Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
parker was experiencing one powerful emotion:
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 5:25:11 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kallistatus had grown accustomed to Parker's many nicknames for it, so it did not need Nomi to repeat the command. It shimmered once, subtle ripples of energy forming in the air like heat signatures. With a sudden flash of light, the two women were back inside of Parker's apartment - conveniently located directly next to the bed.[break][break]
"Krispy Kreme", ancient and alien though it was, could take a hint.[break][break]
Nomi barely noticed the transfer, so intent was she on continuing to kiss Parker with the taste of I love you on their lips. She tugged at Parker's clothing with an insistent fervor, intent on toppling them both onto the mattress. Loud, unabashed moans of needy wanting chorused Nomi's breathing, and they absolutely definitely should not have stayed in the gym lest they cause a scene.[break][break]
At some point, mouth pressed breathily against Parker's ear, Nomi murmured a new desire, one that had been rumbling beneath the surface of her consciousness like the start of an earthquake; now, the fault lines had shifted and the full-on shaking had begun.[break][break]
"We should move in together. We should get a place that's ours."

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission | Outfit vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:24:55 GMT
parker jones Avatar

this is real. this is love. she is gripped so suddenly by the gravity of the confession and after they're teleported back home in an instant, she refuses to let go. and she keeps not letting go, always touching in some way, despite the shedding of over and undergarments. 

then nomi says something that makes parker blue-screen.

they're surrounded by four walls. it's a shithole apartment - more of a closet - but it's her shithole apartment and parker's first thought, when she recovers - and dumbly enough - is, i don't wanna live in the sub. 

she says that, actually. in a rush: "i don't wanna live in the sub."

and then, "duh, wait, 'course we're not gonna live in the sub. yeah. fuck, wherever you want, s'long as there's a couch 'n a bed 'n a sunny spot for maisey."

steely blue stares adoringly down at flustered cheeks, full lips, and she hears it again - i am undone with you. and she licks her lips, brows furrowing slightly in confusion. she asks, "are you wearing strawberry chapstick?" but doesn't give her enough time to answer because it's lovely and she wants more, more, more
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 4:40:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The sub?[break][break]
A pang of anxiety threatened the bliss. For a half-second-too-long, Parker looked worried, and Nomi couldn't understand why. I don't live on the sub, she thought. And then - Parker should know better, she's seen my dormitory.[break][break]
"Not the - no - I mean - " She couldn't quite articulate it, fumbling to course-correct, but then Parker seemed to come to her senses and the moment passed.[break][break]
Nomi's wide crimson eyes, still ringed with the remnants of her earlier tears, gazed up at Parker, and the way the other woman was looking at her made Nomi's stomach do a weird little flip. It wasn't that Parker thought she was beautiful - because of course she did, that was obvious - it was that Parker thought her worthy.[break][break]
Worthy of her devotion. Worthy of her presence. Worthy of her love.[break][break]
Strawberry chapstick sounded familiar, but Nomi's brow furrowed slightly because she wasn't wearing any, as far as she could remember. She tasted her own lips, as if to check, but she didn't have much time to make any sort of determination - Parker had closed the gap again, and her kisses were feverish now, starving for some vital sustenance she could not live without.[break][break]
Moans of pleasure as Parker's mouth traveled down her neck, possessive marks that would bruise the next day, calloused hands traversing beneath the hem of a pleated skirt until they found the lace panties within - and all the while, Nomi could not stop thinking I love you I love you I love you which somehow made it better.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 1:57:37 GMT
parker jones Avatar

this time she's not running her tongue along nomi's skin to stave off angry thoughts. inner turmoil has completely fucked off, once and for all (never gone, always under the surface, always in her shadow, always behind her), and she's skirting a high from those three magic words. 

three words she knew nomi was gonna say right back to her, but that blew her fucking mind all the same. it's catching up to her now, as she tears off nomi's cozywear and strips her bare, as she kisses everywhere she can above and below her collarbone (especially below her collarbone). 

nomi thinks it and parker says it with every heated breath, every twist of her wrist, curl of her fingers, stroke of her tongue. melding of their lips and flesh and soul. hours, hours, hours, of nothing but her. 

"nomes," she groans, teeth bare on her neck, fingers twined in long hair, "i love you so much i'll even move in the sub with you."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 16:09:47 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi hadn't known it was possible to be loved so thoroughly, so profoundly. She thought she'd dreamed it once, imagined she'd married the love of her life in some far-away cottage in the woods, and for some reason, this almost felt like that, even though they were in the same bed in the same apartment in the same city. As she moaned Parker's name loud enough for the neighbors above them to hear - thin ceilings be damned - it felt like they were two people entering into a sacred covenant, permanently entangled and wholly consumed.[break][break]
It was one thing to be dating, entirely another to be in love.[break][break]
This time, the idea of living on the sub made her laugh. Blissful ecstasy had flushed her cheeks a deep red, and she was half-occupied with running her hands greedily over Parker's immaculate biceps.[break][break]
"We're not going to live on the sub, silly," she replied, with a giggle that was also a sigh of pleasure. "We're going to get a house. It will have a cozy bedroom, a bigger kitchen, an office, a workout room, and a fancy shower. We'll make sure Maisey has the best sunny spot and I'll start a little garden on the balcony. Doesn't that sound nice?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:39:39 GMT
parker jones Avatar

when they spend time together like this - naked, parker flung on top of her, fingers twined in her hair, limbs entangled - she knows she's home. she doesn't matter where they are. she'd sleep on the godsdamned streets if it meant sharing the sidewalk with nomi. 

better than sleeping on 'em alone - been there, done that. 

but nomi's fantasy sounds way better than sleeping on the street. she can see it now - the house she's describing. how the fuck are they gonna afford that? well, i do have - she thinks, drifting off, bottom lip stuck to the drying sweat on nomi's skin. 

all the money she's squirreled away under her mattress. she doesn't even know how much it is. just that it's there, if she ever needs it. if ever needs it. it's been there for years.

old habits die hard.

she leaves a love bite on the side of nomi's neck and rolls off the bed, grabs her by the ankles and tugs her too. 

"help me shove the mattress off the bed," she says. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 4:51:23 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She relaxed into the comfortable weight of their entangled bodies, running her fingers idly through Parker's mussed hair, gently massaging her scalp. Hot breath tickled exposed skin, contended grey eyes chased slumber, and Nomi sighed softly as they both began to find that familiar solace that always accompanied post-coital bliss.[break][break]
Except Parker didn't fall asleep. She jolted awake, expression excited. Nomi let out a soft mewl of surprise, Parker's mouth claiming one last morsel before she removed herself from the bed - much to Nomi's chagrin.[break][break]
"What are you - !?"[break][break]
No time to protest. Parker was yanking her out of their nest, dragging her onto the floor, and Nomi understood with sudden empathy how Maisey must feel whenever she was ousted from her favorite bed spot for one reason or another.[break][break]
Parker certainly did not need her help to move the mattress - three times as strong as Nomi and determined as hell - but she helped anyway, grunting as she shoved a delicate shoulder into the thick fabric, pink hair spilling down her back in wavy knots.[break][break]
"Oh that's..." she blinked down at the wads of cash, chaotically stacked. "That's a lot of money, Parker."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 18:17:50 GMT
parker jones Avatar

in truth, she doesn't know how much it is, just that it's slowly been collecting over years and years and years. she was smart about it. split the money from her jobs and calculated enough on paper, lived off cheap food and in this shithole apartment so she could squirrel away and scrape and one day, eventually, have enough to start a new life. 

on her own, away from rocket, but that's out of the question now, and this is as good a new life as any. she wouldn't trade it for the world.

still, nomi's awe makes her scratch the back of her neck and look a bit embarrassed. 

"yeah. useda hide bills 'n groc'ry money from our pa like this. kinda stuck."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 16:14:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Naked, a little chilly, hair a tangled mess, Nomi considered the money. The sight of it elicited several different emotions all at once: a resigned understanding that much of it had likely come from Parker's work with Rocket, a forlorn reminder that she still knew very little about Parker's past, and an adrenaline rush of excitement - because she was very good at math, and just by glancing at the visible bills, she knew instantly that it was definitely enough for a down payment.[break][break]
Nomi had been smart with her own money. She paid tuition every month for her graduate courses at Slateport University, and much of her Rocket stipend went towards research equipment and lab maintenance, but beyond that, she did not spend lavishly or treat herself to anything too fancy. The money her grandmother had left her had gone to the brewery, but now that she'd sold that, she did have a sizable chunk of change sitting around in a bank account - for an emergency.[break][break]
One day, she hoped to return to Johto - with Parker. That trip could wait, however; Hoenn was far too volatile to leave unprotected, and besides, she was now heart-set on a house. Their house.[break][break]
"I sold the brewery," she blurted out, eyes shining eagerly. "So with that money and this money, we have more than enough. We could start looking at houses right now if we wanted."[break][break]
Her smile was soft and bright all at once, like sunlight filtering through a verdant canopy teeming with life.[break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:26:07 GMT
parker jones Avatar

it feels too good to be true. she's staring at the money and thinking of how many faces she had to punch in to get it and then she's looking at nomi - gloriously naked, with bruises along her collarbone courtesy of parker's own lips - and she's thinking how did i get so lucky?

the jones don't have luck. the jones scrape shit off people's shoes and then have to squirrel back away to their hidey holes until something bigger and something meaner comes and forces them out. 

she doesn't realize, until this very moment, that she's been waiting for the other shoe to drop. all these years and she's waiting for the end - the same end that took her parents from her, as shitty as they were. 

and again she's looking at nomi and that bright, incandescent smile and she's thinking that's all for me. that's mine. 

so fortune and future and what-ifs be damned. she'll follow nomi into the dark if it kills her, but gods at least she'll die happy. 

"okay," she says and she closes the distance. she takes her in her arms and she spins her, laughing, saying, "okay, fuck yeah. fuck, let's go buy a house."
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:23:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven