twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 10:39:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

though not part of the council, he doesn't have to pull any strings to assign alongside him today. all he had to do was ask, much to his delight, because he's glad to have her company. it makes the venture down into the unknown far more bearable.[break][break]

maybe even a little pleasant.[break][break]

"i hope you don't mind being out of the office today."[break][break]

he says, chuckling as he glances over at her.[break][break]

"well, i know you don't."[break][break]

2PFEPvTr[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 8:06:39 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2top"]
[attr="class","callie2"] for the moment, she has no tasks at hand.

[break][break] much of the security that's needed is already taken up by people like or . as a result, she finds herself antsy for something to do. so it's with great luck that calls for her, at just the right moment. so why shouldn't she accept?

[break][break] "oh, you know me so well already?" she says, arching a brow, but there's no heat behind her words. in fact, she's smirking at him as she surveys their surroundings, careful to mark down any suspicious shadows.

[break][break] "you're right, though," she said with a laugh. "i hate the office."

[break][break] "i don't know how you guys do it."

[attr="class","ooc"] 9|rBiOvj [break]
TOTAL 72 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

[newclass=".callie2"]--accent:#708CD4; } .callie2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .callie2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .callie2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 a { font:bold 12px/14px 'Poppins'!important; } .callie2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .callie2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .callie2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .callie2 .ooc u { font:9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".callie2top"]width:400px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 8:56:20 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i believe i have a decent enough read on you."[break][break]

though he doesn't say as much, callie is rather easy to understand, simple in the way she presents herself. it's one of the things he's come to appreciate about her.[break][break]

"you need a balance otherwise you'd go mad. why do you think i'm out here today?"[break][break]

_GcQHgx4[break]
TOTAL: 127[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 20:59:20 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] "you do, do you?" she said with a huff, before letting out a laugh.

[break][break] callie wasn't surprised that had read her so well. after all, she didn't make much of a surprise to hide herself.

[break][break] plus, wasn't that what a businessman was supposed to be good at? reading people?

[break][break] "are you saying you're mad?" she said, bemused. "that doesn't seem like a good trait for a businessman."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] m_zJJAZ5 [break]
TOTAL 170 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

[newclass=".callie2"]--accent:#708CD4; } .callie2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .callie2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .callie2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 a { font:bold 12px/14px 'Poppins'!important; } .callie2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .callie2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .callie2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .callie2 .ooc u { font:9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".callie2top"]width:400px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 9:38:11 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i do."[break][break]

he confirms with a chuckle and then another, finding it easy to laugh when with her. he attributes it to her demeanor and casualness, how it makes him feel at ease, too.[break][break]

"then it's a good thing i'm no longer a businessman."[break][break]

his days of running devon are over.[break][break]

"i don't think you'd have enjoyed being my bodyguard then. there's not much action in the business world, at least not the kind you're used to."[break][break]

93L7V9cn[break]
TOTAL: 211[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 7:51:33 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] "oh?"

[break][break] it's easy to forget he's not a businessman, or councilman, or some otherwise important person. carries himself in a way that she's not used to, one that's so different from her. is a professional, of course, but there's a reason that she still calls him "cap" after all these years and not "sir concordas."

[break][break] "you're telling me you never had a threat on your back? no stalkers?"

[break][break] her lips twists with a smile.

[break][break] "aw, man, a pretty guy like you? no way."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Y|Bzo5Xa [break]
TOTAL 267 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 8:40:55 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

compared to his fellow peers, is nothing more than an advisor; someone with knowledge, experience, and tenure fit to be placed behind a desk, safe from the dangers of the world.[break][break]

which is why he needs here with him, of course.[break][break]

"nothing i couldn't handle myself, though i'm sure i would have appreciated having you there, by my side."[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

"like i do now."[break][break]

fPH_tDZt[break]
TOTAL: 332[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 4:13:59 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] "oh, do you?" she said, suddenly, with a mischevious glint in her eyes. he made it just so easy. "tell me more."

[break][break] growing up as a kid in the southside of goldenrod, she certainly would've never imagined herself here. chatting up a former councilman and businessman, someone as esteemed as apparently was. she would've scoffed at the idea — she'd hated snobby, white-collar types just like him.

[break][break] but... for some reason, it felt easy being with him.

[break][break] when she initially took up the job, she'd been nervous that they wouldn't like her. after all, she wasn't as professional as .

[break][break] "what do you appreciate about me exactly?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] sEY0dAPv [break]
TOTAL 410 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 6:19:15 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"this may come off badly, so i apologize in advance, but you don't quite fit in."[break][break]

which is a good thing, of course—it is an incredibly rare trait to come across let alone find in the world of business and politics he's so accustomed to. everything about seems to go against the norm in all the right ways.[break][break]

"you're a breath of fresh air."[break][break]

2w5qE5i0[break]
TOTAL: 493[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:00:46 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] she can't help it. she laughs.

[break][break] "damn, i hope not. no offense or anything — you lot can kind of be a snoozefest."

[break][break] she thought about for one, or his friend . she still remembered the fishing contest that the two had between themselves all those summers ago.

[break][break] "i'm glad you think so highly of me," she says, with a light chuckle. "honestly, i was worried when i took this job up. that i wouldn't fit in and that i'd get fired on my first week. i'm not exactly -" she waved her hand around. "always great at listening or blending in."

[break][break] surely, could speak on that. the woman had a mouth on her.

[break][break] she turned her head, seeking to meet his gaze.

[break][break] "thanks, though. i appreciate you too."

[attr="class","ooc"] wQWGQPSk [break]
TOTAL 527 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 9:23:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"we can be quite boring, i agree."[break][break]

he has sat through his fair share of meetings that challenged his ability to stay awake. recently, however, he hasn't had that issue. league meetings are far from boring.[break][break]

meeting her gaze, he responds with a chuckle.[break][break]

"well, you have about two more months to go before the end of your probation. keep it up, and you may just pass."[break][break]

7nDMutQw[break]
TOTAL: 559[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 20:37:12 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] ah. that was right.

[break][break] probation, ugh.

[break][break] she hated feeling like she was a rookie in boot camp again. it'll breeze by, had told her, though she wasn't exactly sure if she believed him.

[break][break] "well, if you have to fire me later, be gentle okay?" she said instead, letting out a laugh.

[break][break] it was then that the earth beneath their feet gave a sudden RUMBLE, and rather than pull back to hide behind him, callie did the opposite. instinct drove her to leap in front of the former councilman, arm thrown in front, before she realized what had happened. breathlessly, she looked back at him.

[break][break] "you good?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] zAyro12N [break]
TOTAL 568 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 10:31:22 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"of course."[break][break]

that won't happen, obviously, because there is nothing to fire over. in fact, she has given them all the reason to expedite her probation, and though he tried pushing for it, he understands the need for regulation and standards.[break][break]

reactingly swiftly to the sudden RUMBLE, alexander palms a pokeball, about to call a pokemon out only to be stopped by her presence before him.[break][break]

"yes."[break][break]

he finds her gaze, wondering.[break][break]

"are you?"[break][break]

ZVZC9N7I[break]
TOTAL: 592[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 4:33:30 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] she's a little breathless, out of sorts, but otherwise okay.

[break][break] "yeah," she says, fixing him with a quizzical look. "of course i am."

[break][break] why wouldn't she be?

[break][break] callie looks away from him, and then off the edge of a cliff where the waterfall roars. it's her first dip into the chasm so she doesn't know any better, doesn't know the kind of beasts that lie beneath.

[break][break] "how much do you know about the chasm? do you know what that was - was it just an earthquake?"

[break][break] her brow furrowed.

[attr="class","ooc"] EVFprbfg [break]
TOTAL 655 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 5:05:01 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"just checking."[break][break]

of course she'd be okay. she has lived through far worse and survived; an earthquake is not going to be what ends her.[break][break]

but still, there's genuine concern behind his question, as genuine as the relief he's met with at her response. the feeling passes.[break][break]

"there's a regirock that roams the area. it's said to be searching for something, though no one is sure what exactly."[break][break]

u|GTCKRE[break]
TOTAL: 723[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]