awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
A Meeting That Won't Dragon
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 5:24:08 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's almost like, by squeezing her shoulder, freya pops the bubble that's been holding all of gwen's emotions inside. she startles a bit, but amusement flickers over her lips nonetheless. and then she goes on. an idea starts brewing, one that lights up her features, but before she can say anything on the matter or pitch her idea, ghishath has become mighty frustrated with the chattering beside him. 

he tucks the ruby into his nest and leaps from his nest, encroaching upon them with a waving fin and a fibrous hissing in his throat. freya straightens, steps neatly in front of gwen, and snarls right back. 

ghishath stops in his tracks, considers. his pupils fluctuate. and then he huffs, turning back to her. 

"then i have a job proposal for you too. to help the league with some work. it's a project i'm helping start. myself and . we're starting production on the site in just a few days once we hammer out some architectural details.

"a pokemon rehabilitation program, if you're interested."
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 9:32:43 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Oh dear. She must have been too loud or poor Ghishath must have not been overly fond of them staying past their allotted time. The dragon type deposited its new ruby inside of his nest and seemed to threaten the two humans standing nearby. Gwen looked up at him and made mental notes of the little display with his fin. Freya did calm things down with a gentle hiss at the little guy. It was cute but only because Gwen's hand was nowhere near the little guy now.

Freya's offer was incredible to the tech head! A chance to work with the dragons here AND this new project with Pokémon rehabilitation? This was just a dream come true for her! "Are you for real? A Pokémon rehabilitation center?" Her eyes must have grown as wide as her glasses, but Gwen's head went up and down at a rate that must have been inhuman. "I'd love to help! This will be a great way to learn more about the Pokémon Hoenn has and get my hands on my tech stuff. Thank you so so SO much for this opportunity! I promise you won't regret it!"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 23:17:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: