Niall's Thread & Relationships Tracker

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Niall's Thread & Relationships Tracker
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 23:05:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thanklifeless"]
[attr="class","thanklifeless2"]
[attr="class","thanklifeless3"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","thanklifelesstab"]

[break]ACTIVE
]
[attr="class","thanklifelessleft"]
[attr="class","thanklifelessleft2"]
[attr="class","thanklifelessleft3"]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]
WITH @pharaohleap & @pharaohleap

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:300px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","thanklifelesstab2"]

[break]COMPLETED
]
[attr="class","thanklifelessleft3"]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

NAME OF THREAD HERE
[break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:300px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","thanklifelesstab3"]CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
]
[attr="class","thanklifelessleft4"]

FIRST LASTNAME[break]
Unchanging love and fleeting passion – from your point of view, they're nothing but code. Righteousness, evil, and days unrecoverable – in front of you, they couldn't matter less. I'm glad that you're lifeless, forever and ever. I'm glad that you're lifeless, forever and ever, even today. Being here and disappearing away, from your point of view, they aren't such mysterious things. The ends of this earth or the mysteries of life – in front of you, they couldn't matter less. Not just a good-for-nothing dream amassing up extraordinary trash. Faintly, you sing. Is the future fun? I don't really know, but let me stay here for just a little longer.

FIRST LASTNAME[break]
Unchanging love and fleeting passion – from your point of view, they're nothing but code. Righteousness, evil, and days unrecoverable – in front of you, they couldn't matter less. I'm glad that you're lifeless, forever and ever. I'm glad that you're lifeless, forever and ever, even today. Being here and disappearing away, from your point of view, they aren't such mysterious things. The ends of this earth or the mysteries of life – in front of you, they couldn't matter less. Not just a good-for-nothing dream amassing up extraordinary trash. Faintly, you sing. Is the future fun? I don't really know, but let me stay here for just a little longer.

FIRST LASTNAME[break]

[/PTabbedContent={width:300px;background-color:transparent;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","thanklifelessimg"]

[attr="class","thanklifelessname"]

NIALL[break]
O'BRYNE

[attr="class","thanklifelesslyric"]

is the future fun? i really don't know,[break]
but let me stay here for just a bit longer.

[attr="class","thanklifelessta"]

[attr="class","thanklifelessta"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Open Sans:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.thanklifeless]width:623px;padding:19px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifeless2]width:603px;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifeless3]width:601px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;font:bold 10px Verdana;text-align:center;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessimg]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;margin:35px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessname]font:30px Open Sans;line-height:20px;font-weight:800!important;text-transform:lowercase;color:#333333;padding:10px;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelesslyric]font:11px Inconsolata;color:#999999;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 10px 35px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessta]width:150px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-left:0px;height:148px;margin-bottom:70px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelesstab]width:149px;height:148px;font:25px Open Sans;font-weight:800!important;position:absolute;margin:243px 0px 0px 295px;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelesstab span]font-size:35px;color:#65d0eb;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelesstab2]width:149px;height:148px;font:25px Open Sans;font-weight:800!important;position:absolute;margin:243px 0px 0px 445px;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelesstab2 span]font-size:45px;color:#e6ca2e;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelesstab3]width:300px;height:70px;font:15px Open Sans;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:800!important;position:absolute;margin:392px 0px 0px 295px;line-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft]border:solid 25px #ffffff;height:425px;width:250px;margin:0px;padding:0px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft2]height:425px;width:300px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft3, .thanklifelessleft4]height:425px;width:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft3 div]background-color:#bbbbbb;padding:20px;width:210px;border-radius:3px;color:#ffffff;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft3 div a]font:15px Open Sans;font-weight:800!important;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;color:#ffffff!important;padding-bottom:5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft3 div span]font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft3 div span a]font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft4 div]min-height:50px;font:10px Verdana;font-weight:400!important;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft4 div img]float:left;margin:0px 12px 2px 0px;height:50px;width:50px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifelessleft4 div a]font:15px Open Sans;font-weight:800!important;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:10px!important;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifeless .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifeless .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifeless .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thanklifeless .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]