Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 4:06:58 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
She got rid of the flashy stuff in a heartbeat. Then brought out the flax. A yarn like material that was stronger than yarn and hair. Hmm...that was tempting. "Let's keep that on the table for now..." There was some other stuff. Still metal, but not as flashy. Might be nice for it to not be cut and lost. The braided bracelet was another option that looked good to him. With four charms to accompany the centerpiece picked out, Ash got what he wanted all ready for it.

The girl commented about how close him and his friend was. "He...might have stumbled upon me working some routines with my Pokemon for doing contests. And we got on pretty good after that. He helped me with a troublesome Pokemon...even saw me win a gym badge using said formerly troublesome Pokemon. He's been...the brother I wished I had...sorry...I didn't mean to get all sappy on ya." The red head chuckled a bit as he looked at the two choices of flax and braided bracelet. He decided on the flax just because it could be either a bracelet or a necklace. "I think I'll go with the flax just because it could either be a bracelet or a necklace."

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
181 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 20:37:54 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"you got it!" momo left the desired materials on the table, and watched as creativity and sentimentality unfolded from the other. her eyes went big at the mention of contests. "oh, you know, i also participate in contests, too! it's so nice to have someone in your corner cheering you on, yeah?" [break][break]

then asher got into the reasons why this friend of his was so important, and momo's heart filled with happiness. "it really sounds like he's been there for you through it all! don't apologize for it, i totally get how it is! i have a close friend of mine that's practically like a brother to me, too." she smiled fondly at the thought of her closest and longest friend, , and the stories of asher's friend were all too familiar to her. [break][break]

"alright, flax it is! then why don't we get started with assembly? i'll help you of course!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 4:00:34 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Oh, she's a potential rival? He nodded at her though. It is...especially when you never really did. In his case it was after his grandpa died. His twin brother was the golden child, and all attention was on him. If he wanted anything, he had to get it himself. What Momo said was an understatement. She had someone similar as well, making him smile, more genuinely this time. "Right. Yep, let's get to it!" With a small fist bump to the air, they got started, listening carefully to Momo's instructions. It took him two tries, as the first one ended with him tying it around his finger. And that took about five minutes just to untie it off. But they did manage to succeed with the charms and the centerpiece. It looked good. "Maybe we'll meet again on the contest floor. But I think we succeeded. It looks good...very me like..." With the glass flame in the center, his Alolan Marowak and Larvesta charms on one side and the Fletchinder and Gabite charms on the other. It looked really good...

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
181 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 6:39:38 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"alright!" momo pumped her fist into the air with asher, equally excited to get started. she saw an understanding glimmer in his eyes, and decided at once that she was really glad to have run into someone like asher tonight. it made the holiday feel extra festive, with the arts and crafts as a fun activity on top of it all! [break][break]

the assembly went by rather smoothly, the whole process became easy and fun, especially when there was a second person to help things along. momo glanced at the finished product, the placement of the charms very eye-catching and full of character! she nodded at his statement, and said, "i think so too! it'll be fun to see a familiar face on the contest floor, hehe!" she didn't have many coordinator friends in the region so far, so this would be a first! "it looks fantastic! your friend's gonna love this one to bits, i just know it!" [break][break]

that said, the night was getting later and later. momo wished this moment could last forever, but even fun things had to end, sometime. "let's pack all our stuff up now that it's finished. asher, you really have a knack for this, y'know! it's fantastic!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:59:54 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
She seemed excited, both about the activity that they were doing and the potential of meeting him on the contest floor. She was also very optimistic. Such a nice and pure soul. He couldn't help but match her enthusiasim with a toothy grin. Having a friendly rival would also be cool too. Alas, it had gotten so very late, and he really should get back. "Right. Thanks again. Let's get things cleaned up." He was almost sad. Alas, they cleaned everything up, and it was time to say goodbyes. At least for now. "Thanks again for this. I'll see you later? If not on the contest floor, maybe...just to hang out some time?" Hopefully...it would be nice to have some friends.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:00:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven