⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
dreams of the spider lily [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 2:09:12 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

[break][break]

The sensation of the dream was marked by the cascading of red spider lily petals, strumming through them with his wiry fingers. Aloe dreamed of the past, consumed by a place where he once retreated to work on his artistic craft- a glimmering garden of lilies upon one of the highest skyscrapers of Castelia City, endowed in warmth thanks to his LYCORIS leather jacket. A familiar yet pleasant dream of home, before everything had crashed and burned at the hands of the Unovan elite. In his jacket pocket, his phone vibrated a few times while illuminating through the black, wisping red energies.[break][break]

It was a different version of what had happened, to say the least. Slinking the device and reading the notifications that displayed on his screen, blocking out the wallpaper depicting his lover, the sun shone down from the fluffy clouds above, casting the dew away from the red flora.[break][break]

"we will be sending you 1.5 million PD like you asked, just please, please do not leak that information to the castelia news network. there will be no further questions asked about the topic if you refrain."[break][break]

"what was once said will be buried."
[break][break]

"thank you. attached is the e-check as promised."[break]
casteliapolicedept.gov/check_10976
[break][break]

And the link worked, the check was there- his heartbeat fluttered in delight, for all that hard work in digging up that heinous information had paid off. Lycoris would be able to prosper; they had made the police department of Castelia city cower in fear, cower in the feeling of powerlessness. The glory of the gang felt restored, and with that, they manifested one by one next to him. Golden coins rained down from the skies around Aloe and the rest of the Lycoris gang, they were all so happy; it was a feeling that he wished to feel again, that nostalgia from all those years ago.[break][break]

It did not make sense with the real world's timeline, but he was so far into the bliss that he didn't care. His tattooed fingers met the hands of one of his counterparts, the man's red tattoos running up his arm and flowing to encompass his body- it was a feeling he wished to last forever, to eternally be held by his lover until the end of time. The Glimmora beside him, Jewel, danced and unfurled its azure petals as Aloe's lips met Ivy's, painting the town around them noire and crimson, the colors of their love.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: good ending (1/5)[break]
- sleep points: 200 (409 wc)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 23:22:12 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The downpour of golden coins marked the beginning of the dreamscape that had developed Aloe, accompanied by the feeling of his lover's hands spanning across his chest. After having retained the payout of the blackmail against the Unovan police force, there were endless possibilities as to what he and his boyfriend were able to buy- his debit card of crimson fluctuated in the light of the golden downpour, resonating with the emanating poisons that seeped outward from the Glimmora's toxic petals.[break][break]

Sounds of a chingling marked their first purchase, a glimmering estate beside a mountain- and with that, all of their belongings had a home to call their own. Lavish, ever-so-flowing, motorcycles of the most expensive caliber made their way outside with lustrous golden gift bows. Life could be a dream and was a dream with such a high extent of disposable income, forever to be able to indulge upon. Interwoven within was greed, but they didn't care; nobody was willing to give to them when they were in need on the streets begging for money so they could eat, so why would they?[break][break]

Millions, billions, trillions of dollars that could be used for excess. That was their dream, the alternative to what they had both experienced together as two young boys on the streets of Castelia. They could find love in such delicately woven possibilities of gold, and they did, their lips blossoming and encompassing one another and twisting Aloe's vision into nothing but bright, golden light.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: wealth[break]
- sleep points: +200 (wc: 248) | 400 total

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 5:03:05 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe had begun to realize that his dreams as of lately were much more vivid than they had ever been before, perhaps it was the foreign lands causing him to reminisce so often within his slumbers? The dream started within his newfound house on the edge of the Unovan mountainside, a delicately written paper and a set of keys held around his finger.[break][break]

For mom and pops,[break][break]
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't get you out of that shithole in the Castelia slums, you both deserve more than that. I hope this can forgive my absence as of late- I bought you both a mansion in Opelucid, and it'll be coming with a stay-at-home nurse. I'll drop by and visit when I can, I love you both and please stay safe.[break][break]

Love, Aloe

[break][break]

And then the note was sent off, flying throughout the lands of Unova in a trail of crimson-red hearts. The two were already there, his mother and father, and they looked truly happy. Even with the fact that his mother was wheelchair-bound, she smiled like he had never seen her smile before, enjoying the eggs and bacon she was having for breakfast. It was a sight that he always wanted to see, always wanted to give to them; but the real world was too cruel for that, accompanied by his selfishness.[break][break]

The nurse helped the mother take her medication to treat her cancer, alongside her mega-evolved Audino, and soon enough she was free from it all; it was moving so fast, so quickly, she had remiss completely in what felt like two seconds from both the leukemia and paralysis. He wanted that more than anything else in the world, and in this one, he finally got it. What a shame all the doctors in the real one claimed it to be terminal, forever- but he got a glimpse of what it would be like to achieve that said to be impossible, and it felt so right.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: family (3/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points: +200 (wc: 331) 600 total

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 4:48:22 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Delving into the deep, darkest pits of his vivid dreamscapes, they were painted to depict his existence at a funeral held by the lycoris gang; the gang leader, the man that had ascended to the throne, was dead. Aloe had loved him just like most of his brothers and sisters, but there was just something about him that caused him to feel disdain more than any other; he previously had his hands tied with Elias, as he was forced to never bring all of his hidden, wretched secrets to the light in the name of loyalty. But now he was gone, dust to the wind, and he felt a sense of relief and happiness, which would soon evolve into much more.[break][break]

Aloe's boyfriend tapped on his shoulder as he looked over the casket, spitting in his face like he always wished to do. "Everyone's talking about voting for you to ascend Elias' throne, Aloe. I- I'm so excited for you, I couldn't wish for anyone more.. even if I'm a bit biased, you're the one that everyone wishes for. You have to." He pleaded, fluffing up the golden adornments on his shoulders. A wish for him to be the one to ascend; it was something he always dreamed of because he felt he could do it better than anyone else, and to hear that his dream, his ideals, were reciprocated by everyone else? It was a feeling like any other.[break][break]

The vision of the casket and the corpse moved to face the throne, the coins of wealth continuously raining down from above. Raising his hand up to the mega-evolved Charizard that stood beside him, molten flames tore through the room and began to melt the throne until there was nothing left but hardened pools of brimstone. Aloe felt there was no need in all of the refineries that came with a special chair; when he ascended, he sat upon the pool of cooled stone and rock and overlooked the gang with a gleam in his eyes. Their cheers were infectious, seeping into his dreamy soul.[break][break]

"It's an honor. Things are going to be different from here on out- please, everyone come sit with me." He guided everyone in the room to sit on the geometrical steps leading up to where the throne once sat, a wish for them to receive the comfort that they had always wished for. To belong, to work as a collective, and fit everyone's needs to a t.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: stepping up (4/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points: +200 (415 wc) 800 total

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 20:16:38 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the glimmering dreamscape, Aloe in his newfound position of lycoris gang leader was able to do what the previous one cowered in fear in the idea of- standing at the tip of the largest skyscraper of Castelia City, the largest government building, looking the horizon was met by a sea of red and black flags. Around him rested the leaders of the Castelia Police Department in their filth, pleading for their lives, but he did not care- he was not going to kill them, but instead show them how things could truly exist under the leadership of those who wished for the best of the world around them with their ideals.[break][break]

Castelia City was now a pseudo-autonomous zone, with the lycoris gang having taken over the city and negotiated with the Unovan government that they would be able to act as the law in the inhabited area. But the thing about it was that all the citizens were truly happy, having not to deal with the corrupt and relentless force that had once enforced the 'law' with their selfish motives. Sure, the lycoris gang was all about money and their prosperity; but they had a message, to become rich and defy the government with anarchy. Since they had already been able to accomplish that, a feeling of peace that was desperately needed would be able to occur with Aloe at the forefront, truly making everyone that resided within the city walls equal.[break][break]

"The thirty of you will be able to make a choice- to leave this city and never come back, or to live prosperously alongside all of the residents. Unlike the Castelia Police Department, the Lycoris Gang will truly protect those who call Castelia their home. No abuse or indulgence in dynamics that you have previously proven to the populous; the power we have as a gang is limitless, but above all else what we desire is humility in our actions, to do what you weak fucks have never been able to do. To make change in the name of equality. You never sought equality, only selfish righteousness and the feeling of power- and now that we have taken that from you and made it our own, things will never return to how you had it."[break][break]

And so each one made the choice to leave and never return, and that was okay; just as that choice of theirs was by the Castelia dwellers, the lycoris gang was beloved. Able to find the power they so desperately sought and earned, delicately interwoven in humility and the wish to give real protection to the streets. Those who struggled with impoverished lives were given the treatment they deserved, no lashings for their last resort of occupations- and it felt free, with so many new possibilities. Aloe basked in the power like a combee in honey.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: power (5/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points: +200 (wc 476) 1000 total

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 0:05:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: