8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
Get Me Away From Here - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:23:57 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
The funeral had been rough. It had been hard trying to get it off his mind enough to relax, but he had far too many other things to be worried about to be blessed with any form of relaxation on this plane. At least he was going somewhere new though, somewhere he could start something new for himself. Sure, he had a horrible upbringing, but he was past that now. All he needed was a deep breath and a little bit of confidence right? Oh, any money helped.

Unfortunately, the plane ticket cost him just about everything he had. Perhaps if he had bought one for a few days out, he could've saved a few bucks... but Pierce couldn't wait anymore. He needed to get out of this region, and he needed to do it now. He could figure out the money issue later, even if he couldn't get it off his mind along with everything else. Where was he going to stay? Hopefully there would be a hotel or something with a room for the night.

He had grabbed a brochure about the region while he waited to board and saved it for the plane. Not that it would take that long to flip through the condensed information, but it sounded good at the time. When he did board the plane though, he memorized his seat number and located it. There was already a man seated in the window seat next to his aisle seat, but he hardly paid him any mind as he loaded his backpack into the storage compartment over his seat.

After struggling with the door to close, he sighed as he sat in his seat with the brochure in hand and waited for take off.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:02:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

either by coincidence or by the will of the universe, finds himself sat next to a high-ranking member of team rocket. theo sits by the window, scribbling into a journal small enough to fit into a coat.[break][break]

eventually, he looks over, deciding on small talk to help pass the time.[break][break]

"long day?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Skelle

N/A
He/Him
October 31
Castelia City, Unova
Homosexual
Tattoo Artist
Grunt
Single
6'6 height
6'6 height
Save me from the darkest places; save me from myself
awards
8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 8:44:35 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
After finally sitting down and getting a moment to relax in his seat, he glanced at the cover of the brochure to Hoenn. It seemed to only highlight sights to see for someone that was traveling or going on a vacation, however. It wasn't much to flip through either, though it was probably still better than small talk.

Though, perhaps being rude to a man he would be sitting with for the next many hours wasn't such a good idea. He hated small talk, yes, but he also didn't feel like causing any problems in an airplane however many miles above the ocean they were bound to be.

"Every day has been a long day for as long as I can remember," he said with a soft scoff and a shake of his head. "I don't see 'em getting shorter any time soon, either."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 5:09:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"sounds rough."[break][break]

he spares no sympathy, having lived through worse himself.[break][break]

"is that what awaits you in hoenn, then? more trouble?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing