June Twenty-Sixth
Anistar City, Kalos
Homosexual
Researcher
Civilian
Single
5'9" height
5'9" height
I know love exists because I am real and I am full of it.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @solstice
Solstice Arylide
From The Ashes
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 7:44:35 GMT
Solstice Arylide Avatar

Solstice Arylide

Nineteen - Male - Homosexual - Civilian & Researcher

Information

Son to Leonidas and Marianna Arylide, brother to Jasper Arylide. At birth he was diagnosed with [REDACTED] which left him bedridden for most of his life. His family travelled from region to region seeking out the best medical care they could and although he was born in Anistar he has very few memories of it. 
[break]
His childhood was filled with legends and myths, all of which have led to ambiguous or dead-ends in his adult life. He has almost lost his life in pursuit of the truth of these legends on more than one account and would be willing to do so time and time again.
[break]
His parents are reasonably wealthy, well-off enough to support Solstice with his treatments as well as support him financially whilst he is in Hoenn. Although, they'd give him as much money as he wanted, Sol tries not to ask for more than he needs. In fact, he avoids asking for help if he actually needs it. He is done feeling vulnerable and needy and weak.

Personal Information

• Date of Birth: June 26th
  • Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
  • Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
  • Build: Lithe

Friends

Friendships with Sol are a little hard if they aren't built off of common interests...thankfully, he happens to love Pokemon of all kind! But trying to have a friendship with him beyond that will be difficult, mostly due in part to his mouth and poor attitude. He's a pessimist and he might be down-right rooting for your downfall, but he comes in clutch when he needs to!
[break]
How could one describe Solstice Arylide as a friend? He's quick-witted, a pessimist, but a hardcore lover (and an admittedly harder core hater). If you have an enemy, so does he...unless that enemy has something he wants. Then HE has two friends.
[break]
Perhaps a friend to keep him out of harms way would be good? Unfortunately, he tends to run towards danger with a smile on his face and a research journal in hand.

Enemies

He's pretty, sometimes he's smart, but he's also dreadfully hate-able. Maybe even in a cute way? [break]
Sol always has something to say, or a look to give, so perhaps our enemies became this way over time? Repeatedly finding themselves in the same places and having to deal with each others schticks must eventually lead to something more. Or perhaps one meeting was all it took and now we're WEF (worst enemies forever).
[break]
Solstice is an antagonistic party, typically in a friendly manner, for the most part. Plus, I love drama and he loves stirring the pot so feel free to be his enemy!

Romance

Of course you're enticed by this beautiful rose! Who wouldn't be? The question is, would he give you the time of day? [break]
Probably...if you can convince him that it's real. That your affection isn't just lust veiled by pretty words. Or maybe it is? Unfortunately, Sol isn't omnipotent, so he won't know until he does.
[break]
Under all the vanity and obsession, there is a hopeless romantic! He'd search the ends of the earth to give his beloved a Luvdisc or an Applin. He'd love to be in love, but unfortunately his indulgence in his own appearance has led him to believe that he's nothing more than a place holder in everyone else's love life.

Plot Hooks

TEXT_HERE

Trope Inspirations

TEXT_HERE

Relationships

Please help me fill this out, I am on my knees, P L E A D I N G!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights