awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
surveying [w]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 15:14:02 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]sounds of life echo once again from slateport. boats move in and out of the harbor. it's not the bustling trade city it once was, but it's getting there. each day is another small victory in the grand scheme of things. each day they get closer to normalcy. 

she's here in the outskirts with her dragons because this area is still devoid of the general populace. many are still preparing to move back from the various cities they'd sought refuge. 

she's here to make sure nothing disrupts their way home. and to get her dragons used to their new armor. 

she sits atop lyune as he walks on the grass; meru and ori flank behind him, fins out, tongue forking to taste the air. 

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
surveying [w]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 21:46:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROSELIA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
toxic spikes / petal blizzard / synthesis / giga drain
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
surveying [w]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 20:53:53 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she can't help but feel some frustration. part of her had hoped to find a rocket straggler, some sort of sign that the organization is still alive and well. because then, at least, she could focus on what she knows. but the outskirts are vacant. 

meru and ori hold up well in their suits of armor. she has them sparring with one another while she walks with lyune. the large dragon stops at some point, tongue forking, and he sniffs at a few overgrown weeds at his feet. 

a trembling roselia reveals herself. lyune hunkers down and blows hot breath in her face, curious. her leaves quiver even more and freya thwaps lyune on the back of his head, scolding him as she dismounts. 

she grabs an empty pokeball, eyes softening. "come, little one. i have somewhere you'll be safe. a garden, away from all this construction and all these people."

catching roselia!
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing