awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 3:00:38 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Whew... Tsukiko was having some pretty good fights, Makoto had to say. They were getting a few wins under their belt - which, some of the prizes that seemed to be on offer from all of this did pique their interest a little - and on top of such, they were pretty sure that Tsukiko was starting to finally wind down a little.

Of course, this wasn't to say that she was quite done yet. She was confident that she had gas in the tank for a good few more matches!

But Makoto did hope all the same, that she would be at least a little tuckered out by the tourney's end...
Gimmick: Tera (+15 to even rolls)
HP: 3/3

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 20:13:40 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]With a few battles behind him, Biscotti felt his confidence growing. Not so much in battling--fat chance—but in his ability to ability to talk to other people. Especially people he marked as pretty. Maybe one day he’d be able to manage two sentences without putting his foot in his mouth.

He’d also managed to give Jangle an order or two. And, even if she didn’t listen, it felt nice to at least hold the reins. “How many battles is that, JJ? Six? Seven?” The Incineroar goes to hold up her ‘fingers’ before realizing she doesn’t have enough.

After a brief moment, she goes the Roman route. Both hands display a capital ‘v’. Had it been that many? Dang! “Well, you’d know better than me.” Jangle was the one getting slugged, after all. The big cat snorted and rolled her eyes. She almost always knew better than he did. A beep on their goggles told them the time for the next match had come. Pivoting on his freshly bandaged foot, Biscotti looks for a new partner. But, just like in sports, it looks like he might be getting picked last.

Then he spots Makoto and her silver Ninetales. His labrador eyes widen as he races toward them. “Hey! I’m Scotti!” The boy stutters through an introduction to Jangle. “Your Pokemon's sweet!” Standing behind him, the Incineroar’s aura oozed intimidation.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 15:46:28 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Makoto blinked a little, as Scotti stuttered out an introduction - though the compliment was met with a soft smile. "Thank you - I'm Makoto, and this is Tsukiko" They spoke, gesturing to their Ninetales. "Your Incineroar looks strong, as well." Jangle certainly cut an intimidating figure, to say the least.

Tsukiko was pretty enthused, though - immediately playbowing at the duo, tails swishing aplenty. They seemed like fun! She was raring to go!

Which, Makoto was plenty ready to get the ball rolling. Bringing out their Tera Orb, they would immediately terastallize Tsukiko into Dragon-type, the already lavender fox taking on a brighter-purple hue.

And Tsukiko, eager to put it to use, would open the fight with a Tera Blast - breathing out a gout of draconic flames!
gwg|iA64

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 11:13:54 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The brunette grinned as he turned to his cat. Layers of muscles ran like rivers beneath her thick fur. The claws were ivory knives at the end of her little digits. To people who didn’t know her, that face was rage incarnate. But he knew she purred whenever she ate apple pie and absolutely loved baby Pokemon. Those same arms also clutched at couch cushions during scary movies. “She’s awesome.”

The play bow draws up the cat’s eyebrow. For a moment, she seems tempted to repeat the gesture. Her trainer opts for some weird half-curtsy thing instead. His injured ankle bulges beneath his jeans as he struggles to keep his balance. Let’s see what you have, Fiery Mercury. When the other person grabbed a Tera Orb, Biscotti’s slipped to his own. But he didn’t have anything that could help with a dragon. Not that he knew what those things were weak to anyway. Those type trees always got him screwed up.

“Fight fire with fire!” The boy called from the sidelines. Though today showed him he needed some long-distance artillery, it wasn’t like he could fix that now. The TM seller he saw looked super shady.

Preparing herself for the recoil, along with the burn of dragon fire, the Incineroar charged toward Tsukiko with a Flare Blitz.

TJ4avPkR

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 0:26:43 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Amidst the near-blinding veil of flames both fiery and draconic in nature, Tsukiko is able to dance away from the Flare Blitz - leaving Jangle the only one facing the damage! She is visibly agile, the way she dances about the battlefield - and perhaps a little cheeky, the way she giggles with little foxy yips.

Makoto, meanwhile, seemed to be sitting back and letting Tsukiko handle this fight herself. The Ninetales was an independant spirit for the most part, and she tended to know what she wanted in a fight - so they were content to let her take the reins for the most part. (Really, they were primarily here to make sure that Tsukiko didn't cause trouble if left to her own devices.)

And with the Incineroar so up close, well, Tsukiko was prepared to show that she had some close-quarters tricks of her own! Her tails lit up with those same draconic flames, and she'd slam them into Jangle in a Dragon Hammer..!
uT12pQEf

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:01:33 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]
Preparing herself for the recoil, along with the burn of dragon fire, the Incineroar charged toward Tsukiko with a Flare Blitz.
The jungle cat hisses as the purplish flames wash over her. Her flames veer around the draconic fire as they smothered against the cobbles beneath her feet. “!?” Her arm throws itself across her face as the heat licks at sensitive eyes. Whiskers smolder as the Incineroar stumbles backward. When she manages to open those fiery blues, the tails rocket toward her like sledgehammers.

Biscotti doesn’t butt in this time. Jangle didn’t like being treated like a kid or a pet. She was a strong, independent Pokemon who saw little need for trainers. That and he was way too indecisive to respond in a battle as raging as this one. Still, the baker’s breath catches as the Ninetales charges. Don’t just stand there, JJ! Fortunately, the feline isn’t planning on sitting still. Just as the tails near her, the fire cat unleashes a powerful burst of flying energy.

The sudden burst of speed and agility aims to both evade and damage.

6QadsNjx

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 3:40:49 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
It seemed that close quarters were most certainly Jangle's territory; and she was far more skilled in it than the fox. The whiffed Dragon Hammer would leave them open to retaliation - and the burst of energy sent Tsukiko tumbling with a yelp! They bounced once, before managing to right themself enough to land on their paws - claws briefly digging for traction.

But once they come to a stop, Tsukiko decides that getting up close and personal was not the option. Thus, they'd attempt to try and maintain the distance between the two of them; letting loose a Springtide Storm..! A whirlwind of pink petals - frosted by Tsukiko's snow - would rage in Jangle's direction, attempting to send her flying back..!
HP: 2/3
smmBhErt

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:45:27 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]“Great job, JJ!” Biscotti calls out as the cat’s dodge saves her from a Dragon Hammer to the face. Her blue eyes roll upward at the praise. It isn’t like she needs it. That pacifistic labrador couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Still, she does wave her claws forward in a beckoning motion. “You got this!” The intermission, however, is brief.

The silver fox doesn’t take long to bounce back. In seconds, those tales are undulating like waves of cobalt-tinged mercury. “You should probably—” That teasing motion turns into an irritable slash. She knows Scotti’s mind as well as her own. There’s no need to waste his breath. Knowing her strength was at close quarters, the fire-type raced toward the cat.

As the stinging pedals hit, the feline unleashes her core’s heat in a blistering Blast Burn. Those Sakura petals didn’t do very well in the heat. Hopefully, with the Terastal, the licking flames would leave their mark.

4afEFY1A

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:57:24 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
The Blast Burn lit the petals aflame in an otherwise glorious display; and yet, Tsukiko had seen this move before. In a prior fight, there had been a gigantamaxed Meowth who knew Blast Burn. And as Jangle rushes towards them, there is a flicker of recognition as they in turn move to dodge.

They are just swift enough to dance away from the raging blaze; and just beyond the reach of even the littlest embers, the fox would wait, watching closely. Tsukiko knew that this move would tire Jangle out temporarily. All they had to do, really, was wait for the flames to die down...

... And the second this happened, she let loose a Blizzard in Jangle's direction, the winds rising to a shriek!
4YRV5uon

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 18:48:23 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]As the last wilted petal falls, the Incineroar drops to one knee. Her mouth opens in impotent little gasps, the draining smoke trying to claw air back into her lungs. With the fox’s dodge, she’s a sitting duck out here. The gem at her belt is flat and lifeless—all of its fervor drained for one spectacular display. Shaking her head, the cat raises her gaze to meet Tsukiko’s directly.

Then, she grins. A hand lifts to beckon the vulpine forward. Bring it on. That look seems to say. And the Ninetales don’t disappoint. Shuddering from the cold, the cat grits her teeth. All the while, she tries to demand her legs to move. Which doesn’t happen until the Blizzard starts to subside. Eyes glowing like hellish sulfur, the hell cat rises to her feet.

With the dregs she just scrounged up, she tries to close the gap again—this time her path ends with a Hammer Arm.

Gimmick: Terastal

KvEalYwS

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 19:35:45 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
The Hammer Arm comes in hard and fast - and it clips Tsukiko as she attempts to dodge, but it isn't enough to fully throw her off her game. She dances about Jangle once more with her vulpine agility, tails swishing with excitement. Even if this fight had not been going in her favor, she'd readily say that she was enjoying this!

But, she has a feeling that Jangle was potentially on her last legs - and she wanted to give the Incineroar a good and satisfying final exchange. So, rather than try to back off to continue attacking at range... Tsukiko would once more light her tails aflame in a Dragon Hammer - and backflipping, she would essentially uppercut Jangle with them.

And as the fight began to wrap, Makoto exhaled softly - stepping forward to give Tsukiko a praising scritch behind the ear. "Good fight," They spoke to Biscotti with a little smile. Tsukiko seemed to have had a lot of fun with this one.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 19:40:33 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Before the Dragon Hammer connects, Jangle stumbles onto her knees. That last punch had taken a lot out of her. With a heavy sigh, she watches her last heart vanish. As the depressed cat settles into a seated position, she pauses to flash the silver fox a thumbs-up.

Biscotti, meanwhile, offers up a grin. Though he does go over to squeeze the cat's shoulder. "Yeah! You too! You guys did great." Fishing into his pocket, he pulled out a little coupon. It's for a free snack at the Kingsley Confections's stand across the way. "Have a doughnut on me!" Or, his sister.

Hopefully, she didn't mind the free advertising.

Gimmick: Terastal

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]RnNBcL3O
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Biscotti vs Makoto [VCT]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:02:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: