TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 9:30:10 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]
there is a moment of silence, until callie lets out a sharp laugh. "jesus christ. anyone ever tell you that you sound depressing?"

[break][break] she places the glass on the table.

[break][break] "you're not wrong though. cap and i fought, back in kanto."

[break][break] her cheeks are warm from the alcohol, bringing the foggy memories to the surface.

[break][break] "he wanted to leave. i wanted to stay."

[break][break] "i thought our relationship was over then. and he thought i'd died back there."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; } .calliemoon a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';} .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 15:28:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's sharp laugh is contrasted by his gentle chuckle.[break][break]

"they have, yes."[break][break]

but he thinks of it more so now as being realistic. with his hope and belief challenged not only by death but also by the likes of , he has since adapted, knowing better than to rely on the old.[break][break]

"it must have been such a relief for you both, then, when you met again here in hoenn."[break][break]

which serves as a segue into his next question.[break][break]

"do you think it was fate? do you believe in such a concept?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 8:19:46 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
"it was."

[break][break] for a rare moment of time, callie grows quiet. she had never had the chance to think about it, or to confront him of all the things that they had argued about during the war. or the fight that had led them here, to this day.

[break][break] her nose wrinkled at his question of the word fate.

[break][break] "hell no," she said, lips twisted into a scowl. "my mom always believed in that bullshit. she's a fortune teller and tarot card reader, you know."

[break][break] she sighs before her gaze flickers curiously to him.

[break][break] "no - don't tell me. you do?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; } .calliemoon a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';} .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 11:03:10 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"would it surprise you if i do?"[break][break]

he asks over a chuckle.[break][break]

"it's comforting, to me at least, to think that the key moments in our lives are predetermined and that all of our actions are simply leading up to those moments. it has helped me not question my decisions, as foolish as that may sound."[break][break]

after a sip, he looks back at , though his gaze hasn't strayed away too often.[break][break]

"it might even be fate that has drawn us together, callista."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 7:35:12 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
she doesn't know him enough if she'd be surprised, but he answers the question for her anyway. she has no choice but to listen, trying to control her expressions but failing.

[break][break] "i guess when you put it that way, i get it." she didn't agree, but she at least could see where he was coming from. "i think i find the opposite comforting. i like having charge of my life, thank you. if i didn't, if some pretentious god gave me a predetermined fate, i think that's be really depressing."

[break][break] she let out a laugh.

[break][break] "you'd think the same if you knew my childhood."

[break][break] callie reached for her drink again, taking a sip, when she arched a brow at him.

[break][break] "okay, i'll play your game. if fate drew us together, then what's next?"

[break][break] "what other predestined steps are there?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:12:15 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

they come from different backgrounds; a fact he has known long before stepped into his office. he comes from privilege, never needing to fight and claw his way just to survive, and so he skirts around mortality easily; odd, really, considering his death.[break][break]

"after this, you'd accept my offer, share one more drink with me, and then assume your role as security for the council."[break][break]

he sips once more.[break][break]

"the rest, i'm not too certain of."[break][break]

nor if the in-between.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 23:37:12 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
she doesn't know him enough if she'd be surprised, but he answers the question for her anyway. she has no choice but to listen, trying to control her expressions but failing.

[break][break] "hm."

[break][break] her head tilts towards him, lips slotted into an easygoing smirk.

[break][break] "i'm not really one for clandestined meetings, but you drive a hard bargain, mr. stone."

[break][break] in the dimly lit room of his office, the officer — or former officer, really — grabs her mostly empty glass and offers it to clink alongside his.

[break][break] "you got a deal."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 22:26:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: