2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SKY: Kaz vs Hitoshi [rt]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 20:56:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

A roaring engine echoed through the sky and a massive shape pierced through cloud after cloud. On top of it stood a costumed individual wearing emerald armor moving his body with the sway of the rocket as it soared through the air. Celesteela alone was able to conquer the skies if the Pokkenger needed them to, its size alone was enough to give it an edge as it towered over anything that they came across. That alone didn't even speak of the power that it had, while it was in no form able to destroy the region like its other cousins from a war long past the fact their engines could take out their surrounding was nothing to sneeze at.

Luckily the Pokkenger was able to take care of this one after it was left in his care by a friend. In hindsight it was probably obvious that a person from alola would teach this beast about surfing through the wind and water. "Looks like clear skies for now-hm?"

A plane was coming up above them, and old fashioned one from the looks of it though the Pokkenger was no expert on planes. Maybe if he had along with him he could ask. Tapping his foot against the Ultra Beast's neck it rose right next to the plane giving its pilot a winning smile and tilting one of its arms in a greeting. Meanwhile Pokkenger just had his arms crossed, "Lovely weather we're having huh?!"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 10:38:37 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
It is not just a plane that the masked man sees. Sitting upon its wing, perched like something out of an old film, is a masked samurai. A straw hat obscures his head. Perhaps the vigilante might recall this same mask from before they all entered into the dream of Galar, if they weren't too far away on the battlefield.[break][break]
He rides the wind. It is a miracle that defies the laws of physics which allows him to sit on the wing of the plane. Around him is a small swarm of Kartana. Perhaps they have something to do with how their master remains standing upon the plane despite everything.[break][break]
"Yoooooo!" He waves at the mask wearing crusader. His orders are clear: attack the League. Yet he does not immediately go on the offensive.[break][break]
"I think I can see the cornfields down in Dewford from up here!!"

Bewitching Brews: Cornfield [Spiky Shield 1/3]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 11:35:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Look out for the sheriff down there. Heard he likes to pretend to be a scarecrow scaring kids!" Or beat them senseless in a test meant to prepare them for what was out here. Although was one person riding atop a plane and the other atop an interdenominational beast really considered normal around here?

Well normal in...y'know what what even kind of normal was normal around this messed up region.

"But I'm gonna need ya to land buddy! These skies ain't too friendly lately!" Case in point was the hunt for Rocket he was on. Once he finds any he'd be ready to knock them down into the blue sea for a nice dip and a chance to cool off.

mp: 10 [post]
mp total: 70

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 12:41:08 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"But I can't! I promised Senpai and the others I'd help out in the air!" Which, given his lack of flying Pokemon, was a conundrum. Without the means to fight in the air, he had to get creative - or at least this dog's version of creative. There's some rustic charm in what he's doing, but it's lost on him. If he finds anything strange about the nature of this conversation, he keeps it to himself. There's nothing odd at all about two men having a normal, cordial conversation while riding atop monsters from another dimension.[break]
"Say!" The dog says with sudden gusto, "You with the League? I'm supposed to kill you guys if I see you." A notion he doesn't sound pleased with, but he is nothing if not a loyal dog.[break]
"You wanna just fly away?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 16:01:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

There was a bit of charm between two dudes having a chat in the sky. It was almost something out of the movies. Then the word "kill" was dropped into the conversation.

Crap. That meant he had to get to work didn't he?

"Yeah, 'fraid so. Would if I could buddy but," He takes out a ball and tosses it towards the plane, from within comes out a haunted toaster oven on the opposite wing, "Gonna have to ask you to land so I can take ya in. Or we can do this the hard way."

It was only fair that he give him the chance to surrender, the guy did the same thing first.

mp total: 80

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 16:42:06 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Souka." The dog says, suddenly taking on the poise of a samurai. "Souka. Can't back down. Neither can you. I see how it is." Pointing at the stranger, a second Kartana flies from his sleeve to join the first. No beast balls house these creatures. They serve him willingly, frightening as anyone with common sense might find that notion.[break]
But then, the dog himself exists outside of common sense.[break]
"Go! Kusanagi!" The dog cries, pulling out a black ball. As the ultra beast charges the haywire oven, it is enveloped in dazzling crystals. Exploding into a symphony of light, it streaks water in its wake. Kusanagi levels a water-aligned tera blast at the toaster.[break]
The other simply lingers, seemingly not excited about the prospect of taking the other man out of the air.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 17:07:45 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Oh another origami samurai came out. Maybe he should consider getting one since he had a few Ultra Beasts already. They looked cool enough. They were probably deadly enough as it suddenly charged at the toaster oven with a tera blast fueled by hydro power.

Too bad Kaz was aware how bad electrical fires could be. "Pyro Jack! Late to school!" The oven's doors open up and a loaf of baked bread shot out to act as a substitute for the tera blast while the Rotom flies over the Origami beast snickering at it making wet soggy bread. "Do you know how badly this is gonna go for ya baaaaka?" Kaz chimed in, smirking from underneath his mask as droplets of water hit his face.

Sky battles always did have their moments didn't they?

mp total: 90

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 17:36:33 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Nani?!" The dog howls at the substitute's appearance. The sight of soggy bread is almost enough to make him puke. "What the hell?! No fair! Bring him back! BRING HIM BAAAACK!" Hitoshi screams, pointing his finger forward. His second Kartana takes this as a signal to charge. It accompanies Kusanagi, leveling a sacred sword at the substitute. Accompanying it a leaf blade from Kusanagi.[break][break]
"What's the big idea, doing a play like that? What're you supposed to be, some fancy pants big shot from the League?! You one of those elite 4 bozos? Mathias Dilf? Whitedaughter Blathers?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 17:48:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Oh so he was an idiot.

"Huh."

Matias' name he could understand but who the hell was Whitedaughter Blathers? ? If she was here she'd probably roast this dude alive, just like he was about to with those Origami samurai as the second one joined in on cutting up his bread. Its remains fluttering into the winds behind the plain. He was definitely going to have to stop at the grocery market after this.

"They're called tactics. Look it up baka-Rocket. Here's another helping, Stella! Fertilize them! Pyro Jack! Outlet Shock!" The toaster oven opened its door once again as the sparks of a discharge rushed out to stun the samurai Ultra Beasts. The Celesteela raised one of its large arms and took careful aim, its targets being way too small for it to accurately aim, and fired off a leech seed at the one called Kusanagi to try and keep it settled down.

"And for the record! You're fighting former elite four member, Kazimir Wynter! Got it memorized?"

mp total: 100

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 19:33:17 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Kaz? Kazawhat? Kazawho? Dogs can’t much remember people names. They remember deeds. Actions. Traits. The name goes in one ear and out the other, and not because he bears the bigger man any ill-will.[break][break]
Autumn.” He vows with utmost sincerity. “That’s a name I’ll remember.” Close enough, or so his mind says. It’s closer than some get. He served Cillian Quinn in a twenty year blur. He came out of that dream calling the man Blondie.[break][break]
These fabled tactics harm not only his Kartana, but make the plane’s engine sputter. The forward propeller dies, causing the plane to drift into a downward slope. The problem with Kartana, as everyone knew, was that they were glass cannons. One is set sputtering. The other, in a single hit, is knocked out outright. Such is what happens when they’re not properly trained.[break][break]
Kusanagi is recalled to Hitoshi’s side. As the plane descends, the dog draws his sword. It hooks into his skin. Z-Energy begins to gather around his Honedge.[break][break]
Oi, Autumn. You got anything you care ‘bout so much you’d die for it?

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 22:43:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Y'know what? Close enough."

Yep. Total idiot.

"People." He answers the dog's question as his Rotom retreats back to the edge of the falling plane, "Lots of them. That's who i'll die for. What about you Baka-Rocket?" As he poses his own question he crosses his arms to strike a pose as Z-Power starts to glow around him in a golden hue.

"What would you die for?"

mp total: 110

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 9:27:12 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Nothin'!" He says with his chest. The gentle caress of the Honedge turns into a piercing needle. It sinks into his flesh, drinks of his blood. "My life ain't mine to lose. I made the person I serve a promise. She said I can't die. I'm the kinda guy who keeps my promises. So I told this sword: it can have everything. All of me. All of my blood 'cept the last drop. That's hers. Only she gets to decide where I die!"[break][break]His blood ignites the blade. Ghostfire ignites the steel, turning it a pale blue. He won't have long. Resolve, Z-Energy, and blood are a potent cocktail. They drain quickly. Howling in rage, he channels that fiery resolve up towards the man and his Pokemon. It cascades towards him, a wall of flame, a promise made manifestt.

HONEDGE: EVERYTHING, EXCEPT THE LAST DROP - Hitoshi Inoue
GHOST-TYPE
honedge feeds on the life force of its trainer. afterwards, it unleashes a SUPER EFFECTIVE strike that leaves the victim BURNED by the trainer’s resolve.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 14:18:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Probably shoulda been specific. I'll die for my people, but death 'n me? We're on bad terms. So I ain't dying just yet!" The energy that surrounded him flowed from his body into the Rotom. Lights danced around inside its body as the door opened up and a crackle of electricity was quickly spilling out of it. "GIGAVOLT HAVOC!"

A Lightning bolt shoots out from the ghostly toaster and meets the flames head on. Energies collide with one another and meld together in a bubble for a split second before it all explodes. The Rotom is sent flying back smashing right into Kazimir's chest as he catches it before it falls seeing that it can no longer operate anymore. Its body nearly mangled meaning he was going to have to spend money on a new toaster oven. It was worth it however.

"Stella, make sure the plane doesn't crash!" He shouted to the Ultra Beast as he returned the Rotom to its ball. With a scream the two arms of the Ultra Beast moved under the smoking body of the plane as it picked up speed. If it could catch it in its arms then they could at least set it down in the ocean.

But the plane was one thing, the person riding it was another. "Hey Baka-Rocket! You ok over there?!"

mp: 70 [post + z-move + own pkmn ko]
mp total: 180

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 3:29:35 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Upon investigating the wreck, the masked vigilante will find...an empty plane. Both its pilot and the mad dog riding along the wing are gone. Vanished into thin air. With him goes the Ultra Beasts that flocked to his side. How this happened is a mystery that will be solved another day.[break][break]
On the dog's end...it is total defeat. Mischief that has escalated to a matter of life or death. As it always does, the z-move leaves him drained. Vulnerable. Had he done that on his own, under any other circumstance, it would risk ruin.[break][break]
But he had allies. Allies that fought with him for twenty years. Powerful allies. Allies that knew him and his heart well.[break][break]
"Where the hell d'you get off doin' this, Munenori!" Hitoshi coughs, his body almost bloodless. Munenori is his Gallade. The Pokemon forced itself out of his ball. He forced himself onto Hitoshi's shoulder. He teleported them away, recklessly, not thinking of their destination. He teleported himself into a gate, half on one side, half the other. His Pokemon sits dying.[break][break]
Crawling, the dog tries to clutch his hand. He feels the backlash all those Gardevoir in the woods felt.[break][break]
"You fuckin' idiot! Don't die on me!! Yumi told me to live, and yer a part of me!"[break][break]
Munenori simply smiles. One limb dies so the whole body may live. A fair trade. Chivalry and Bushido...those words are the heart of a Gallade. He dies smiling, knowing he got his foolish master to a doctor that can give him blood.[break][break]
And that is the end of this story.

70 (Posts), 10 (Assist), 10 (K/O), 10 (Z-Move), 200 (Death), 50 (Participation), 100 (Completion), 300 (Defeat) = 750 MP
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 4:45:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the empty plane was set to sink into the ocean below Kaz climbed to the tip of his Ultra Beast and scanned the waters. Not a single soul in sight. Not even a scrap of clothing or blood in the water, hell anything, that could point him in the direction where that Rocket went. "Man, those guys sure now how to make a getaway."

Sliding down Stella's neck he hunkered down in her collar and patted her, giving the signal to take off. Unbeknownst to them that Rocket grunt was somewhere on solid ground, lamenting over a Pokemon that gave their life for them.

A shared experience neither of them will share with one another. "What a weird guy. Gotta admire his dedication though."

mp: 410 [post + rt battle + battle win]
mp total: 590