Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
it’s hella high noon [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 21:04:37 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
For once, for bloody freaking once he could put one of his actual skill sets to use!

Bonus of the entire matter was that there was a local farm not too far from Verdanturf that was down a few shepherds, and were looking for people who had herding-capable Pokémon that could help out for one afternoon while they got their affairs in order.

So of course, mister meme lord Jackie here jumped at the chance.

What he was not expecting, however, was the fact that he would be surrounded by an indescribable amount of Wooloo that called this rather expansive farm home.

Oh, but couldn’t he take one of them home at least? Give Lis and the others a new sibling to take care of?! He could only sigh at this point.

(Maybe he could. But he didn’t know yet.)

So here he was with his eternally useless Yamper, Sumi, trying to get her ass into gear because why was she not moving?!

“Sumi, come on! Please move!”

+
+ was the thread title intentional? absolutely
+ time to yee haw into HIGH NOON

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Allie
she/her
October 13
Maile, Alola
demisexual
Shepherd
Civilian
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alice
Alice Godfrey
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 21:16:43 GMT
Alice Godfrey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","body"]

The first thing that Alice had taken up was a job from one of the other local shepherds that needed their sheep Pokemon to be rounded up. Since university generally needed tuition money (and an application to be sent in), the female Alolan was happy to take if it meant that she’ll get a good education. Walking into the local farm, her Litten walks beside her with her head turned high like she was the queen of it all before Alice notices another person had probably taken the same job.[break][break]

Wait a minute…[break][break]

That person also looked like he could be her twin brother?! [break][break]

The white pigtailed young woman approaches the other person, a man who was also her age and spoke. “Excuse me, are you the one who also took that job?” She did notice that his electric canine was with him too, but his Pokemon wasn’t moving. “I just happened to take it since the shepherds were down to fewer people.”[break][break]

Lucinda the Litten mews in greeting to the Yamper though she sees the little herd of Wooloo where they were all over the place.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".alice"]--accent:#90EE90;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 21:27:44 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Maybe there was just something wrong about Sumi the Yamper—what was it with her useless ass not working when it was other people’s Wooloo he asked her to herd?! Oh, come on!

“Look, girl, I didn’t rescue you from the roadside when your previous owner abandoned you to be just a basket case! Come on! We have to get moving!”

The Yamper continued to scratch at her fur like the corgi canine that she was, completely and totally uninterested in doing what he was asking her to do.

“Ugh,” he groaned as he sagged his shoulders, ready to scream and swear like a sailor when someone else showed up—huh.

Huh…

This also made the Wooloo that were nearby to stop munching on the grass and look up at the new arrival like Deerling caught in headlights, before resuming what they were doing.

“Yeah, that would be me. And this useless Yamper,” he continued, shoulders still sagged down because why was he stuck with the most stubborn Yamper alive…?!

+

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Allie
she/her
October 13
Maile, Alola
demisexual
Shepherd
Civilian
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alice
Alice Godfrey
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 15:55:02 GMT
Alice Godfrey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","body"]

A useless Yamper? [break][break]

Alice looks over to the lazy Yamper that he had been talking to and had been doing efforts to get his Yamper to help with the job. That female canine sure did look like it was not willing to go with the job…unlike Lucinda who really was a little excited to go about doing what she did best on the farm.[break][break]

The Wooloo in the distance began to look at the man and his Yamper, maybe their attention was grabbed from the little problem that the other shepherd had with his canine Pokemon.[break][break]

“Maybe…I can get something to entice your Yamper with.” The female shepherd says while she reaches into her small bag and brings out a bag of Pokemon treats. Taking the treats out, she bends down to the Yamper and hands them over to the electric canine. “Here you go. We could use your help in herding those Wooloo if you don’t mind.”[break][break]

Alice hoped to Arceus that those Pokemon treats would do the trick for the guy’s Yamper!

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".alice u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".alice .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 10:35:48 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Fortunately for the stranger, the Yamper was easily persuadable with food—regardless if it came from Jack or from someone else!

He could only look on in silent dismay at the sight as the electric canid Pokémon then literally jumped towards the treat and gobbled it up in the blink of an eye—

“Sumi!” he exclaimed as the greedy little Yamper then sat on her ass, wagging her tail and begging for quite literally, more.

“There… there’s a reason why I don’t give her treats too much. She’s an absolute monster. Won’t stop begging for them the moment you feed her a single piece.”

+

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Allie
she/her
October 13
Maile, Alola
demisexual
Shepherd
Civilian
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alice
Alice Godfrey
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 16:58:23 GMT
Alice Godfrey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","body"]

As soon as she gives the Pokemon treat to his Yamper, the electric canine greedily takes the treat and scarfs it down. “I knew you’d like it. Maybe you’ll listen to your trainer now.” A smile came onto the white-haired woman’s face while her Litten yawns from standing around. Lucinda curls up on the grass and closes her eyes though she’ll wake if it starts for the others.[break][break]

Jack begins to explain that he doesn’t give her treats since the Yamper was very greedy when it came to eating those kinds. “Oh, I see now. Sumi likes it a lot though!” She gives a little laugh and gives another Pokemon treat to the begging, excited Yamper. “Here you go, another one on me.”

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 13:01:17 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The more treats the Yamper received, the more… pliable they would be when it came to following orders.

(Hilariously, if the treats were from Jack then there was zero chance of her following him despite him asking nicely! Wonder why that was.)

He then happened to look over at the Litten, and cracked a grin of his own.

“Oh, I hope your cat doesn’t grow into a lunkhead… mine did, and he’s an absolute idiot in battles,” he shared; that crackhead smirk on his face getting wider the more he thought about Bas… appropriately named, too.

“He thinks he’s some kind of a world-famous wrestler… you’ll see, when your Litten fully evolves.”

Right then and there the Yamper began to run circles around them both… oh, boy.

“Sumi! What the hell?!” he exclaimed; as he tried to follow the blur that was now running around like a kid hopped up on sugar—a metric assload of it, too.

“Yeah… that’s what happens to her when she’s had too much to eat. Especially too many treats!”

+

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Allie
she/her
October 13
Maile, Alola
demisexual
Shepherd
Civilian
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alice
Alice Godfrey
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 19:13:35 GMT
Alice Godfrey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","body"]

The treats that she gave to Sumi would make the Yamper want more of them. Although it might be a problem if his dog Pokemon didn’t listen much to him and only listened to her, maybe it would be a good thing. When he talks about her Litten evolving to a total lunkhead, a laugh came from the female shepherd since she probably had seen a lot of Inceniroar being idiots in battle.[break][break]

“If your Inceniroar is an idiot in battle, I sure hope that when Lucinda evolves, she wouldn’t.” A look came from the female Litten when they talked about her though Lucinda is not one to judge. The blur came from the Yamper when he tells her that was what happened when Sumi got one too many treats. [break][break]

She’ll chase after his Yamper with her companion. “I’m sorry! I didn’t know!” Now, Alice is probably panicking a little that Sumi would not do her job correctly. “Should we get her to stop?”[break][break]

Her Litten follows after the female shepherd as she’ll shake her head in disdain.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights