she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
Lucia's Infamy File
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 9:05:53 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar

LUCIA'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

HOW DO I FORGIVE MYSELF? WHEN DO I FEEL BETTER?

Exposition, explanation, etc.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

❖ Lucia's background information in the trainer database is rather sparse, but lists her as being a Hoenn native, though without any detailed information.

❖ She's listed as being most active around Evergrande, Mauville and Slateport City.

❖ Studied at Blueberry Academy, where she's made the Dean's List since admission.

❖ Received Paldean Youth Conference's Award for "Achievement in Mathematics and Calculations."

Lucia was reported missing in Paldea for several months now and is thought to still be there.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

❖ Lucia's trainer card information and background files don't match. It's highly suspected she came to Hoenn illegally.

❖ Several crimes have been reported across Hoenn with the culprit bearing a similar resemblance to her, though with red eyes.

❖ Despite being new to the region, she very frequently visits dangerous locale to catch Pokémon.

❖ Her appearance matches up with a missing persons report made in Paldea.

❖ See public knowledge.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

❖ Lucia's parents are both high ranking members of the Team Rocket branch stationed in Paldea, as a part of the reconnaissance team.

❖ Assisted in several outings unknowingly when she was young, under the guise of "vacations" with her family.

❖ She's been privy to some confidential Rocket information thanks to her Banette forcing her to participate in some missions.

❖ See public knowledge.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

❖ (TW: Abuse) Lucia's home life in Paldea was filled with unobtainable goals since her older brother had left. She was pushed regularly to achieve his prowess and punished severely when she failed to meet expectations. She hates being touched by people she's not familiar with and may lash out when done so regularly.

❖ Her father's Banette has been instructed to watch her. When under a great deal of stress it will possess her to calm her mind and keep her from freezing up. When possessed, her eyes change color from blue to red. While possessed, Lucia has no recollection of what the Banette has done or experiences.

❖ The Banette also will possess her when Rocket instructions are overheard relating to her father.

❖ Lucia is a huge fan girl of . Her music player has no less than 5 songs of the idol's loaded in it at all times. Any fellow fan is welcome in her group!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights