11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
Bryce Holstein's Plotter
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 23:49:40 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tbw"]

[attr="class","line"]

toshiki niiyama

[attr="class","tabbox"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Summary]

[attr="class","scrollbox"]

[attr="class","subtitle"]Personality

He is deep down a very kind person. However, on the surface he is very cold and aggressive only showing true love to one of his Pokémon. See the playlist the second song in it describes him perfectly. Playlist. Being the son of both sides of the law he developed a personality flaw to some. It's like he has an angel and a devil on his shoulder at the same time. One is his father's voice the other is his mothers. He needs people to show him who he really is and make the voices go away for good. Although you could also become someone that encourages the voices it's all your choice.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[PTab=Friends]

As being from both sides although he is a member of team rocket he hides his identify so he is able to hang out with both sides as team rocket grunt he goes by zoro. As normal he goes by bryce. You can be a friend from either side his friends are meant to pull him in different directions till he ultimately finds the one person that helps him figure out who he is and ends up with him in a relationship. So feel free to ask to be his friend for he accepts them from both sides.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[PTab=Enemies]

Pretty much anyone that know the secret about his mother and who she really is, that knows his identity are his enemies. But this can also be a second for rivals that end up friends or that stay as rivals. He doesn't go out to make enemies but his coldness and the way he treats sol and sometimes Zorrow are another reason why many hate him. They hate how he favors Umi over all other pokemon.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[PTab=Others]

This is where secret family member or more importantly that one person to change him to help him find who he is goes. He wants a relationship, but he doesn't know how as he is asexual that normally creates a problem for him. But he doesn't really care about gender either. He does want the feelings one gets when they're in a relationship. He wants that love that support. It would be great if that one can help pull him into the final direction, he wants to be in.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[/PTabbedContent={tabs:side;tabwidth:200px;}]

[attr="class","line l2"]

Twenty-One | Male | Asexual/Biromantic

[attr="class","harjacredit"]harja

[newclass=".tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar,.tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar-track,.tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]border:0!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:5px;background:#eee;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#B39DDB;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw,.tbw *"]box-sizing:border-box;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw"]margin:auto;width:420px;font-family:'libre franklin',arial;color:black;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .tabbox"]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".PT_table"]border:0[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw table,.tbw tr,.tbw td"]padding:0 !important;margin:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".PT_table > tbody > tr > td:first-of-type"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a1/53/5f/a1535f600b7bbd3275ce207b9dac2d06.jpg)[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_Tabs_holder"]width:100px!important;position:absolute;left:100px;top:0;color:white;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_Tabs_holder tbody"]display:flex;align-items:flex-end;justify-content:center;height:350px;flex-direction:column;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_Tabs_holder td"]padding:15px 10px!important;text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;width:80px;font-family:arial;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs"]background:transparent;border-right:5px solid #B39DDB;color:#89c3df;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs_hover"]background:#212121;border-right:5px solid #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs_selected"]background:#B39DDB;border-right:5px solid #B39DDB;color:#281a8d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]background:#9575CD;border-right:5px solid #9575CD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .PT_spots"]width:220px;height:350px;background:white[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .scrollbox"]height:350px;width:220px;padding:10px 10px 0 10px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .subtitle"]padding:2px 5px;background:#B39DDB;display:inline-block;margin:-2px 5px 0 0;color:white;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;font-size:11px;font-family:arial;font-style:italic;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .sbottom"]height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .line"]position:relative;padding:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;line-height:20px;display:flex;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .line::before"]content:'';position:absolute;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/1jWmwW8.png);filter:contrast(110%);width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;z-index:4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .line div,.tbw .line b,.tbw .line i"]display:block;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .line b"]font-size:20px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .line div"]flex:1;height:1px;margin-top:9px;background:white;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .line i"]font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;font-family:arial;margin-left:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw .l2 div"]margin-top:4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tbw table"]border:0!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".harjacredit"]text-align:center;font-size:8px;font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Libre+Franklin:400,400i,700,700i]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights