She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
GC EXCURSION E: RS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 19:00:04 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin clicked the helmet strap together underneath her chin. It was a traditional spelunking hard hat with the flashlight in the front. "Now, I am all set." She grinned at her partner. "I have a spare in my backpack. It is unclear if Andrew lost some equipment, but we got his staticky SOS just an hour ago." The two of them were the only free bodies nearby that could gear up and head in there. The other Ranger squads were deeper in the chasm where no SOS or message would reach.

She looked to Sinistea, who was in good spirits and ready for a rescue mission. "I also have some trail mix if he's hungry. I feel like I would be really hungry if I was stuck." She had to resist munching on some herself just because it was so delicious. "Are you ready to head in?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 19:07:00 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
the place is crawling with danger. nikolaj is probably having a heart attack right now because the radio signal is on the fritz down here and her phone's been offline for hours. 

sweat glistens on her skin, but her eyes are bright. she wouldn't say she's had it easy so far, but she's on an exploratory team, and her group's been kept away from some of the rocket skirmishes she's heard about through the grapevine. 

igor is at her side, ready to move the earth around if and when they find their missing companion. 

"yes! we're super ready!" she says and peers down into the chasm. most people are afraid of small spaces. not sasky. she buzzes with anticipation, forgets her own safety wear, and scrapes down into the crevice. 

ld4X71wJ
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 19:35:06 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Sasky is eager. The chasm intimidates many, but she shows no fear. It instills confidence in Robin, even as she feels a twinge of worry at how the other Ranger isn't wearing as much protective gear as Robin is. "Uh- are you sure you don't want a hard hat, too?"

She rushes after the other. "Whoa, you move like a natural down here." Robin likes creepy and dark, but caves aren't a normal haunt for her. She's largely only been in icy caves to hunt for ice stones. This is a little out of her depth (hah?), but she loves a new experience. "Be mindful of the tera crystals! They might be reactive."

[break]Mo2q5QMD
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 19:52:56 GMT
"pshh, naw," she says. overconfidence is going to get her killed one of these days, but she can't be stopped now, and besides the gravel underneath her is kind of sliding and even if she wanted to trek back up, it'd be difficult. 

oops. 

fear knifes through her - too little, too late - and she yelps as she stumbles. igor rolls into a ball and cushions her fall, but she looks up, dazed, at robin and is too thin-lipped to manage more than a weak, "...i'm okay."

and then, after a breath, "maybe i need a hat."

fEu2DBV2
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 20:00:46 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin trusts Sasky's assessment despite her misgivings, but things change fast in these caverns. She yelps in surprise as Sasky stumbles, but thankfully, her pokemon is fast enough to break the fall. Robin is stock-still in shock, waiting to hear about any injuries. She exhales with relief at her request and offers her the one from her bag. "As long as it goes to a good home," she said with a smile, offering it to her quickly.

A cry echoed out from deeper in the cavern, and it took a moment for Robin to parse that it was human. "Sin, go see if that's Andrew." The echo distorted the message, but perhaps he had been crying for help. She waited for Sasky to get back to her feet before moving forward around the bend in the cave. Andrew couldn't be much further.

[break]1OD0t23T
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 23:37:31 GMT
the hard hat goes on! she blinks owlishly, and very gratefully, at robin while she secures the straps under her chin. it's a bit tight. she has a big head. but now she's perfectly safe!

sin goes on ahead and igor uncurls, trunk spraying grit as he hobbles after them. some of the moisture in the air gathers on the rock and aside from their shuffling are the intermittent drips. she crouches and her fingers find damp rock. 

"oh, it'd be so cool if we found, like, an underground waterfall or something! there's gotta be a lake with all this moisture around."

except it's not a lake. igor trumpets as softly as he can manage while warning the girls to stop in their tracks. 

poor andrew is suspended from a rope, legs tucked against his chest, while the craziest two-tailed blue monster snaps up at him. water sprays with every crack of its jaws and sasky startles. 

"oooh!"

1DCHVYmA
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 0:23:20 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin hums thoughtfully at her partner's suggestion. Perhaps there was underground lake or something in here. It wasn't unheard of. She hadn't seen a lot of wildlife, though, and she felt that pokemon tended to congregate at...

Oh.

There's Andrew. "We got this," she said confidently to Sasky. "I just learned this trick." Indeed, had driven home what she should have learned months ago: pokemon moves weren't constrained to other pokemon in a battle. Rockets fought dirty. And, pokemon moves on a person could be more than just an assault. "Sinistea, take his place!" The ghost chimed happily and used ally switch, taking the place of Andrew while he was teleported beside the Rangers. The teacup floated above the sea-beast, not looking scared despite the lake-pokemon's motions growing angrier and more, like, cave-rumbly. Stalactites began to fall as it roared.

[break]qVs_mGJq
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 3:24:28 GMT
the scary puppy looks confused for a moment. sasky's eyes are starry, adoration aglow on her face. she practically bounces on the balls of her feet, crowing about how "amazing! that was amazing!" poor andrew doesn't seem to think it's amazing though. 

he stands there in shock until he keels into her, gripping her ranger jacket for dear life. he's a couple inches shorter than her so she awkwardly wraps her arms around him and says, "um, okay. we're - we're gonna get you out of here and...err, robin?"

the twin-tailed pupper is no longer confused. in fact, it knows exactly where its prey is and it intends to take back what was snatched away from it. 

"igor, go!" the donphan rolls out, spraying rocks behind him and saskia shoves andrew back the steep slope from whence they came.

"there's a rope attached! climb!" the earth shakes and rocks start to fall. 

86LTbVoY
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 17:05:57 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Sinistea, cover our exit!" She scrambled to follow Sasky and Andrew, who thankfully still had his hard hat for protection as they ran around falling rocks. Sinistea used shadow ball at the ceiling as she followed Robin closely, causing large rocks to fall from the ceiling and upper walls, closing the lake off with a new rock wall.

"It'll be harder to return to the lake, but at least we'll make it in one piece." She laughed as adrenaline coursed through her while the trio dodged stalactites and avoided tripping on rocks in their hasty escape. "The exit's ahead." Light trickled through ahead, promising safety. As they cleared the cave and entered the clearing outside of it, Robin took stock of their situation.

She pulled a medical kit from her bag. "Let's look at that scrape on your cheek," she said to Andrew as she grabbed a cleansing wipe and cleaned the area. "You hurt, Sasky?" Sinistea hovered beside her with worry.

[break]gWmNKtkN

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 18:28:54 GMT

saskia at least has the sense to recall igor as soon as he's stopped the monster in its tracks. good thing, too, because those claws do some damage when they hit nothing but the earth. 

she pants, praying she doesn't fumble with his ball and drop it into the cavern. rocks spray overhead as robin calls orders and she thinks oh my god oh my god oh my god and honestly, stops remembering what she's doing. she just lets her body go through the motions until suddenly she's standing beside robin, who is pulling out a medkit and is all business. 

"oh. no, i - " she starts and looks herself over. "i think i'm okay."

she plops down onto the ground and shakily takes a swig of water while robin tends to andrew, who seems just as much in shock as sasky. 

"you're incredible, robin," she says with a sigh, and just a tad bit of envy laces her affectionate words. 
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 1:08:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven