[nospaces]
[attr="class","hooksnat"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatimg"]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]KLAUS ANCHORET

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-star"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]25 - HE/HIM/HIS - BI-CURIOUS - LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER - ROCKET GRUNT

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ABOUT
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]DOWN BY THE SEA

[attr="class","hooksnatblurb"]

----
----
----

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-bolt"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]25 - HE/HIM/HIS - BI-CURIOUS - LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER - ROCKET GRUNT

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ENEMIES

---
---
---

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]LOVERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]LOVE-ME-NOT

---
---
---

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-cloud"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]PLOT HOOKS

---
---
---

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:55px; tabvalign:top;background-color:transparent;margin-left:-70px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.hooksnat]width:500px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:9px;border:solid 2px #363636;color:#dbdbdb;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattab]padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg]height:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg img]height:400px;width:430px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatname]background-color:#333333;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;padding:30px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatsub]background-color:#363636;font:10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;width:410px;text-align:right;color:#dbdbdb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattitle]color:#44838D;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatlyrics]font:10px Roboto Condensed;color:#cccccc;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb]height:275px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;color:#dbdbdb;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;margin:10px 10px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb b]color:#44838D;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #bd9fc9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_Tabs_holder]width:58px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Plots with Klaus!
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 18:23:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

x

HELLO 💕 i love klaus' FC and his background as a lighthouse keeper! it gives very nautical vibes. i have a few ideas for him and barnaby~

1) barnaby could come out to lilycove to film for this mission: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/17472/heroes-on-half maybe klaus is out helping near his lighthouse?

2) i'm also open for any ROCKET missions you're interested in!

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Plots with Klaus!
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 18:51:50 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
\

x

I would love, love, looove to write with Barnaby again! The Heroes on a Half-shell looks like the perfect mission for getting a better feel for my boy. If you wanted to do Barnaby being filmed we can either start with Klaus being oblivious on the beach while he yeets Krabbys or Barnaby doing whatever and coming over!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights