2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:03:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the mistress of justice. 

it must be fate laughing in her face. how many times has she told herself that her actions were forgivable because of justice? she has wielded flame and steel and cut down foes because she told herself it was the right thing to do. swore up and down that she is good and she is doing the right thing.

and to trust herself in her actions. every utterance is a blow struck against her sternum, reaching for a way in to her stuttering heart. her lips curl and she wants to tell this wicked woman to stop, but the words die in her throat. 

dreams flit through again and she shivers, feeling the echoes of itching scales on her forearms. she swallows tersely and opens her mouth.

aeris and sypha bring another offering before her and she quells the shaking, exhausted baby pokemon with a soft hiss. one hand comes down, expertly pinching fin and lulling the dragon into a nestled ball. 

"the morningstars were keepers. we protected the rituals of the draconids after their lineage waned in sootopolis. that's all." she doesn't sound so sure.

catching axew!
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 22:09:26 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

Divine messages from the goddess of the sea, or for what she believed to be it, often struck the soul with harsher waves than any miles out. Oracelies could see that the words and thoughts she had shared were seemingly causing Freya's mind to turn like clockwork, and through such a silent yet visceral reaction came speculation- everyone had things tucked away in their lives, no doubt. Still, perhaps there was more to the councilwoman of dragons than what met the witch's cerulean eyes.[break][break]

"I see," she said softly, holding a hand out to guide the Octillery's tentacle to rest within, ".. would that constitute you to be one of the draconids, then? Being one of the last bearers of that tradition after it waned, perhaps it left a mark on your soul unlike any other, just as the ancient salts of the ocean left on such magnificent beasts of the skies and the lands below." It was all up to Freya, truly, to do such delving into lore-rich histories for herself to find what she was looking for; but Oracelies felt deep down that the cards did not wish to lie, and as the woman on the face represented such things, she was faithful that the answer rested within her hands.[break][break]

Past the edge of the vessel rested a slumbering Flamigo, its rose-hued body shining under the sunlight. "Or perhaps you've had the tradition woven within your bloodline for longer than you've realized? Inner truths often trickle down, apples fall close to the tree. If the all you speak of is not all." She pondered aloud. Tossing a pokeball attached to a string of seashells at the unsuspecting wild pokemon, she hoped she was not too far off the mark.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on flamigo <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:14:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOATZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 18:44:50 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she is silent and unblinking, unnerved as this soothsayer unravels questions she's been asking herself since her dreams started. in the grand scheme of things, she is not leaving with anymore answers than when she started, but there is a reverence gnawing in her, a selfish want she's come to fear, the very same borne of her haranguing trials to prove herself worthy to receive rayquaza's boons. 

she hadn't, in the end, and it nearly destroyed her. 

can she risk getting her hopes up? that she is, in some small, insignificant way, special? 

it doesn't matter, she realizes, and this is the penultimate hallmark that separates the freya from now and the freya from then: it does not matter what i am, only what i do.

"i don't know which tree i came from," she says softly. she thumbs the card one more time and then holds it back out, lips pursed. 

"you remind me of someone, by the way. someone i abhorred with every fibre of my being." her smile is apologetic. "but she was strong. as strong and unrelenting as the ocean. and i admired her for it too."

she runs her tongue along her teeth.

"your guidance is appreciated, oracelies. i think these...are words i needed to hear aloud. so i didn't think myself crazy."

skipping!
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 23:49:11 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The thought that Freya had not known of which tree she came from presented an indicator in her mind that the answer she wished to retain resided within that, and with proper speculation, could prove fruitful if the councilwoman ever were to grace such knowledge. Finding one's inner truth, woven within the curtains of the world, was a difficult thing to grasp. It took the witch giving everything up of her past life to realize hers, returning to the sea that called her through her ancestors, so she knew it all too well.[break][break]

"I have no doubts you will find that out soon enough.. if you open your heart. Throw your ego into the waves, Freya, and it may become unveiled." Oracelies said, plucking the card from the dragon mother's grasp. A curious Floatzel made its way onboard and sniffed around for food, obviously hungry. She subconsciously reached into her bag to pull out an array of meat clumps and seaweed, allowing it to feast from her hand before tapping it with a pokeball.[break][break]

Many claimed that she had reminded them of someone they once knew, the fate of witches in the world; divination and spirituality had many faces, especially when kissed by the ocean. Her eyes fluttered in curiosity, strumming the golden rings upon her fingers through one of her loose braids. "Was she a witch of the seas, too? I have yet to meet others who share the same practices as I, in Hoenn, though I wish for it every night." She asked, pushing down the clawing urge to ask what caused such a distaste. Perhaps it was envy, though she could only assume.[break][break]

"Of course. I believe it to be my calling, enlightening those with messages evoking the spirit," she hummed, looking out to the horizon, ".. I hope you can find guidance in yourself to find the answers you seek, and I look forward to what you may find if our paths cross again in the future."

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on floatzel!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 1:52:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRANTRUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN DRILL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE FLOATZEL!
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 23:43:49 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"in a manner of speaking, yes, but she carried herself differently than you do." an amused smile itches at the corner of her lips. though they'd ended up amiable with each other in the end, freya can still recall abbiati's crowning, the anger that writhed in her belly as her people were expected to bow to a self-proclaimed queen. 

"she spoke in self-serving prophecies," she explains and follows ora's gaze. 

aeris and sypha give themselves a workout on the island as the sun sinks. with more energy than they care to admit, they manage to fell a tyrantrum (after warding it away from some terrified onlookers). freya captures that too and sways when the boat starts up again, tourists now safely back on board. 

"i'll let you know," she says, "if anything comes of it. and again - thank you."

catching tyrantrum!
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 21:24:42 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oracelies wished to meet the woman that Freya spoke of to see if the prophesies she spoke were of the heart, or if the tone was to match the exhibition, spitting in the face of everything she learned being a witch. But it was true that the two must have carried themselves differently, as none could compare where they could not compete; she felt nobody could get to the level she was at, not even her ancestors who looked down upon her. It was selfish and self-indulgent at its finest, but the discoveries she'd made proved fruitful in her thoughts, strengthening her bond with the salt rushing through the oceanic waters.[break][break]

"I wish to meet her, then. One day, when the tides are low," she said, retaining the cards in a lockbox and placing them into her knapsack, ".. but please do. You can find me where the waves crash upon the rocks, and where the wooden logs float upon them." A guidance to Pacifidlog Town, the place where the vessel ventured out from. She felt it would be of no surprise that she lived there, for only those who could bear the sea for so long could handle living upon those quaint huts kissed by the sea. Lifting herself against the balcony between the open sea and the curious onlookers, she moved herself to be halfway on, accompanied by her sea star.[break][break]

A gaze of kindness escaped her eyes toward the councilwoman as she removed a pokeball from her bag, releasing one of the Gyarados deep below the waters. "Thank you, Freya. May time be our friend in the future so we can meet again." She said softly, diving headfirst into the current, and whisked away on the back of her sea dragon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- skipping spawns!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 0:32:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]FREYA CAUGHT THE TYRANTRUM!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN DRILL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!