guilty ridding himself of the creature. “Come out, Mirabella.” A Wigglytuff burst from its depths. Her expression was haughty and domineering. “Hit it with a disarming voice.”

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 4:17:12 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The wigglytuff sang its song and the mushroom beast could care less for it. The screeching sound it was hearing in its ears made the creature stagger backwards shaking its head as it tried to plug its ears with its hands to block out the song. With each shake of its head pollen was flying off of its pores. A stun spore unknowingly let loose to shut the pink blob up and quiet the commotion.

On the other side the robotic tri headed dragon wasn't letting up as it's thing wings spread and let out a pair of cutting buzzsaw air cutters at the cyborg sumo. With a thrust the Iron Hands caught the cutting blades albeit leaving scars on its hands as it did. "Don't worry, just a scratch. Let's show them a real attack!" On command the sumo whirred as its fist was balled up again into a Thunder Punch, this one more powered up thanks to its earlier charging. This one seemed to be the blow that overwhelmed the dragon as it started to reel back and twitched uncontrollably before it started to roar, the sound of it becoming distorted as it began to fire off random bursts of dragon breath every which way from all three of its mouths.

MP: 10 [post]
MP TOTAL: 135

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 20:50:31 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]At the negative reaction, the fairy-type’s irritation grew. How dare this—this beast insult her voice in such a way! She had trained at fine vocal academies beside her trainer! It took air sharply through its nose, blowing up like a balloon as its sound grew in volume. Then, the thing shook off some white, dusty things onto her blush-colored fur. “Tuf!” Her tiny arms lifted to protect her face as she staggered back.

What a nasty, naughty thing! Spraying me with dandruff! Fortunately, the stun spore didn’t take immediate effect. With a shake of her marshmallow body, the Wigglytuff rocketed toward the Brute Bonnet. “Wiggly!” With a surprisingly fierce cry, it landed on the plant with all the fury of a typical Play Rough. As its last attack hit, the thing froze like a Deerling in the headlights. Sparks arced across its fur like lightning on a Tesla coil.

With three Pokemon in tight quarters, the Houndstone’s movements were a carefully orchestrated dance. Just as he attacked one head, another would dart at his bony legs. Electricity sparked across the dragon’s scales as the Iron Hands smashed into it with a clang. At the same time, the ghoulish hound touched down. “!?” A pained yelp emerged as he dropped to the ground with a bony clutter.

With a glare at his compatriot, Winters clambered back to his feet. When the green flames began to rain, the hound again leaped into the fray. This time, his attack aimed to bounce the dragon’s attacks off of (and into) one another like balls in a Newton’s cradle.

Nikita, meanwhile, was left to pat out a fire on his suit. "We should try to finish these quickly." A sigh pushed from his reedy chest. "These things are like Carvanha."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 6:51:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The Brute Bonnet wasn't expecting its criticism to be taken so seriously but the sight of the charging Wigglytuff certainly changed its mind. After getting slapped around by its rough play the mushroom staggered around in a daze. It wasn't until the flames of its fellow paradox's breath reached it thanks to a ghostly dog's antics. The flames lightly landed on its top but erupted into a blaze that engulfed the top of the Bonnett's head as it let out a scream and did its best to pat the fire out with its hands. Unfortunately that only made the flames spread to the rest of its body and engulf its entire form.

The beast only screamed as it ran around in circles before tripping over its own feet and falling to the ground where it stopped moving as the flames ate away at it. Kaz just grimaced. "Well, that's one down." Only one other one to go. If only it was that easy as from the mist came another Paradox, this one looking like a Jigglypuff with an outrageous ponytail swinging it around to pound Nikita from behind. "Shit!"

Kaz was nearly jumping through the air as his legs pushed him forward and managed to put himself between Nikita and the Scream Tail and caught its ponytail in his hands as it slapped against his shoulder. "Looks like you were right. They just keep swarming us. Kou-z! Let's blow them away!"

The Iron Hands raised its hands and aimed them at the two Paradox Pokemon and started to rotate them. With each turn their speed increased till one could feel the wind being blown from them as they started a pair of mini hurricanes. The Iron Jugulus tried to swoop down to strike down the Sumo-bot but found himself pushed backwards and back into the mist while the Scream Tail screeched as Kaz swung it around into the air and watched as it was blown away. Once the two were gone the mist both started to retreat and be blown away from the winds. "Alright...I think...we'll be safe if we push back the mist. Got anything to help with that?"

MP TOTAL: 145

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 0:22:47 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]“It is.” Nikita remarked simply to Kazimir. There was no pity in his blue-grey gaze. Then again, these days, he wondered if he was allergic to such feelings. He had certainly known people to develop a lactose allergy later in life. Perhaps it was the same for vulnerable emotions.

Nikita watched as the Brute Bonnet dissolved into purple-tinged ashes. If not for a need to conserve bullets, he would have stepped in to put the thing out of its misery. As it breathed its last. “Fire is a terrible way to go.” He was fortunate that the concussive blasts had killed his family long before the flames reached them. Only his grandson’s Vulpix—named Snowy—showed any sign of what had happened that night.

As the Scream Tail emerged, Nikita shook his head. Before he could unload his handgun into the dastardly thing, Kazimir threw himself between them.

“As I said, they are swarming creatures.” His only thanks to the bulkier gentleman came as a single nod—the closest he came to gushing these days. It was not as if he had been in much danger, after all.

Then again, if the outrageous idea of their existence was to be believed, it was he and his companion who summoned them. And, as the battle wore on, they would no doubt be forced to think of more nightmarish creatures. It truly was an interesting, if annoying, mechanism. Before he could give out an order, Mirabella gritted her teeth. With agonizing concentration, she turned to face the disgusting little imitator behind her. Look at those nasty teeth and that garish ponytail! An insult to their kind!

Even as it was tossed away, the Wigglytuff gave chase. Her strange, undulating cry somehow more primal than the prehistoric creature himself. The next sigh sounded as if his very soul left his body. “I am sure she will be fine.”

For the hundredth time that night, Nikita wished he had brought a flying type. Ignoring the pain in his shoulder—the result of an earlier battle with @tempest—he threw out another Pokeball. Unfortunately, Ignatius was down. That left him with no choice but to rely on a rather new acquisition. Another result of a client who thought he bartered in flesh. “I believe we can be of some assistance."

A Lanturn emerged from the fading red light. It was obviously much younger than anything on Nikita’s team. It wore a wide smile and still had the sparkle of youth in its eyes. Something war would soon rid him of. “Use Blizzard, please.” With a gurgling noise, the fish did was asked. The harsh, keening winds of ice soon pushed the mist away in a blinding, white snowstorm.

NOTE: Nikita is up to lose one of the two new Pokemon. Well, I am.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 13:39:43 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the Scream Tail was tossed aside it managed to quickly roll back onto its feet only to be met with an angry Wigglytuff looking for a fight. Meeting its primal scream with its own the primal Jigglypuff look-a-like charged forward. Within a few steps it started to skip and twirl its body with each step until it became a spinning gyro ball looking to slam into the Wigglytuff.

On the other end the Lanturn and the Iron Hand's combined efforts managed to thin out the mist surrounding them to the point that it was like looking through a thin curtain as the world around them started to become more and more visible. Kazimir rubbed both of his shoulders to keep himself warm as the temperature began to noticeably drop around them. Looking around he noticed the two puffball Pokemon still going at it and saw that the primal Jigglypuff didn't seem to fade alongside the mist. "Looks like these strange Pokemon just use the mist to show up, but we gotta get rid of them ourselves. Bad enough they swarm us."

Suddenly the Iron Hands stopped its fanning as it looked at the ground as its senses were detecting something that seemed to be under their feet. Its gaze followed some sort of trail only it could see and it lead towards the young Lanturn. Suddenly the robotic sumo rushed forward at the lantern fish using both of its large hands to shove it out of the way as the ground under the both of them erupted as a large green beast dug its way up. What came out looked similar to a Tyrannitar but like the Iron Hands was more machine than beast as it used its tail to swat the sumo wrestler and as it rolled along the ground the light in its eyes went out as unconsciousness took it out of the fight.

"Oh great, now another one decided to show up right as we were finishing up!" Whined the large man as Kaz returned his Pokemon and searched his belt for a replacement."
[/b]

MP: 60 [post + ko own pokemon]
MP TOTAL: 205

[/div][/div][/div][/div]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 2:04:22 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The Wigglytuff’s attack is stopped by the spinning pink demon. With a cry, the fairy-type falls to its bum. The Scream Tail rolls over it like a bus, springing back to its feet on the other side. Taking advantage of its dizziness, Mirabella springs after it again. This time, the marshmallow Pokemon aims to bring the pain with a devastating Body Slam.

As the icy wind whips around them, Nikita’s eyes peer through the mixture of white and iridescent. Behind him, Howard and the nameless Iron Hands stood. The fish swirled anxiously in the snowstorm. Each flick of his tail sent ripples spinning through the mist—perhaps summoning them like the jerked string in a spiderweb. When Kazimir spoke, the detective turned toward him with an incredulous expression. Instead of voicing his disbelief, the older man settled for a sigh. “Putting a genie back in the bottle is rarely simple.”

Howard—hovering above the craggy ground—did not feel nor perceive the danger. “Hm?” Nikita turned as the steel fighter rushed the fish. Skeletal fingers tightened on his trigger. Was this a betrayal? Before he could get any farther, he was forced to lift his arm to shelter his face from the flying dirt. “Tch.” A flash of green caught his eyes as the Iron Thorns took center stage.

With a shake of his head, Nikita turned toward the exit. “We need to go.” Every moment in this place was a push against the inevitable. It would be only so long before these creatures overwhelmed them.

The Lanturn bounced off the ground and into the surrounding mist. He made a noise of alarm as the world spun in a kaleidoscope. With a turtle-like flip, he bounced himself right-side up. “Winters!” With a nervous flick of his tail, the water type approached his master’s voice. This gave him a front-side view as the dog pounded toward the newcomer.

Then, as they touched, the pair vanished through a strange, violet portal. Hopefully one it would not come back from.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 15:48:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Don't gotta tell me twice!" As a sumo wrestler was swapped for a tree Kazimir followed Nikita towards the exit and kept looking over his shoulder to see the Iron Thorns making its way towards them. For being a big hunk of steel it did seem pretty large so he expected the thing to be moving slowly but it was actually keeping decent pace with them. That might be one of the worst things about these Paradoxes was that they were just relentless. "Kick into high gear! I'll slow it down! C'mon Wickerman!" Turning on a dime he and the Trevanant he brought with him were face to face with the large creature as Kaz folded his arms together.

At the same moment the Scream Tail was relishing in managing to literally steam roll over the Wigglytuff as its spinning came to a stop. For once in its short existence it felt an ounce of pride within itself and puffed up its own body to look more swollen with pride. Too bad its decedents were probably known for being nothing but hot air. It had taken its eyes of Nikita's Wigglytuff as it threw itself against the puffball and sent it flying and screaming.

"Let our power blossom in this dreamy garden, bloom doom!" Striking his z-pose Kaz's body let off a glow that surged right into his wicked tree as its roots dug into the ground and flowers of all colors began to sprout up underneath them and the charging Iron Thorns. It still didn't stop its charge even as the flowers erupted into explosions of light, instead it only charged forward with high horsepower right into the Trevanant. The poor woodland ghost was pushed right underneath it and the weight of its feet coming down on it splintered it and the remains were burned with the eruption of light. Its rumbling drowning out the sound of the Scream Tail as it was hurled into the light screaming its last breath as it faded away like the mist surrounding them.

Once it faded the two Paradoxes as well as Kaz's Trevanant were no where to be seen but specks of ash on the ground. Kaz was left speechless as he gritted his teeth. Another Pokemon gone just like that in this war. One that only wanted to prove its usefulness to its trainer. "Ya did good buddy...sorry." An apology was all he could leave his friend now as he jogged back to meet up with the other man.

"Took care of them...but at a big cost. These things just take even when beating them back huh," His voice was sullen yet he still tried to keep a brave face but its strength was waning as he looked around and noticed something, "Hey, didn't you have two other Pokemon with you?"

MP: 220 [post + z-move + pokemon death]
MP TOTAL: 425

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:15:47 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]At the talk of not needing to repeat himself, Nikita sighed. What a useless thing to say. His flat lips merely pursed more tightly. “That is fortunate.” The agent's grey eyes flickered briefly to the tree. He offered it a simple nod of greeting.

His gaze then slid toward the Iron Thorns. Its rate of motion was surprising—its heavy armor posing no real obstacle to its locomotion. When ordered to make haste, Nikita only inclined his head. He did not wish to deprive someone with a hero’s complex from getting their fix. “I will see you on the other side.” With that, he began to jog away, hoping to evade the influence of the figurative blood in the water.

The Z-move drew a raised brow. While it was certainly welcome, it certainly seemed a bit overly theatrical.

A sharp whistle—meant to corral his Pokemon toward him—did nothing of the sort. He caught a glimpse of his Wigglytuff as she was sent careening through the air. An attempt to return her ended in a sputtering of red light. A spindle from an Iron Jugulus cut through the mist. There was a deep growl and a call of puff ball alarm. Something metal clanged together.

“. . .” This time, when he pushed the ball, nothing emerged. It was as dead as Marley in The Christmas Carol. Which meant little Mirabella was similarly doornail like. He did not offer an apology, for he had nothing to give it to. Still, he would drink something to her this night. When Kazimir appeared through the mist, Nikita sighed. “The Wigglytuff seems to have become a snack.”

As his eyes scoured the mist, they narrowed. “I am sure Winters is well. He will return when he has dealt with the attacker.” Howard, however, was more of a wildcard. “We would be better to be focused on ourselves, however.” The longer they fought, the more these beasts would swarm. It was an impossible fight.

With a pounding heart, he attempted another recall. This time the light found its target. Briefly, the fog lit up in the outline of the Lanturn before it faded from view. Suddenly, the trajectory of the mists seem to change. There was now a chill to them and a motion. More like a spring’s dampness than the dense, opaque soup of earlier.“I believe the exit is just ahead.”

But was it still unguarded?

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 14:13:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The exit in fact was guarded as a single Iron Valiant stood between the two and their freedom.

Like its name implied it bravely stood up to them drawing its blade and pointing it at their direction as they ran. "Maybe we just run past it if we're quick enough!" Kazimir had had enough battling these Pokemon for one day. Unfortunately the robotic knight would give him no rest nor no quarter as it rushed at them swiping at Kaz with a Psycho Cut that he barely managed to see coming and side step as the blade cut into his shirt as he fell onto his butt.

Suddenly the beast twirled on its heel to swing its blade at Nikita with a Night Slash. Kazimir saw his chance and swung his leg at the metal leg of the Iron Valiant. Hitting steel sent a shock through his leg but his muscles were able to knock the Pokemon off balance hopefully giving Nikita a better chance at dodging its swipe or retaliating. Or even getting out of here first as the metal knight fell to its knees and glared back at Kaz who just gave it a grin in response.

MP TOTAL: 435