reunited and it feels so good

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 18:04:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie gripped the mallet handle. All she had to do was get it up enough, and over her shoulder, to allow momentum to do the rest. With a strained grunt and even a small yell, Francie managed. The heavy mallet slammed onto the small target and up, up, up, went the small metal disc before it resounded that beautiful winning sound.

Ding!

Francie threw her hands into the air in surprised excitement.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" She really hadn't expected it to go all the way up there! Either way, she was handed the small Solrock plushie that they had; not only was it partly her favorite type, but it was also the only thing that this booth was giving out. They were celebrating summer after all.

With a small giggle, she put the Solrock stuffed animal in her backpack, the yellow 'rays' on it sticking out of her backpack as she pushed her blonde hair behind her ears to focus on the rest of the Faire. What to do next, what to do...

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 23:21:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The ren-faire was certainly something that had always caught Kim’s attention. The people, the fun, the attractions, everything that had been displayed had a way of making your heart full of giddiness and enjoyment. But what made Kim want to participate most was not the attractions, it wasn’t the exhibition of foods that splayed at every turn, and it certainly wasn’t the more barbaric attraction of testing your metal against another. No, it was something more tame than all of those, it was the need to dress up in.

So he did, the councilman taking the very best out of his closet and dressing up as something that suited someone of his caliber; a prince.

Though most of the finery's were forgoed, his clothing still cemented the role he was so eager to portray, a prince from a different region come hoenn to celebrate their festivities.

Though that was as far as he went with his role-playing, doing away with any further than appearances.

He wandered the fairgrounds, waving to the patrons as he passed, stopping in his tracks when he overhead a familiar and overexcited voice. Quickly making his way to its origin, Kim’s face would light up, the councilman breaking the poised and proper character then rushing up to the woman, lifting her with a bear hug from the front.

Franny! Why didn’t you tell me you were back in Hoenn?!

He would not release the girl, refusing to set her back onto the ground until his love had been properly shown, twisting her to and fro as his cheek pressed up to hers.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 22:18:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie saw this, sort of royal looking, blur of sorts before shew as attacked with affection. It was an oddly familiar affection, one that had Francie giving a light laugh as she realized just who was squishing her cheek with love.

"Kim!" Instead of her stiff and scared posture, she quickly turned into latching onto him like an Aipom might. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything! I sort of surprised myself with it!"

Really, she'd been doing some soul searching and wanted a bit of time by herself in the region before branching out and involving people in her adventures again. But she was so very happy to see Kim again.

"How about you?? Mr. Councilkim? How're you doing?" She did try and lean back to see his face then, creating enough distance to hint at being put down... though it likely wouldn't happen.

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 3:25:04 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
One last squeeze and he would place her back onto solid earth, both hands setting themselves onto his hips.

I’ve been good, nearly died here and there but you know, nothing different from normal. You gotta tell me all about your adventures! Ooooh, we can do it while we see what this place has to offer~

He was eager to hear what she had to say, his face beaming with anticipation as he waved for her to follow.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 3:34:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
When Kim sets her down finally, Francie gives a small hum of appreciation before tapping Kim’s shoulder as a ‘thanks bud.’ Though Kim’s words catch her off guard and she keeps close to him as they begin walking.

“What do you mean you almost died??”

Her tone is likely akin to the tone a mother would use. Thebidea that Kim had been in danger at all doesn’t settle well in her stomach. Nearly ruins her appetite.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 4:49:39 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He was all smiles, too enveloped in a sense of bliss to take heed to his words, brushing off the worrying aspect completely. At this point it was almost normal to speak of near-death experiences so casually.

Nothing big, there was a big rocket sort of thing and one of its arms almost landed on me. It was almost as long as it’d say… a bus? Maybe a little longer?

He’d chuckle pointing out a cotton candy spinner, rushing over to buy a couple for the two of them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 0:02:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie followed behind Kim a bit bewildered, but then she remembered who she was dealing with and she ended up smiling. Did he take anything seriously? No.

"That's much more exciting than what I had to deal with."

Protecting her family from Rocket by getting out of Hoenn when she did? It was hardly as interesting as nearly dying by a bus-sized piece of a rocket arm... or whatever.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 14:46:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
After purchasing the two of them the sugary sweet, more air than anything, Kim would hand her one; the confection resembling a swirlix, and smelling just as sweet as one.

Oh? What did you have to deal with?

He takes a bite of the candy, the poor bastard’s ear being gnawed right off.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 15:24:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
"Family." Francie states plainly, shrugging her shoulders.

"I guess it doesn't really matter if I say anything now, since he's dead." She mumbles the comment about to herself before continuing on.

"I went back home to protect my family. Silas had come to me, threatened to kill them if I spoke against Rocket or stayed with the league. So I ran home, both to protect them and to protect the people here from my being jeopardized by Rocket."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 15:36:31 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What the hell?!

He exclaims loudly, hands jutting outward in an expressive manner, the cotton candy almost slipping from his grasp as he moved.

That’s way worse than me almost dying, Franny!

He grabs hold of her free hand, pulling her along with a serious expression.

C’mon, we’ve gotta get some fun in you. Gods knows you need it at this point.

Kim was more than ready to spend his entire day with the girl, forgoing any other thoughts of making any appearances or leaving early in order to give her the time of her life in the hours they had remaining.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 21:42:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, one free move of choice for one pokemon (redeem in site shop).