vct: cian vs biscotti
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 8:53:04 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"you're a really friendly-looking dude!"[break][break]

he shouts across at as he steps up to his side of the battlefield, readying himself for their fight.[break][break]

"i hope you stay that way once this battle ends! heh."[break][break]

confident as ever, triple h swipes the tip of his nose smugly.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:00:01 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Whatever magic allowed him to be competent in old Galar had vanished. The morning had resulted in one embarrassment after the other. He used the wrong name for Pokemon. He kept forgetting that ghosts were immune to Jangle’s fighting moves. Fortunately, his partner ignored the stupid stuff he said. Which was pretty much everything. “Do you want to—”

A voice called out to him. The Incineroar elbowed him to draw her favorite space cadet’s attention. “Huh?” Chocolate eyebrows jerked upward as he turned to face Cian. “Uh, hi!” There was an awkward pause. “And, um, thanks? I guess?” That last part sounded kind of ominous though. But, so far, nobody had actually hurt him. Anything but his pride, anyway.

There was an awkward pause as he tried to figure out what to say next. Jangle growled as she stared down her opponent. “Let’s go!” Another few losses wouldn’t kill him. People needed door mats!

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,818 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:04:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"let's go indeed!"[break][break]

cian echoes and points at froakie, signaling the start of the battle.[break][break]

nodding, froakie splits with DOUBLE TEAM, separating into more froakies as the real one blends in with the rest.[break][break]

with that set-up out of the way, all clones fire HYDRO PUMPS.[break][break]

hbUX3|09[break]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 13:16:13 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Biscotti’s Pokemon didn’t have much in the way of setup. When he was little, he didn’t see the point. It was way cooler to just punch stuff and set things on fire! While the Froakie multiplied, the Incineroar began to build heat in her core. “Incin.” She knew a water attack was coming, but she didn’t have any spread moves to counter it.

As the frog prepared, the cat allowed the temperature in her body to skyrocket. Her whiskers became almost incandescent as her belt began to boil at its center. “Jangle! Just get out of the—” Biscotti’s order died as the cat lashed her tail. The irritation meter was at a dangerous point. As the water attacks neared, the Incineroar unleashed a Flare Blitz. An attack hot enough to turn water into reinvigorating steam. She paired this with a jump, aiming to push the heat down and out.

gNDxuH08

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,818 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:06:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

it's a wonder just how much water froakie has in its system. how is it able to output HYDRO PUMP at such intensity and duration? near the end of it, the stream turns a different color, bringing it closer to vomit which is what prompts it to stop.[break][break]

FLARE BLITZ rams into froakie, knocking it back with a vengeance, but it returns in kind as it tries to SMACK DOWN 's incineroar.[break][break]

Wj17TLmm[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 18:34:10 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The cat is a dripping mess by the time the onslaught ends. Her thick, dark fur hands from her frame like Spanish Moss off of an old tree. Though the Flare Blitz helped take her from sodden to damp, the steam only made her fluffy. If looks could kill, the frog would be in a biology class. “At least you don’t need a shower for a while, right?” Biscotti tries to break the tension with a joke. The look Jangle throws him is even worse.

But the feline has no time to dwell on his bad timing. The hopping menace isn’t down for long. As its Smack Down comes in, the cat rushes forward to meet it with a powerful Hammer Arm. In doing so, she hopes to dodge the move entirely. As she swings, the cat launches an auxiliary attack—a Lick aimed to take some of the pep out of the amphibian’s steps.

naUghYUy
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,818 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:01:09 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

LICK on LICK, froakie counters with the same move, hoping to catch incineroar off guard and overpower it into submission.[break][break]

regardless of whether the move fails or not, froakie is quick to leap away after, creating distance before spitting out a SMOKESCREEN to hide in where it awaits its final move.[break][break]

"i'm a big fan of incineroar! yours looks really strong!" he calls out to .[break][break]

F0_y5zkU[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 2:22:08 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The cat recoils as she feels the frog’s tongue on her. For a moment, it looked like she’d been stricken by paralysis. But that was proven untrue as Jangle jumped away from the smokescreen. It touched me! Ew! Ew! Frog spit! That was what the cat’s mind looked like as she tried to peer her way through that hazy screen. She took a moment to shake her claws out.

Biscotti wondered if he should also say he was a big fan. Which, he totally was. But it’d probably sound like a load of ass-kissing if he did it in front of JJ. In the end, he settled for smiling awkwardly. “Uh, thanks!” A fond look slid to his Incineroar. She was now a dripping, disgusted mess. “But I had nothing to do with it! That’s all Jangle!” The Incineroar had spent her whole life protecting him from stuff. Mostly hot pans but real bullies too.

When had she gotten so tough? It felt like yesterday they’d just been stupid kids. Since then, they’d ruled a whole kingdom together. And, well, the fire-type had kept all that. He just went back to being a dork. It kind of sucked.

Deciding she was done playing hide-and-seek, the fire-type rushed into the screen of smoke. It could hide her dark fur just as well as the frog. When she thought she’d found him, she unleashed a powerful, ranged Cross Chop.

s7MKd8Dz
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,818 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 3:49:11 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"well done jangle then!"[break][break]

he calls out in response to , smiling at his opponent even though the battle comes to a quick end with froakie victorious.[break][break]

the ranged CROSS CHOP cuts through the SMOKESCREEN but froakie is just able to slip a bit out of the way to avoid the full impact. it clips its shoulder, drawing a cry from it as it leaps up to end the battle with a SMACK DOWN.[break][break]

"wahoo!"[break][break]

HP: 3/3[break][break]

CIAN WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 0:14:29 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Even in that foggy world, Jangle hears that praise. Her face splits into a surprisingly shy smile. For an instant, all that irritation vanishes. It was nice to have someone believe in her. But this small sense of satisfaction is short-lived.

Biscotti can’t really make out what comes next. All he sees is the last heart blinking as it vanishes from view. Her Cross Chop nicks the little amphibian’s shoulder. The lack of pressure causes the cat to overreach. There’s a stumble as she tries to pivot toward the movement. “!?” Before she can get her arms up, a webbed foot smacks into her job. “Grr.”

The dark-type stumbles back as her heads-up display flickers off. A single word ‘LOSS’ tells her the match is done. With the wind knocked out of her, Jangle takes a moment to chill. A claw raises a thumbs as she bids Kermit a fond farewell. “Thanks for the match, bud!” Biscotti grins as he offers up a wave with one scarred hand. The other is offered to his cat as the Smokescreen fades. “Come on, J. Let’s get you checked out.”

Hopefully, all that was hurt was her pride.

HP: 0/3

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 10:21:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: