Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
AZ EXCURSION A: Estelle & Gwyar
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 13:09:03 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

EXPLORE

With

Hoenn had this thing were it would regularly throw curve balls at him, hit him square in the asscheek, and send him limping to first base.

My age must be catching up with me.

The air within the research station was silent. Kinda awkward.

Gwyar could only stare at the very, very familiar young woman, nostalgia beginning to well up inside him. She had grown up well.

"Dame Valentine." He said after a moment, folding a hand over his chest and bowing courteously. "It has been too long."

This was... Troublesome.

People who knew he was a knight were numerous. People who knew he was a former star in Galar were numerous.

People who knew he was nobility, let alone which nobility, however, could be counted on one hand.

And now, one of those few people was standing before him. In Hoenn.

rDrdVI_9
close tab

played by

arti

Stella
She/Her
February 5th
Circhester, Galar
Demisexual
Military
Cadet
arranged.
engaged.
5'5" height
5'5" height
They made a monster out of me~
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @estelle
Estelle Valentine
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 4:40:00 GMT
Estelle Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","stella1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Estelle hadn't been given prior notice who her partner for this mission would be. So imagine her surprise when she came face to face with the man that had been essentially a father to her for eight years. "Dame Valentine." he addressed her by her old title as he formally bowed towards her in greeting. "It has been too long."[break][break]

"Please." she said with a gentle voice as she held a hand out. The title was nice but she would always prefer for him to address her with familiarity. After all, she considered him family. "Call me how you used to." she said with a soft smile. "That is, unless you prefer titles. I'll happily address you as such, your grace." her tone was light and playful but still held proper respect for the man standing before her. [break][break]

If it wasn't for him she wouldn't be here. She wouldn't have had a dream she so desperately pursued. She wouldn't have the accolades she now holds today. This man standing before her was the epitome of everything she stood for. In her eyes, he was on the highest pedestal. She couldn't remember the last time she'd seen him. It'd been years. [break][break]

"I didn't expect to see you here." she said softly. "Have you been well?" [break][break]

2YcDgtbP
[break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

Suddenly a deep cry echoed through the caverns halls causing Estelle to jump and quickly scan the area. "What the--" she muttered as her hands flew to the sword on her hilt. The sound wasn't close, rather it sounded like it came somewhere from far below. But with the reverberations from the cry, the debris of rocks and other sediment trembled and rattled.[break][break]

The cry served as a quick wake-up call from the tearful reunion. A reminder that Estelle was still here on business, with a mission to scope out and explore this unknown area. "Right..." she muttered before glancing towards Gwyar. "Should we walk and talk?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

🗡️ ^.^ sorry for the wait![break]
🗡️ outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.stella1]--accent:#4144af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stella1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 21:00:41 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

EXPLORE

With

He cringed as the word 'grace' dropped out of her lips, hopefully communicating his thoughts on that.

"It's good to see you again, Stella." He corrected himself, before offering a wry smile. "And well... Hoenn has a magnetic quality to it, wouldn't you say?"

Given that she had also moved there, she had likely figured out as much by now.

"I've enjoyed my time here, surprisingly." The entire region was effectively an active warzone, but he had acclimated to it well. "I wouldn't recommend staying for long to most, though."

His daughters had only set foot in the region for a couple of days in the past 3 years. One couldn't be too careful.

He smiled at Estelle.

"But you should be able to handle whatever comes."

As if on cue, a roar came blaring up from the depths, booming along the cavernous walls and chilling their bones as it swept by.

Yet, The blonde remained undisturbed as the sound petered out, laughing softly at Estelle's quick reaction.

"That was my reaction the first time, too." He noted, lightly cocking his head before nodding and sauntering forth. "But yes— let's. What's brought you to Hoenn, Stella?"

Hopefully not a vacation.

CU|4n70w
56+89+70= 215

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights