❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
threats to fantasy [m/ollie]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 5:49:02 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

Within those months of living upon the seashore and its surrounding territories, Oracelies had heard quite the talk of rumors revolving around the dangers that had allegedly befell the region- some were fleeting and some stuck within her mind like glue, and if she were to take her new role as a ranger seriously, she figured being inquisitive of such things would prove fruitful. Her cards had only confirmed her suspicions when asking them for a tad insight on what those words may have meant.. but she knew that getting her information from a source rather than a hunch would be her best bet, the reason for her asking the Head Ranger to meet her on the edge of Evergrande City where the waves met the sand.[break][break]

Holding her Staryu, Diploria, within her arms, she noticed that she herself was late in the arrival at the meeting point- a reality that only proved she needed to stop ignoring her phone and the clock that strung across its screen. Water trickled down her body as she squeezed the oceanic remnants out of her silky hair as she approached him, placing her knapsack down in an attempt to get comfortable. "Sorry to keep you waiting, thank you for your willingness to meet with me." Ora smiled, sitting down on the nearby wooden bench dilapidated by a once high tide and beginning to rummage through it.[break][break]

"Are you fond of tea?" Her ceruleans met her curiosity, removing a small kettle that had already steeped tea of earl gray and purified river water inside and a twin set of clay teacups, ready for pouring.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]