snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
RKS: zahra & illeana
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:47:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:51:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]create a gym?

she blinks owlishly at the instructions, though there is little time to truly mull over such a concept for the world begins to shift regardless...

and she thinks of glowing mushrooms, of pinks and purples, of ghosts in an old forgotten tower.

the tera crystal slams virtual reality violently through different phases of construction until she's thrust into the product of her mind's eye: an overgrown enchanted forest with various ghost types scurrying about. for a moment, it feels real enough to be believable - almost, at least.

she pivots, then, and finds another person in the process of the same endeavor.

"hey, are you expecting an inspection too?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 0:35:03 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

Designing a gym? [break][break]

Oooo... that is fun! Zahra thought feeling giddily with the idea that she can let loose. Questions swim throughout of her mind from how far she can get wild with the idea and how far she can stretch everything. But Zahra self-aware that none of those questions would get answered clearly so she already vow to herself to go as far as possible until something stops her. [break][break]

The place suddenly shift into an enchanted forest filled with a believable ghost. Zahra was surprised for a moment with the sudden changed but the inspirations suddenly run wild within her head right now. Driven with her own thought, the environment shift once again - while it still maintain the general vibe from the first change that is made by her partner. There are now numerous obstacle with various elevation where a pokemon and trainer must work together to pass it through before reaching to the final boss. [break][break]

I half expected it to be honest, ain't no way we won't be graded when we can get wild like this Zahra says as the environment start to finish shifting. There are now multiple crumbling abandoned tower where challenger must enter to get some coins to continue. Now the gym design is a combination of enchanted forest, obstacle course, and escape room type of vibe. [break][break]

What ya'think? Looks fun don't you think? Zahra asks

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:26:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:33:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the gym shifts with the appearance of the other trainer until they're standing within the mixed pieces of an enchanted forest, obstacle course, and escape room.

her lips spread into an approving smile, then, and she plants both hands on her hips before surveying the final result.

"looks great to me!"

approaching footsteps draw her attention, causing her head to turn toward the right to find kyle lopez joining them.

and true to their hopes, their gym passes with flying colors.

"nice work - we passed."

the celebration, however, is short lived...

for the preexisting tera crystal has shifted into a fully functional and already pulsing power spot. she stares at it, eyes narrowing.

"that shouldn't be there... why'd it change?"

the only way to know is to move into the next chapter of the simulation, perhaps?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights