awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Call Me Ahab [M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:20:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
You know what? Fuck Kyogre. Oscar had no problem with the damn thing when it ran with , but ever since she left Hoenn Kyogre has been nothing but a damn nuisance. Especially to Oscar, twice now the oversized whale directly attacked poor mister Clayton while he was trying to examine one of the Power Spots around Sootopolis. On one hand, Oscar could probably let bygones be bygones and let such aggression go...

But fuck it! That blubbery bitch needed to be taught a lesson! These damn primordial pokemon think they can do whatever they please, well NO MORE! Oscar was on the war path! There was blood in the water, and it smelled of whale. Oscar had set off in an offshore fishing boat, equipped with harpoons instead of rods.

Of course a catch this big could not be done alone, so Oscar reached out to his allies to see who would join him in the hunt! Everyone was either busy or thought it was a silly idea--which you know, was a bummer, but it did not deter Oscar! He finally got a good word from who said she knew exactly what to do to help! Oscar had assumed that Lulu was going to offer her own personal assistance to Oscar's cause, and thus he became very excited!

However he was mistaken. Her help came from sending an acquaintance of hers: . Oscar had yet to meet Steven until now, so Oscar's excitement had been dampened a bit. But as I said before, fuck it! Having the help shall surely mean the difference between life and death. So there they were, two men on the open sea at the very crack of dawn. Searching tirelessly for the world's deadliest catch.
close tab

played by

Cappytain

Steve
he/him
Twenty-one
June 9th
Twinleaf
demisexual
Secretary/Office boy
Grunt
5'10" height
5'10" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @steven
Steven Campbell
Call Me Ahab [M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 9:03:29 GMT
Steven Campbell Avatar
"Campbell here."

Showing up in a pair of overalls and rubber boots, the fisherboy in training was confused as hell when the sudden invitation for whale watching showed up on his door. Not only did he only vaguely know (who apparently recommended him), but was a figure far from his sphere of influence.

"Wasn't sure what to bring..."

Hopefully 's rental pokemon were enough.

"What's the plan then, sir?"
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Call Me Ahab [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 17:47:32 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Steven would be unaware, but Oscar had a pretty tough morning. He sprained his back doing his morning workout, so now he walked with a slight hunch. His razor broke so he could not shave the white scruff growing on his chin. The wind was killer this morning, so he had to wear his extra heavy black long coat. He fucked up putting in his contacts so one eye was constantly squinting and the other was wide. To top it off, he burned his throat and tongue drinking extra hot coffee so his voice sounded grizzled and strange.

He turned toward Steven as he arrived, grimacing at the boy's question. "Ah, thar ye be! Ye're jus' in time, I was about t' take off without ye." Oscar circled Steven, his heavy coat causing him to limp slightly. "The plan be simple, hunt down Kyogre 'n teach it a lesson 'twill ne'er forget. The harpoons will see t' that." Oscar gestured to the mounted harpoon guns and laughed maniacally. His laughter was cut short as he inhaled cold air into his burned throat, causing him to break into a coughing fit.

As he composed himself, he would begin lumbering toward the boat's cockpit. "It'll be yer job t' gangway fer the beast. Keep a sharp eye 'n shout as loud as ye can at the slightest sign o' the whale. Ye got that?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights