berry sweet [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 4:31:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was officially autumn, one of alia's favorite times of the year. the trees were starting to bare its branches, dappling the ground with the warmest of hues. the sun glows softly above, offering a gentle warmth for alia to bask in between the chilly fall breeze. one picks up right now, sending a shiver down the young woman’s spine but also introducing the sweet aroma of overripe berries to her nose.

a colorful palette of berries lie in front of her, begging to be plucked out of their fate of rotting in the dirt below. berry-picking had always been one of alia’s favorite activities; it was one of the rare things her sister could participate in without her body shutting down. alia had no plans coming anytime soon, really, worried it was going to stir up bittersweet memories that she had no intentions of facing. but the thing about alia is that she is as frugal as she is avoidant, and when she heard that the humble berry farm sitting in the corner of petalburg woods was holding a major discount to sell off the rest of their produce, she couldn’t say no.

"lani," alia scolds, catching her noibat sneaking a few pieces into its mouth. the purple bat had been fluttering above her, picking the berries that were beyond the 5'5 woman's reach. picking was a stretch, though - this was the fourth time alia caught her pokemon snacking on the fruit instead of dropping it in the woven basket at her feet. "we're never making pecha berry pie at this rate."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 3:25:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Autumn spells a festival of colours, sprawling trees sloughing off their golden coats and covering the ground in an eternal sunset. It's with the most careful of steps that Eris navigates through the undergrowth, light as she moves quick and all culminating into a big old leap that lets her land on a pile of dried leaves with a satisfying crunch. And she'll repeat this process several times over, a Luxray gleefully following her lead as his awkward movements kick up piles of leaves himself.[break][break]

Never mind the fact that they're actually meant to be picking berries while she can. With Inari somewhere further in the woods searching for their impending source of jam, they allow themselves to be distracted whilst on their way to rendezvous with the little mouse. After everything she's been through in this past year, she can be afforded this little bit of fun, can't she?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@saturn || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 20:38:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

after alia's gentle reprimand, the two of them fell into a steady routine, dropping fruit left and right as they slowly shifted down the line of trees. pops of pink and blue dotted the woven basket, reminiscent of the impressionist paintings alia liked to study at museums. as she stretches upwards to pluck a particularly juicy pecha berry out of the branch’s grasp, a soft melody escapes her parted lips, filling the otherwise tranquil air with a pleasant sound.[break][break]

the noibat hears the incoming movement first, her big ears perked up at the crinkling sounds. she flutters back down to alia, piercing yellow eyes fixed into the distance as she waits, anticipating the stranger's arrival. perplexed by the bat's unexpected behavior, alia tries to chide lani back into berry-picking before the sound of crunching leaves also floats into her vicinity. she quietly picks out two different sets of noises amidst the cluttered rustling, with one being lighter and crisper and the other one heavier and duller. it was going to be a small party, it seems. [break][break]

“hello!” alia says brightly, waving at the young girl and her luxray when they enter her field of vision. the stranger’s red attire blends seamlessly in the sea of sunset hues, the ranger notices, although the feline’s blue pelt stuck out like a sore thumb. [break][break]

upon another look, the girl didn’t seem older than what, 12, 13? alia couldn’t help but wonder what a child this age was doing out here without older supervision, but that wasn’t exactly first-conversation material. “are you here to pick berries, too? it’s too tempting not to, with the huge discount going on.” she says instead, a particularly big smile plastered across her features. alia didn’t think she was all that scary, but it couldn’t hurt to be extra friendly, right? "we're hoping to make some pie out of it personally...what about you?" [break][break]

+ sorry for the late response!! <3

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 8:56:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh, that little moment of joy is over as soon as she hears that voice. Her eyes widen, her body tensed as she swivels well around to catch a glimpse of who it is -[break][break]

Nope, not someone she recognises. She had guessed as much by the voice itself. Though Reiner does pull her close, he seems rather relaxed for the moment, even letting out a hefty yawn that shows his whole set of teeth. And so she'll consider the question asked, no matter how antsy she seems in the moment, offering a small nod as she clings to the Luxray's mane.[break][break]

"Cookies..."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 5:03:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia watches as the young girl cling to her luxray, the feline clearly a source of comfort and safety. slowly, the young woman crouches down, now eye-level with the small child. she hoped it would make her appear a little less intimidating. [break][break]

"that's a handsome luxray you have there," alia says, voice lowered to a mellow timbre. "would you like to see my shinx?" she wasn't sure if it would work, but perhaps the presence of another familiar pokemon could bring the child to ease.[break][break]

"i bet you'll make some awesome cookies!" she continues, the smile from earlier still persisting on her features. they crinkle the edge of her eyes, turning them into crescent moons. "would you like some help picking the berries? lani and i here are pretty good at it." alia gestures to the purple bat, who landed on her shoulder halfway through their conversation. unaware of the pichu's presence, the ranger assumed that berry-picking hasn't been very fruitful for the girl and her partner, with one being a four-legged pokemon and the other one barely half the height of a majority of the trees.

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5f6abb;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:38:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Why do people seem less menacing when they drop down to her level? There's probably some sort of psychological explanation to it but in the moment, all she needs to know is that this woman is a rather kind and calm person. Or at least, not looking to get her into trouble of some kind.[break][break]

It's okay to try talking to th-[break]
I can't.
[break]

It's like drowning, feeling the unease burn at her windpipe and rapidly fill up her lungs. But she's trying her best to swim, pulling herself together with a well-practiced smile and a nod.[break][break]

I feel sick.
[break]

She shouldn't, she feels guilty but she's ensnared by this sensation. Her only saving grace is that Reiner stands by her side, his purrs rumbling against her skin until a sharp squeal steals her attention. From the treelines, a tiny Pichu hops out, arms filled with a handful of berries that they're more than happy to present.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 9:32:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia manages to get a nod and a smile in return, and she's left deciphering whether the inaudible affirmation was towards her offer of the shinx or berry-picking. she's usually pretty good at picking up the words left unsaid, she thinks, but the young girl in front of her was proving to be a trickier nut to crack. [break][break]
"okay, just let me know if you'd like to play with my shinx." alia finally says, keeping the pleasant smile on her face. judging by how the child clung to her luxray, alia decided that maybe it was better to not introduce another presence for now. she didn't want to risk intimidating the child more than she probably already was.[break][break]
the young woman slowly rose to her feet, careful to not startle her new company as she resumes the task on hand. a shrill cry quickly distracts her, however, and a pichu reveals itself from the foliage.[break][break]

"oh! i didn't know you had another friend with you." alia's brown gaze sweeps the field in front of her, skimming the grassy canvas for a particular object. "do you guys have a basket you can put those berries in? if not, feel free to leave it in ours for the time being." she offers, taking note of the pichu's ambitious armful of berries. [break][break]

perhaps the girl would feel safer around her if she knew her name? alia's not sure, but it couldn't hurt to try. softly, she adds, "my name is alia, by the way. i'm a ranger here at hoenn." [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

+ n/a[break]

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6f77ca;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 14:41:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Basket? As Eris stares at Reiner and he stares back, the duo realise that no, they don't, in fact, have a basket.[break][break]

Awkward, isn't it? She's never really had to carry a basket in her own gardens, be it picking berries or tending to her vegetables and crystablooms... Mostly because she had allowed her army of Woopers, Quagsires and Clodsires to roam free, so they could always carry things for her.[break][break]

She digresses. For how nice this lady is, she feels bad being unable to pull out the words to speak, to hold a proper conversation. But she can try, she has to.[break][break]

Or she might get mad.[break][break]

"Eris." A start, to which she points to herself. "Reiner, Inari." Then to the Luxray and Pichu respectively. And as Inari waddles over to the basket to add onto the collection, Eris hesitates for a moment and fidgets with her hands.[break][break]

"I- uhm... thank you."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 4:48:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia's smile breaks temporarily as the child finally spoke, the hushed voice a beloved, grandiose sound amidst the silence. genuine joy floods her features as she beams at the child, delighted that she managed to make some progress in their conversation. she had assumed that she was going to spend the rest of the hour talking to herself. "eris! what a lovely name." she says, bopping her head in acknowledgment at the two other pokemon. [break][break]

throughout their minimal interaction, the noibat stared inquisitively at the child and her companions, attempting to decipher their intentions. she finally seemed to decide that they meant no harm, as she flutters down to the pichu dropping his hefty crop into the basket. "i think my noibat is offering your pichu a ride up the trees." alia says after she studies her noibat for a few moments. she was relieved the noibat was also finally letting her guard down - although intimidating at first glance, the small purple creature had the biggest heart. [break][break]

she turns back to eris. "of course! i'm happy to help." alia answers cheerily, turning to pick some more berries. now that eris was the picture, she was feeling even more determined to get a full harvest.[break][break]

the ranger lets the silence take over for a while, the only notable sound amidst nature's soundtrack being her soft humming. eris was clearly overstimulated, and alia hoped that the lack of conversation would alleviate any anxiety that she may had caused with her sudden appearance. she finally attempts to interact with the child again after the basket was half-full, carrying the sweet promises of fragrant pie and cookies.[break][break]

"do you want to eat a berry with me?" alia grins, holding up a round pecha berry. the fruit springs against her touch, and it was apparent that if eris chose to have it, she would be greeted with particularly sweet juices. "i don't know about you, but i think this is one of the best parts of berry-picking. eating a few of the berries mid-pick!" [break][break]

the noibat shifts her head to scowl at her trainer. when she was sneaking a few berries earlier, she was getting scolded. and now her trainer wanted to do the same? what a hypocrite![break][break]

+ [break]

+ n/a[break]

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6f77ca;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
berry sweet [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 22:26:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A lovely name. She really shouldn't let it faze her, but that doesn't stop the shy smile from creeping onto her lips. Especially when she lays her eye upon the Noibat interacting with Inari; A quiet reminder of a dear companion.[break][break]

Calm is exactly what she needs as she settles into the rhythm of picking berries, Alia's soft hums melting in with the forest's song. At some point, Eris even adds onto the tune with her own quite humming, harmonising to the best of her ability for a few notes each time. A little cheeky of her, but listening to their voices mix in fragments really does help to create a thought at the back of her mind.[break][break]

When Alia pauses to offer her a berry, she hesitates for a moment, her hands kept close to her own body even as she eyes the pecha. What could go wrong? This lady really hasn't done anything to hurt them, and she keeps that in mind as she gingerly reaches out to take it. With Reiner help the berry is neatly sliced into four. And the Luxray chomps his in one fell swoop, licking the remnant juices right off his paws as she hands a piece to Inari.[break][break]

Then finally, she looks to the Noibat, holding a slice out for her too. A small token of gratitude for helping her Pichu out, a treat that might just taste better if shared.