Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Head On (Hold On To Your Heart)
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 3:05:00 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Although the movie was probably the very, very last thing he would prefer to have on his TV, Beau reminded himself what he was doing it for. Klaus had agreed to come to dinner - breakfast? Dinfast? - and made the long trip from Lilycove to watch one of his favorite movies. Beau couldn't back out now, and somewhere in the back of his mind he hoped that his behavior hadn't yet managed to ruin it for the other man.
[break][break]
His first reaction to an unexpected or unfamiliar touch is typically alarm, and has in the past - the more distant past, at least - been accompanied by a wild punch or two to the offending party. When Klaus's hand slides over his eyes, however, he doesn't so much as blink, comfortable as he is and grateful for the respite from the flinch-inducing scares on the screen.
[break][break]
"I do trust you," he mumbles frankly from his place at the other's side, and it isn't even a lie. "You're a good guy, y'know?"
[break][break]
It's this thought that keeps him from even remembering to cringe at the sounds of bloodshed filtering from the surround-sound.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: Sunset Selfie {HH}

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]--accent:#5088b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 13:45:16 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","klaus1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Klaus's mouth hitches into an uncertain, if fond, smile at Beau's assertion. Not really he thinks to himself, his arm curling tighter around Beau for a brief moment. It's not for too much longer that the movie runs, its gory course finally at an end.
[break][break]
Uncertain how to proceed, Klaus finally mumbles a quiet, "I should probably like, go yeah?" His free hand fidgets with the hem of his hoodie before he seems to remember something; hand shoving into the pocket, he pulls out a green friend ball and displays it before Beau's face.
[break][break]
"I got you this," he chokes out, his face flaring a bright scarlet. "When I was in Kalos. I went to Galar too. I - I got you this." His arm still around Beau's shoulder, he jerkily withdraws it as he moves to hold the pokeball with both hands out to Beau.
[break][break]
Inside is a small Applin.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sunset Selfie.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.klaus1]--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.klaus1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 19:59:34 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"I mean, you don't have to, unless - well, it's probably a trip back, I guess," Beau stammered, several directions his statement could have taken falling all over one another in an attempt to present the correct one. Had he said or dome something wrong? The movie was over, so that was probably it, but what if the pancakes had been bad? Dammit, he should have gotten better blueberries, and-
[break][break]
His spiral was aborted by Klaus' next words, and he blinked as the Friend Ball was fished out. They hadn't even been talking when Klaus had gone abroad.
[break][break]
The little Applin came out, and something tightened in Beau's chest. He looked from the pokemon to Klaus, blinked, and then realized he'd moved to encircle the shorter man in a tight hug without actually registering it. No one had ever done anything like this for him, and suddenly he felt, dizzy with the notion, that maybe this hadn't been too far out of Klaus' way at all.
[break][break]
Realizing that he probably wasn't doing much for the other's comfort, Beau released Klaus from the hug and offered an awkward, small smile. "I don't - I mean, uh -" he cleared his throat and tried again. "Thanks."
[break][break]
The red in his cheeks was probably left over from the horror movie. Probably.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: Sunset Selfie (HH)

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]--accent:#5088b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 13:52:41 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","klaus1"]
[attr="class","text"]

[break][break]
Klaus blinks once, uncertainty touching his expression as he puzzles over Beau's words. He should leave, right? Like, that was the normal thing to do because he's pretty sure they aren't going to sit around cuddling despite the appeal.
[break][break]
His thoughts are abruptly interrupted, however, as he finds himself hauled into Beau's arms. An undignified noise sounds from the back of Klaus's throat before he parses what's happened, and a smile actually touches his lips; his hand lifts and he lightly pats Beau's shoulder without pulling away.
[break][break]
As he's released his smile widens, and he mumbles a quiet, "You're welcome," in return. "We should do this again sometime," he offers. At the lighthouse. Where the location is more isolated. Definitely more remote. Just the two of them. You could even watch the TV comfortably from Klaus's bed.
[break][break]
Yeah.
[break][break]
Shrugging deeper into his hoodie, and unsure what the fuck to do with his hands, Klaus ruffles Beau's hair as he stands and slinks out to return back to Lilycove.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sunset Selfie[break]
Image for extra rewards whoop whoop!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.klaus1]--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.klaus1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".klaus1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 18:08:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: