twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:11:50 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"your history speaks for itself, sergeant moon, so you'll be glad to hear that i don't have too many questions for you today."

nor does he have many qualms about hiring her to begin with. a person with her history would be a great asset to have working so closely with them.

he leans back in the seat as he looks across his office space at her.

"but i'd like to get to know you a bit better, if you'd let me. let's have a conversation instead of an interview."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 3:56:26 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]
. a man of many names, a man of as much as a sordid history as callie herself, it went without saying that she was more than a little anxious about this meet-up. but it was one that had set up for her, so she'd already vowed to do her best with it.

[break][break] a stiff nod in his general direction, though her amber eyes still shift over him awkwardly, unsure how to seat herself.

[break][break] she was never good with stuffy interviews like this.

[break][break] "sure. whatever you want, sir."

[break][break] at the very least, the formality part of the interview came easier to her. all she had to do was pretend that she was back in the military, speaking to the likes of or .

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; } .calliemoon a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';} .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 14:51:45 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it isn't meant to be an interview in the first place which is why he seeks to rid the stuffiness in the air, though he knows there's only so much he can do, given his history, reputation, and demeanor.[break][break]

he tries anyway, waving away 's formality with a chuckle.[break][break]

"alex is fine."[break][break]

to ease them into their conversation, he moves to the side of the room where he keeps various bottles of liquor, all expensive in taste and price.[break][break]

he asks over his shoulder as he peruses.[break][break]

"would you like a drink?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 14:57:06 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
alex, huh?

[break][break] perhaps he isn't as stiff-lipped as he seems to be. callie watches the back of the man who has been rumored to come back from the dead, wondering if it's the unalive part that makes him look so pretty.

[break][break] "sure."

[break][break] a head tilt, arms crossed, as she looks at him.

[break][break] "is that what you big wigs do up in here? just drink to pass the time?"

[break][break] not that she's particularly complaining.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; } .calliemoon a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';} .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 15:04:18 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"some of them do, yes, though i try to limit myself to special occasions."[break][break]

despite his words, he walks back over with two glasses of bourbon imported from unova, offering her one before raising the other in a brief toast.[break][break]

he takes a sit in the chair next to , angled in such a manner that allows for comfortable conversation.[break][break]

"paxton tells me you fought together in kanto."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 15:25:00 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
"is this a special occasion?" she asked, bemused, as she reached for the glass offered to her.

[break][break] callie prefers gin, but she definitely won't say no to a free drink.

[break][break] the glasses clink together in a cheer and she sips at the bourban, blinking with surprise at how smooth it is.

[break][break] "this is pretty good. where's it from?"

[break][break] then the conversation swaps to , and she can't help the way she grins.

[break][break] "did he? that bastard." she lets out a laugh, before nodding. "yeah, i did. worked along and too."

[break][break] "why?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 15:48:24 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"depends on how this conversation goes. it could be."[break][break]

he says on the topic of special occasion, leaving it up to to decide. but as the conversation moves and flows, he adapts accordingly, not missing a beat as he says, "unova," before addressing her last question after a sip.[break][break]

"i'm curious why a war veteran would choose to step away now into a position that, while important, seems mundane in comparison."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 16:00:04 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
"touché."

[break][break] she says nothing else on the manner, though it's obvious she's still bemused. whether it's the way that he seems to carry a conversation or himself is left up in the air.

[break][break] his words, however, draw her pause.

[break][break] it's a good question. one that she's thought about time and time again. why she left kanto, why she followed out of the army, why she took position at his abandoned precinct.

[break][break] "i suppose if i say i was looking for a change of pace, that's not gonna be enough for you?" she jokes.

[break][break] one last time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 16:05:00 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'm afraid not."[break][break]

he is decisively blunt, choosing words carefully as he weaves them together. this time, his words are accompanied by a chuckle and a faint smile, one that shows both kindness and care.[break][break]

holds his attention.[break][break]

"you can share if you feel comfortable to. i'll listen. if not, then that's fine too."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 16:10:55 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
he sees right though her, cutting to the center of things. a fact that she appreciates.

[break][break] "i came to hoenn because of paxton," she concedes. "and while i'm not really attached at the hip with him, things didn't seem quite the same after he left the precinct."

[break][break] "and i wanted to do something more important than just sitting in the bullpen, twiddling my thumbs, ya know? maybe it's mundane or whatever, but at least it'll mean something more than just filling out stupid paperwork."

[break][break] she glances towards him, lips slotting into a cocky grin.

[break][break] "plus, it's pax. i'd follow him anywhere."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 4:28:24 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

is loyal, though he wonders if she is loyal to a fault. he pushes aside the thought, keeping it in the back of his mind for later, perhaps, when she's officially taken up the role and when he has spent enough time observing her.[break][break]

for now, he chuckles, responding as though the concern had never entered his mind in the first place.[break][break]

"your loyalty is admirable. it's a rare trait to find these days, so i'm sure the league is all the better for it."[break][break]

he tilts his head slightly as another thought rises.[break][break]

"what is it about that makes you follow him?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 8:25:08 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
she arches a brow.

[break][break] "is it?"

[break][break] she feels like loyalty should be the standard. though, then again, perhaps when you're someone like her who had - for the majority of her life - had no one, it made the people she did find that much more important.

[break][break] instead of saying her true thoughts, she simply smiles at him like she has something to hide. "well if you're lucky, mr. stone, maybe you'll be on the end of my 'admirable loyalty' one day."

[break][break] callie takes a swig of the drink that she's provided him, swirling the bourbon around in the glass.

[break][break] "i met paxton in the army in kanto. you should know that — it's in my file."

[break][break] how could she possibly explain the connection that the two of them had? when they'd first met, they hadn't gotten along. they'd butted heads too much. but together, they'd been through brimstone and fire. she would die for him.

[break][break] except he wouldn't let her. he'd left.

[break][break] "but why am i loyal to him? i guess..." she hummed, ruminating on the thought. or perhaps ruminating about how much she wanted to divulge to someone that would probably be her boss. she glanced sideways at him, her cheeks warm from the alcohol.

[break][break] "he'd die for me if it came down to it, and i know i'd die for him. you know anyone like that, mr. stone?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 9:40:28 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

mr. stone is better than sir, so he concedes, not bothering to correct her any more. he chalks her formalness to her many years of service, assuming it to be difficult to shed.[break][break]

"i can only hope," he says in response to her admirable loyalty, knowing already that he will have it eventually. and if not him, then at least the council.[break][break]

he looks at , considering the various ways of responding to her question before deciding on the simplest one.[break][break]

"councilwoman ."[break][break]

they would die for each other and he knows it, even now, even after all they've been through, even after his first death.[break][break]

"i'm glad you have that bond with paxton. it is incredibly valuable, almost impossible to find but too easy to lose."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 8:31:15 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

"," the kanto vet replies, blinking as the tried to remember who that was. of the list of names that had given to her before she applied to the position. "oh, that's the councilwoman."

[break][break] at least one of them.

[break][break] she hadn't ever met the other woman personally, though it would probably be a good idea to. she wondered if or could introduce her.

[break][break] her head tilts towards him.

[break][break] "to lose? what do you mean?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ten tonne skeleton
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 9:55:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"some bonds are meant to be unbreakable but there may come a day where that proves to be not true. suddenly, with that belief shattered, you're left stranded, searching for a tether of some kind."[break][break]

it sounds as though he's speaking from experience even if he's revealing very little. one day, perhaps may break through to learn more, but for now, this is all he offers.[break][break]

"what i'm trying to say is to not take your friendship for granted. you never know when you might lose it."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]