played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 0:57:49 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

trick or treat! it's the one time of year where everyone celebrates for some harmless fun and sweet treats. momo remembers many fond nights spent trick or treating in her childhood. while she no longer finds the need to trick or treat in her young adulthood, she does like passing out candy, and seeing all the cute costumes of the trick-and-treaters on her street! [break][break]

"make sure everyone gets some candy!" she tells her pokemon friends. tonight, she's brought out silver the grovyle, leaf the bulbasaur, and kokoro the yamper as her candy helpers. silver, taller than most of the kids, gently passes out packs of sour gummy bears. meanwhile, leaf uses its vine whip to hand out lollipops to everyone. and kokoro is so excited, he barks happily at anyone passing by, chasing down kids and making them laugh, only to gently hand them a candy pouch it had been holding in its mouth, instead. [break][break]

when momo turns to look, she sees that her yamper is chasing down someone else, insistent on giving candy to them. "kokoro, wait up!" she runs after it, and finally catches up when the yamper stops at a young boy's heels. momo takes note of his fiery red hair and bright golden eyes. despite looking young, he's taller than her, and so she looks up at him with a polite smile. "hi there," she says. "looks like my yamper just really wants to give you some candy, hehe!"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:26:38 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Oh Halloween...a great time to steal candy and even some money! Not that he needed it much...well, okay, he wanted some to make a custom piece for his big brother figure. He wasn't going to reveal his location to Rocket...there was a lot of bad blood it seems. In one respect, he didn't blame them, but in another...he was positive had his reasons. Right now...he had on a Kantonian Marowak mask with a brown vest and khaki shorts. He had a normal shopping bag for his stash. Bones, his shiny Alolan Marowak, lit the way, spookily. It wasn't quite dark yet, but it was still great.

Asher stopped when he heard some barking. Turning around, both he and Bones saw a Yamper chasing them down, with who he assumed was its trainer following it. It stopped practically at his heels, and he just stared at it. The lady...was smaller than he was, and he wasn't exactly the tallest of people, especially in his age group. She seemed young, and handing out candy? "I mean, I'll take it, but why are you giving away your stash? Or are just giving away all the ones that you don't like to others?" Or worse, pranking everyone and giving away terrible candy that no one likes.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 8:31:34 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

on closer inspection, momo realized the boy's costume was totally matching with his pokemon! yes, an alolan marowak and kantonian marowak looked totally different, but how cute was it that the two of them could be seen together like this! [break][break]

still, he seemed to doubt her intentions, and momo realized it was because she looked just like all the other trick-and-treaters out there. the costume likely didn't help things, either. "oh, this isn't my stash! actually, i'm passing out candies this year! i was handing them out in front of my house, but my little yamper must have thought that i'd miss you from afar. here, have some for yourself and your pokemon!" [break][break]

she had the good candy, as in full-sized chocolate bars, bundles of lollipops, and packets of sour gummies. the candy bars were supposed to be for the really little kids only, but she couldn't help but feel like the other deserved it, anyway. "my name is momo, by the way! and i really like your costume!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 22:00:44 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
That wasn't her stash? She was passing some out? That was the adults' jobs. Looking at the candy selection that she had...yeah, it was the good stuff. The wrappers definitely weren't tampered with either. He'd skip the sour gummies though. "I'm Asher, and this is Bones. Are your parents at a party or something? This something usually just the adults, maybe older kids do..." It was confusing him why a little girl would be doing this. Maybe she was just that selfless and joyful? Seemed kind of naive to him. Still, she complimented his costume, making his cheeks tinge ever so slightly in a blush. He'd worked hard at it, under the supervision of some of the more crafty members of Team Rocket. Even with everything going on, they didn't seem to mind that he was there, and was quick to provide insight.

The end result was this. He admittedly got a little lazy on the footwear and just wore his normal shoes. Same with the shorts. The skull just took too much time, so he had to improvise a bit. "Thanks by the way. For both the candy and the costume compliment. The mask I made myself, under the supervision of some older kids and a teacher..." The lie came easy. The vest needed some minor touches, but that didn't take long, thankfully. It was mostly the mask that took his time.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 10:09:49 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"it's very nice to meet you, asher and bones! you already know me, but my yamper here is named kokoro! say hi, kokoro!" the yamper barked happily in response, running in circles around asher's heels. it was so cute! [break][break]

almost as cute as the realization that asher thought momo was still a kid! part of her wanted to correct him, but she felt that he might not even believe her if she told him that she was five years older than him, let alone that she owned her own house thanks to money her parents gave her for her journey to hoenn. so, she just laughed, instead, and said, "yeah, something like that! i'm a pretty good candy-passer, if i do say so myself." [break][break]

at the mention of his costume, he seemed to soften up, and momo felt her own heart ache as a result. "aw, that's so nice of the older kids and your teacher to help you out with that! the mask came out really nice!" the rest of the costume was fine just as well! it wasn't a competition, after all, and everyone deserved to celebrate with candy and costumes tonight! but on that note, momo said, "i'm actually really good at sewing! if you want, since you've been so nice to me, i could give you a gift to take with you! you know, in case you ever wanted to make more costumes for yourself in the future!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 1:22:59 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Yamper were often yippy little shits in his experience. Though admittedly, this one doesn't seem to be that bad, only yipping when commanded. Though the running circles around wasn't too amusing. Bones was so tempted to just stick his foot out to make it trip. Still, Ash just gave a polite smile. No need to be rude or anything, she's been nothing but nice. The red head also chuckled nicely about her claiming to be a good candy passer. Which...well, she did catch a lot of attention to get everyone in the area. Along with her Pokemon. The lie went well, since he didn't go to school at all. The mask did end up pretty good though. Momo was good at sewing, and mentioned about giving him a gift to help him make more costumes in the future.

That did give him an idea. "Actually...a friend of mine was injured recently, and had been going through a very rough time as of late even before that. I'm trying to earn enough to either buy some materials to make something or just outright buy something for him. The costumes I can do later, I'd just like to make something for him to lift up his spirits...if you got something that'll help with that..." It would be one less thing for him to buy. And maybe give him some inspiration as well.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 8:12:54 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

momo loved it when other people smiled. because something as small as a smile was still a show of joy, and seeing happiness in someone else's eyes reflected that same positivity in her, too. so seeing asher grin at her expense made her happy, her eyes even brighter than the stars above them. [break][break]

"oh no, i'm so sorry to hear about your friend!" the look in his eyes was genuine, introspective in its sadness rather than regretful. it was then and there that momo decided she'd do good on her offer, and help out asher any way she could. "i can tell you really care about him, too. so i'd be more than happy to help you out!" she motioned over her shoulder. "my house is just up the street, come on!" [break][break]

as she headed back in the direction she came from, momo asked, "were you thinking of anything specific for your friend? but if not, don't worry, i'm sure i have what you need, and then some, hehe!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 18:50:36 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
She was sorry to hear that about . But sorrys didn't mean anything if action wasn't a part of it. Something that Momo did follow through on by saying that her house was just up the street. She wasn't just talk...she was serious in helping him out. Ash followed her to the house. Along the way there, the little girl did ask if he had anything in mind. "Yes and no? I'd like to make something that'll either be good to wear as a necklace or bracelet. Or if that seems too difficult, maybe a plushie of some sort...just something to remind him that he's not alone." And that he still had friends on the inside.

"I usually use a lot of fire-type Pokemon, so something similar to that vision would be good. Or even something similar to my own characteristics." He wasn't too terribly picky on that. So long as Isaac liked it, that all that mattered to him. Bones was nodding at every word, agreeing with his trainer. It sounded like Momo had a lot of stuff, and could be quite useful in this endeavor. Well, time to see if she was all talk or if there was some substance to it.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:01:53 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"oh, wow. you're really in luck then! i know how to sew and make accessories. if you want a necklace, i can definitely help you. but i also have a ton of plushies, both from crane machines and just in general." one of momo's best friends in the entire world, , has always been nice enough to not only play crane games with momo, but keep going until he wins something for her, as well. it would just be the kindest gesture in the world if momo gave a plushie filled with friendship to asher who's looking out for his own friend, too! [break][break]

"fire types, got it! or something resembling you in some way, hehe. that's super cute!" she stopped in front of her house, one of many identical homes in this part of the neighborhood. although momo preferred a pink rooftop, for now she has the same blue-tiled roofas the other houses around them. she also reunited with her grovyle and bulbasaur once again, who seemed to be finished with handing out candy. "okay, let's all go inside for now!" [break][break]

she unlocked the front door of her house, and welcomed asher and bones inside. momo's pokemon filtered back in, too, with kokoro resting on the couch, leaf staying near momo's feet, intrigued, and silver leaning against one of the walls, seemingly not paying attention to the boy in the house (but actually wary of his presence, in truth). then the girl went to a nearby working table, where a sewing machine and many different drawers filled with accessories and items for accessories laid nearby, like stones or sequins. "okay, do you want to try this necklace, or this one? or would you rather take one of my plushies?" she pointed to a display cabinet where a stuffed litten, torchic, and charcadet were inside. in case asher wanted something else, though, momo still had plenty of options left, like a pyroar, chandelure, or even a wobbufet. [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 0:35:07 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Momo knew how to sew and how to make accessories? Pretty useful skills...maybe he could ask her to teach him? Ash knew some people frowned at guys knowing how to sew or something similar, but it was really a useful skill to have! Those people were stupid. His ears burned in embarrassment at being calleed cute. Or maybe his wish was cute? Either way, he was bashful. They soon found themselved in front of a house all too similar to all the others around. After she unlocked her door and went in, her Pokemon soon filtered in, with the Grovyle heading straight for the couch. The other two disappeared off somewhere. Bones stayed by Asher's side.

Momo led them to a nearby working table with several accessories lying around. At the mention of the plushies, he looked at the selection. There was...quite the display of them. From Litten to Pyroar to Chandelure to even a Wobbufet. And some Pokemon that he was unfamiliar with. "I'd rather make something. I think that'll make it more relevent to him." Plus give more meaning in his opinion. Ash looked around to put his stash of candy at, and took off his Marowak helm.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 17:32:52 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"hehe, i can definitely help you make something, too! want me to show you the ropes? it takes a bit of learning, but i'm sure you'll get the hang of it!" she remembered when she first started out, too. it was difficult, but fun at first, and as she became a coordinator, her skills in sewing and accessorizing became very useful. now, she reveled in the fact that she could share her craft, and with such an enthusiastic and cute young lad, as well! [break][break]

she motioned for asher to sit on one of the chairs at the sewing table, and opened various drawers that had materials in it. "i can show you how to make just about anything! what's your vision?" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:10:02 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Momo was very enthusiastic. And open...yeesh. Have a little caution? She also seemed very confident in his ability to get the hang of whatever he decided. As Ash thought about it, he took the offered seat. And boy did she have all the accessories! Either she was spoiled by her parents and was given all she wanted...or she stole them! Not that he could talk...he was a petty thief by trade. Granted he was mostly concerned with food and water and shelter than stealing knicknacks for accessories or costumes. Thinking about what type of gift, Asher at least had something in mind. "I...think I'd want a necklace or bracelet. Something that he could always keep on him." Since he really didn't know when they'd be able to meet up again. Let alone in a neutral or good place.

"Or something that could be either?" That'd be kind of hard to do. The type of material wouldn't be feasible. At least in his mind, he could be wrong. Still didn't help to ask. A centerpiece of some kind was essential to him. Ash started to look through various beads and stuff, until some kind of glass thing caught his eye. A glass flame. "This looks perfect for the centerpiece..."

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 18:45:52 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"you've got a good eye!" momo praised, grinning wide. "sure, let's use this as the centerpiece! now whether it's necklace or bracelet, we have to decide the kind of string it'll be up on. do you want wire? silver? flax?" she pulled out a few different wound up bundles of thread-like material from one of the drawers. as a coordinator and as a person who loves fashion, besides, momo had all sorts of accessories and crafting supplies at the ready. it would be a cinch to make something as simple as a bracelet or necklace! [break][break]

"and if you want to put any extra charms or details on the accessory, we can do that, too." this was definitely her preferred way to spend an evening! hanging out with new friends and acquaintances, while crafting on the side! perfect! "ooh, and since it's all hallow's eve, let's not forget about the candy." she took out a pack of sour gummy orthworms, and started munching on them while waiting for asher to decide. [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:39:55 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Did he have a good eye? It was just something that caught his eyes and resonated with him. But the problem was the way to wear his gift. She pulled out several different things. Well, silver was out. As was gold. Basically anything shiny. Way too eyecatching and tempting to steal. Granted, he was sure that Isaac could handle himself against such a thief, but you never know...and why give the temptation? Ash also saw a good number of Pokemon charms as well. And Momo brought the candy out. Ash opted for a chocolate bar instead of gummies. Wire was tempting, but also gave too much of a hobo feel...or cheap maybe. But what the heck was flax?

"Silver or gold or anything flashy and gody are out. Wire feels...maybe a bit cheap? I don't know...maybe not flexible enough? What's flax? And any other material for the string? Maybe something that could be either or?" The red head went ahead and started to go through the other charms. He found a Larvesta and Fletchinder charm. Boy did that take him back when he first met Isaac. Shortly after he witnessed doing a performance, and inspiring him to become a Pokemon Coordinator. He's only been in one contest, but he gave a pretty good showing. An Alolan Marowak charm was next...and a Thievul one. He was sure that Snickers never met Isaac though...but Chompers did. A Gabite charm instead would work.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
happy synthesizer (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:52:59 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"no flashy things, got it." she put away the shinier materials at once. it sounded like his friend was a rustic kind of person, but not so much so that a simple wire would do. she put that one away, too. "flax is this!" she separated a length of flax from the rest of the materials, as well as a bundle of flax coiled up together. "it's sort of like hair? or yarn? but much sturdier than that!" [break][break] and if those didn't work, there was also metal that wasn't shiny: little iron chains, or dulled silver. maybe even a braided bracelet would do! [break][break]

as he began to pick out charms and stickers from her collection, momo brought out a couple of more options. "you know, it seems like you and your friend are super close. he'll really love this gift, i just know it!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]