Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 19:40:30 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He wasn’t going to try and keep track of how many matches he’d been through at this point.

It was all par for the course. As long as he was able to get as much experience for his Absol as he possibly, plausibly can, then that was already a win for him!

The previous match had just ended and he was hustled into the next arena, his Dark-type companion pacing around much like a cat would while he waited for his next opponent.

Hopefully they don’t bring that flash-bang of a surprise, either… he thought because the last few battles had that one-hit surprise move where…

Shit, was the pose REALLY necessary for Z-moves?!

+
+ gimmick for this thread: terastalization

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 11:35:11 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Who knew doing this many battles in a row was so tiresome. Gerald was finding it harder and harder to keep up the facade of a smile, and so as a result the resting bitch-face was peeking through more and more.

But luckily the Absol by his side was taking it all in a stride, in fact it was quite chipper about it, both the wins and the losses. She had seen a huge variety of Pokemon so far, and wondered what the next one would be.

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 13:00:02 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He was not expecting to hear the words ‘rubber match showdown’ over the speakers—at least until he looked up and realized just why that was going to happen.

“Oh, boy,” he sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose before his own Absol uncharacteristically began to snarl at the sight of another fellow Absol—this was going to get ugly, he could tell.

“Cordy!” he yelled once he’d managed to calm himself down. “Don’t be such a bitch!”

To his opponent, he added, “Sorry about that! She can be a bit of a bitch queen at times. Good luck!”

And right off the bat—holy shit, whoa, was she taking the fight straight to her opponent now?

With a sudden Night Slash attack coming out of nowhere?!

KFRVA35N
+15 for even rolls!

+

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 13:44:24 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Gerald was surprised to see the bitchy-Absol. He couldn’t quite put his finger on why, but seeing it behave like that put him at ease. Finally there was someone he could relate to.

A deep breath and the closest thing to a genuine smile later and the trainer replied. “”Don’t worry about it, Amabilia here can handle a bitchy attitude. Good luck to you too!” Genuine nice words.

Amabilia was eagerly nodding as she jumped into the arena, bright light radiating from her as she opened up with a Mega-Evolution, if the other Absol wanted to be bitchy she wasn’t going to hold back.

Barely had her paws hit the ground before the other Absol assaulted her. But Amabilia had foreseen this and in her Mega-Form she tried to deliver her own NIGHT SLASH.

eZhFpxGr
(+20 Mega)
3/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:30:55 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
At least this time around it wasn’t the sudden explosion of light with the one-hit move… but this was also something he was familiar with (though he had yet to try it himself with his Absol).

Cordy was still being a hissy bitch when the attack smacked her upside the head; before suddenly retaliating with a sneaky Sucker Punch—well, that was the nature of the attack, right?

“At least you know how it is when an Absol goes all bitchy!” he called from his side of the field, resisting the urge to smack his palms to his face and drag them down… unless Cordy got her shit together than she was going to get a fucking beating!

olN_HyDz
+15 for even rolls!

+
+ gimmick for this thread: terastalization [2 / 3]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:42:36 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
The first Night Slash was a success. This was a good start, but the Sucker Punch was quick to follow and Gerald wasn’t sure that Amabilia could dodge it.

Amabilia wasn’t sure either, but she certainly tried as she tried to swerve around it and deliver another cut. The good ol’ tried and true defeat by a thousand NIGHT SLASH being her strategy of choice for now.

Meanwhile gave his fellow trainer an understanding, even relatable nod. He knew, though Amabilia didn’t often cause issues her kid certainly did.

pBeLBADW
(+20 Mega)
3/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 19:03:03 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He knew that using Psycho Cut would be all buy folly because it was a Psychic-type attack—and he knew that using that on a Dark-type was not going to work at all.

So his Absol continued to prowl around the other, waiting for an opening before trying to catch the other Dark-type off-guard with yet another Sucker Punch!

I should really get another attack asides from those… yeah, this is definitely messed up… he thought to himself as he continued taking mental notes on which moves to change when he got the chance to.

uNVzjtnW
+15 for even rolls!

+

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 19:11:32 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Sucker Punch seemed to be the name of the game for his opponent. Amabilia wasn’t impressed but the Absol didn’t let that show on her face, instead she went at it with the same eagerness as before.

Again the Pokemon would try to dodge and deliver another NIGHT SLASH exactly like the Samurai of old Johto did in those fancy movies she sometimes watched secretly with her trainer’s little sister.

Dr3qCt26
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 19:24:15 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Yeah, he was definitely considering making changes to her move set when he got the chance—and she scowled.

Cordy actually scowled at her fellow Absol, as if goading her into doing something else than bashing her horn at her! She sighed.

Alright, just to humor them, she would then clobber and hit back with her own head-horn in a Night Slash attack—mostly because the last attack she knew was going to do jack shit!

arvJ5tyV
+15 for even rolls!

+

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:01:38 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
No longer infused by mega power, Amabilia knew the playing field was much much more even between the two. Still, it seemed her opponent was trying to goad her into a close quarter fight.

Too bad for her opponent that Amabilia preferred getting up close even if she was starting to feel the weight of battle upon her body.

And so she lunged at the opposing Absol NIGHT SLASH infused claws at the ready to swipe and hopefully end this battle soon.

YK4ivp9L
1/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:08:27 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He couldn’t help but snicker at the commentator’s remarks about how this had basically devolved into a slap fight between two ladies of the same species—because that was what it was!

The chuckle escaped him.

“I swear, if they were kids they’d be slapping themselves silly!” he cackled as his own Absol, unfazed by what happened; really got into the thick of things—by swinging out her horn one more time.

If that’s what she wanted, then it was going to be a death slapfight via Night Slash they were going to get!

DkTn3xVY
+15 for even rolls!

+
+ gimmick for this thread: terastalization [1 / 3]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:29:26 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Gerald snickered. This really did devolve. And for a brief moment he thought this was an assured victory.

But then he began to realize that it seemed Amabilia had met her equal in slapping prowess.

Amabilia noticed this fact all too late. By then it was too late, and the tactic she had so favored had been turned against her. And much to her own annoyance her opponent managed to one up her rather handedly even as she tried to Night Slash (slap) back.

q3E7MtKn
0/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:35:53 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He was trying so hard not to burst out laughing because the commentary was turning it into a ladies’ night out gone wrong and he couldn’t help but duck down for a few moments to actually let the wheezing noise of mirth escape him before he straightened up to hear that he was declared the winner of this round.

“Thanks for the commentary!” he wheezed over at the commentator’s table, before recalling his Absol and giving a two-handed salute his opponent’s way.

“Nice match, yo. Even if the commentating went silly after a while,” he laughed.

+
+ Jack takes the W

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:44:30 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
“Yeah, well fought!” Gerald commented, the snicker-painted smile still on his lips. Well, this was a nice change of pace even if they had lost.

“You better keep winning!” Gerald said as he retrieved the now defeated Absol back into her Pokeball before taking his leave. Walking away as he allowed a leisurely wave to mark the ending of their little encounter.

NOTES:
- VCT Battle
- Gerald Lost and Jack Won.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
jack vs gerald [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 1:59:30 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: