She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
All the BEES! [Mission: BEES!]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 6:15:33 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
What usually can be seen as green, the surrounding has been painted with pure white that comes with the snow. Leaving footprints upon the path that Zahra has taken as she venture deep into the forest. A crisp sound of snap can be heard, she takes off an old branch from the nearest tree and swing it upward jovially, "Come on Zee nations, follow me as I am trying to solve this mystery behind the aggression of the Combee and the gang! Will I succeed or not, only fate can tell" Zahra speaks clearly to particularly no one, but it is normal for her as she is now currently streaming to her channel. Recently, she saw a bulletin about how several innocent pedestrian being attacked by Combee.  Her instinct tells her that this can be an interesting content Hence why she is there right now after doing some preparation beforehand.

Shirley follows her quietly from behind, her heads move from side to side trying to look for something. Her white fur on the midst of white ground makes her almost invisible if it wasn't because of the dark part on her body. But she easily blends in to the surrounding making it hard to notice from afar. "Shirley, lets have a race!" Zahra runs as fast as she could but Shirley easily pass Zahra with few steps. Shirley runs quite swift but one thing that she hasn't expect and that is the fact the she is going to crash to someone very soon.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 19:04:29 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Walking through the snowy landscape of Fortree City that was surrounded by pine trees, it was the first time had experienced throughout anywhere else but his home town. And while he'd normally take the time to enjoy the sight along with the cold, Noel was there on a mission. Various reports of a Combee disturbance circulated around this area. If this was anything like last time... well he hoped this was something different. Lost in thought, he doesn't notice the stray Absol heading straight for him. He's bumped from behind, causing him to fall forward, his hands reached outwards to stop him from completely crashing down. He wipes the snow off his hands before turning around to find out who or what so recklessly crashed into him.[break][break]

"Hey what's going on?... An Absol? Does this one belong to you?"[break][break]

He could see a woman coming towards him, perhaps she was the Pokemon's owner? She looked innocent enough, however one could never be too careful. Whether by accident or on purpose, Noel would soon learn of her motives.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 2:13:12 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
Zahra vaguely hear a groaning from afar, at first she thought Shirley bumps into the pine tree that surrounds her but as she get closer now she can tell it was a person instead. With an extra weight from her streaming gear on the back and on her front; she send her viewer into an ad break as she will handle this matter for now. "I am terribly sorry for what Shirley has done to you. We were having fun and aren't aware of our surrounding" Zahra apologized sincerely awkwardly wanting to help him but not exactly sure what she could do in this kind of scenario. Fortunately, he doesn't look like get any kind of significant injuries from the crash, so her wallet is save for now. So now she need to dissuade the situation to the point of him not actually try to sue her or anything. Fortunately, she is good at keeping her inner though stay inside and can not be seen from her expression.

"Are you here because of the recent weird behaviour of the Combbe within the area? Zahra acks curiously wanting to know why the man is here. From her thought, casually strolling around here with the current rumor won't be wise so he must be here because of that. Unless, turn out he was just that kind of daredevil or someone who wasn't aware of the news. "My name is Zahra, a live streamer, and this big fella is Shirley, my trusted Pokemon Zahra introduces herself and her absol, who is now hiding behind her feeling shy. Then se suddenly remember something.

"I almost forgot that I was in the middle of streaming right now. It's okay, currently it is on ad break so no one would hear our current exchange. However, do you mind to be part of my stream? I believe that investigating on this matter would be better if we go together don't you think?" Zahra asks, waiting for the man's answer.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 18:57:44 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel had met similar people in that line of work before. Although he didn't really quite understand what it actually meant he played along. He knew it was something akin to a performer but for an invisible audience. Everyone he met in that line of work seemed to be friendly and outgoing, and she seemed to be the same way. Either way, he stands back up on his feet and turns to face the young lady.[break][break]

"Oh its no worries, this happens more than you'd think actually. My name is Noel, its nice to meet you Zahra. And yes I'm here to see what's going on with these Combee. I don't mind if you record but I don't really get on camera much so I'm sorry in advance if I'm not really entertaining."[break][break]

As he finished his response, he could see a lone Combee hovering in the air a bit of a distance away from the girl. Was this one of the reported Pokemon that they came here for? As the thought enters his mind, the bee suddenly shoots its way towards them with its stinger out and ready to attack. Noel readies a Pokeball in his hand, but he's too late to send anything out in time. Soon the agitated Pokemon would land its mark against the newly-met stranger and all Noel can do is warn her.[break][break]

"Watch out! Behind you!"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 13:10:12 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

A wide smile painted over her face when she listened to the willingness of the man to be in camera. She doesn't really mind about his inexperience, all in all the responsibility to make the stream entertainer lays on her shoulder. Zahra tinker her stream a bit as she send out a message from the chat box - explaining the gist about the sudden guest that will be joining her. As the camera turn on, right then Noel's warning comes up but she reacts a beat slower due to surprise not knowing what happened. Fortunately, a night slash flies through the air and leave a mark on the Combee; effectively ward it off. Shirley approaches Zahra closer and growling Phew, that was very close chat. That was very stimulating for an opening don't you think Zahra put up a brave front with a wide smile and she change her perspective toward Noel. [break][break]

Like I mentioned on chat earlier, we have a guest with us. His name is Noel, say hi to this dazzling man. Please be nice on him, okay Zahra introduces Noel to the chat On your opinion, what makes that Combee be aggressive like that? Usually, they are quite docile, aren't they? Zahra tries to fish out some comment from the man. Wanting to know his opinion regarding this matter. She wishes that her brother is around, he is the scholar within the family - hold a lot of interest toward Pokemon ecosystem.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 1:12:11 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

This lady was much too nonchalant for what had just occurred, but maybe that's just how people are in that industry. More than likely they had to be calm in the face of danger in order to not freak out their audience. Nonetheless, her Pokemon was able to save their trainer in just the nick of time, showing off great skill. He then responds to the question he's asked.[break][break]

"I don't really know, that's what I'm here to find out. We've had similar problems like these in the past, so I'm hoping this is just a case of an angry hive and that's it."[break][break]

Not staring at all into the streaming device and instead focusing his gaze directly towards Zahra, pretending as if there wasn't a livestream happening and he was the main actor at the moment. Just because he was in front of a live audience, doesn't mean he wouldn't stop being his normal self. Bringing forth his Scream Tail out right beside him as help for whatever may come their way, he gives a fair warning to the girl.[break][break]

"Are you sure you want to be out here? It can be quite dangerous and I can't guarantee your safety, but I'll do my best to protect you."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:03:17 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

Ho ho ho, it seems that we have a seasoned veteran over here folks! Zahra laughs as she make a peace with a wide grin. Don't you worry Noel, my pal. While this is my first rodeo - People often told me that I can be quite resourceful and independent. Don't you agree chat? Zahra says as the chat start to say 'no' in a jest manner as she show it to Noel. As Noel calls forth Scream Tail, Zahra quickly take a focus on that Pokemon while squatting a little bit to be an eye level with the Scream Tail. [break][break]

Oh is that the Paradox Pokemon that I have heard about. It does look like a Jigglypuff Zahra comments, she ogles quite a lot about it then Pan-Pan comes out from his pokeball and flex his muscle wanting to gather attention to him. Zahra chuckles seeing his antique and stands up while stretching her body before facing Noel. Pssh, don't worry about that I can pull my own weight. Watch Zahra says as she run toward Pan-Pan and jumps to his hand catapulting her whole body to the nearest tree. She effortlessly climb the branches to see the higher spot. She saw a group of Combee a bit further away and she jots a mark on a map on her phone. [break][break]

I am quite athletic even with the extra weight so it is okay! Also, I saw groups of Combee further away in that direction. Perhaps we can find something interesting there Zahra shouts while pointing to the direction where she saw the Combee.

[break][break]