TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
halloween heist (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 22:25:56 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]
a text spawned in the middle of the night would light up 's phone.

hey. do you like candy?

a perp at the precinct had been caught smuggling drugs to children. a truly shitty, awful thing. but the benefit of that was that he'd needed to have everything confiscated from him. including a very huge bag of candy while callie drowned herself in paperwork.

[break][break] with gone, it meant the bulk of the work fell upon her. which, she didn't really mind, but it was definitely boring — at least, if she didn't have a companion to share it with.

[break][break] if danny didn't respond back in thirty seconds, she was going to text the next contact on her phone. which was .

[attr="class","ooc"] all nighter (dd) [break]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
halloween heist (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 12:23:20 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","dannymain"]within ten seconds, he reads and responds to 's text as though he has nothing better to do than watch his phone all night. which isn't entirely untrue.

yes very much so, why?
[attr="class","dannytag"]
[attr="class","dannypoke"]
[newclass=.danny] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.dannymain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.dannytag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.danny b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.danny i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.danny u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.danny a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.dannypoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
halloween heist (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 6:48:16 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]

his response is a immediate, which brings a smile to her face.

come over then ;)

she sends him over the address, which given the location is one of the seedier parts of lilycove. however, she knows that can take care of himself. or at least, she hopes that he can.

[break][break] a pen worries itself between her teeth, a hand dug deep into the bag of candy she confiscated.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] all nighter (dd) [break]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
halloween heist (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 15:05:35 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","dannymain"]even after selling his soul to team rocket, he feels out of place in one of the seedier parts of lilycove. uncomfortable, to an extent, if not for the fact that 's waiting for him.

it doesn't take him long before he's strolling up to her side.

"so, where's the candy?"
[attr="class","dannytag"]
[attr="class","dannypoke"]
[newclass=.danny] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.dannymain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.dannytag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.danny b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.danny i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.danny u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.danny a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.dannypoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights