Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
finch, barnaby
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 19:57:15 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

I FELL FOR YOUR MAGIC

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]
namebarnaby finch
pronounshe / him
age27 28 29 30
orientationpansexual
played bydove

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK admin

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM howl jenkins pendragon from howl's moving castle

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

this life of splendor
[break]born to the wealthy elite of lumiose city, barnaby grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and a chip on his shoulder. your typical rich boy with daddy issues. his parents absent from his upbringing, quelling his desire for connection with whatever material whim crossed his mind. but their money came with strings attached. 

[break][break]shed light on my sins
[break]the family business. broadcast television, a conglomerate owned by his father. pristine at the surface, but peek below the cameras and bullpens... you'll find a writhing, seedy underbelly. team rocket paid well, and his family enjoyed staying flush. barnaby didn't care; in fact, he took to crime like a knife through butter. finally, he was getting the attention he deserved. not only from his family, but from the public as well. barnaby had the face and personality for television, after all.

[break][break]you deviant
[break]he flourished in front of the camera. charm? he had it in spades. and could turn it on and off with the flip of a switch. barnaby amassed quite the following in kalos, all while playing double agent for team rocket. eventually the criminal syndicate called for his transfer to their hoenn branch. he was to be employed by the hoenn news network and infiltrate the executives' inner circle. as always, barnaby followed the money. secretly, though, he loved the subterfuge. deception came naturally. what naughty things would he get up to in this new region? time would tell.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
finch, barnaby
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 2:54:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]444

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]BARNABY FINCH

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardholo"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Barnaby Finch

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He / Him

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Fire & Ice

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

--

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]444

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]BARNABY FINCH

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
finch, barnaby
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 3:34:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights