POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 5:38:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"it's you."[break][break]

he points at , determined to show her what he's made of.[break][break]

"i hope you're ready to lose, my dear friend illeana, because this will be quick."[break][break]

swiping at his nose, he smirks.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
vct: cian vs illeana
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 17:22:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she stares back at his point, expression willed into neutrality. beneath the surface... nerves and anxiety boil together.

"i wouldn't be so certain of that, ."

regardless of him being rustboro's current gym leader, she doesn't believe she should be counted out so quickly. after all, she's not entirely useless. there's still fight somewhere in her - she just has to tap into it.

she releases a pokemon from a pokeball and while it doesn't look like much, the eevee that mewls up at both its trainer and its opponents has both bark and bite to it.

and with little else to do, she gestures for cian to begin. the dynamax band on her wrist glistens in the sunlight.

"let's go."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 5:42:08 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"oh no not again..."[break][break]

he can do no more than sigh at the sight of 's DYNAMAX BAND. no matter. they've defeated others before, namely , but that isn't much of a confidence booster.[break][break]

froakie starts the battle with DOUBLE TEAM, cloning itself before all of them fire HYDRO PUMPS at eevee.[break][break]

ioN|3UZa[break]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 17:14:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"again?"

she blinks. has he experienced this before or something? is this deja vu?

and as his froakie begins to clone itself, her eevee stares... at least, until hydro pumps fire off in volleys of five.

"go get 'em!"

the eevee manages to avoid majority of the hydro pumps by darting around in circles, though one hits like a sniper shot. it does not deter the eevee from firing off some shadow balls back at the froakie. on illeana's wrist, the dynamax band glows brighter... for it is almost time to use.

Hz09Fss0

hp | 4/4

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 16:57:54 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

too many SHADOW BALLS come at froakie. it can't dodge them all in time, not even with the help of DOUBLE TEAM, but damn does it try its best before ending up on the other side of the battlefield right next to the eevee.[break][break]

surprised, it lets out a scream before trying to LICK the normal-type.[break][break]

"yes again! you and and are all the same. dyna-abusers," he yells out at .[break][break]

UEKEfSLD[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 1:11:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her nose scrunches with mild disdain.

"dyna-abuser?"

tch. kinda fucked up, truthfully.

"you do realize dynamax is allowed, right?"

he has to...

as if to further prove her point, she raises her hand and the dynamax band on her wrist begins to glow. before their eyes, her eevee grows and grows until it's a giant ball of fluff towering above them. once her eevee waits a moment or two, a volley of sparkling swift rains down upon his froakie and the field.

WkCFL3h5

hp | 4/4

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:24:11 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"down to one life but that doesn't matter. we've pulled it back before and we'll do it again now."[break][break]

he ignores 's comments, knowing she only intends on goading him for a reaction and focuses on the battle.[break][break]

froakie leaps to and fro, avoiding the SWIFT as best it can before returning at torrent of HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

will it be its last?[break][break]

4WpBfbzp[break]
HP: 1/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:27:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]is he so certain about that?

her arms cross lightly over her chest as she surveys the arena from her half of the field.

will they end it here and now?

"again."

the gigantamax eevee fires off another round of swift. and as the stars rain down upon his froakie, she feels the beginnings of a mild smile begin to rise. they have it in the bag, she hopes...

ISR_LvW|

hp | 4/4

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:30:47 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"wait i heard you have covid, right? ribbit-san take the loss!"[break][break]

and so, the win is given to if only to help her feel better. leave it to hoenn's most handsome to also be hoenn's most generous.[break][break]

he dips his head in a bow as froakie is recalled.[break][break]

"ggwp!"[break][break]

HP: 0/3[break][break]

CIAN LOSES!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 21:41:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she blinks.

is he... right in the head?

"uh, thanks?"

she definitely won this battle on her own merit and skill... didn't she?

no matter.

"good fight - let's do it again sometime!"

hp | 4/4

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:01:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: