twenty four
february 18th
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
hotel employee
cadet
5'4" height
5'4" height
we are shining and we'll never be afraid again.
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emilia
emilia palmer
temporary
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 4:43:10 GMT
emilia palmer Avatar
[attr="class","emilia"]
[attr="class","emilia b"]
[attr="class","emilia i"]she doesn't take the sentiment in a bad way, per se, but it does make her feel a little awkward. she shrinks slightly, insecurity creeping in through the cracks in her shaky foundation.

"um, obligations, i guess?"

it sounds terrible when she says it, she realizes. her cheeks heat with embarrassment and she rushes to overexplain.

"my family needs me to help with the hotel so that takes priority."

honestly, though? she'd feel bad putting herself before them and the business. it seems so selfish whenever she thinks of travelling to some faraway place and leaving them behind, but the urge never quite dies out.

[newclass=.emilia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia b] color: #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
A FLICKER IN THE DARK AGAIN
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
temporary
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 9:51:35 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dane fairchild"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i get it."[break][break]

he says simply, free of judgment.[break][break]

"my family takes care of the cemetary in mahogany and another one above it at the lake of rage. i've been helping them tend to the grounds ever since i could remember."[break][break]

though usually far more cagey about sharing details of himself, he does so easily with her.[break][break]

"might not be what i wanted to do, but hey, they're family."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".fairchild"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane"] --accent: #716075 } .dane b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .dane { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .dane i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .dane .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .dane .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .dane .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dane .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .dane .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .dane .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

em, emi
she/her
twenty four
february 18th
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
hotel employee
cadet
5'4" height
5'4" height
we are shining and we'll never be afraid again.
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emilia
emilia palmer
temporary
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:18:57 GMT
emilia palmer Avatar
[attr="class","emilia"]
[attr="class","emilia b"]
[attr="class","emilia i"]"really?"

she blinks through surprise slowly, the way one does after waking from sleep.

and despite him being a complete stranger still, she feels the subtle swell of connection creeping through her body. he understands the obligations and the guilt without her having to explain, perhaps, and it's enough for her awkwardness to slowly shed away.

"they're family."

she echoes the sentiment softly, her expression morphing into something more sentimental than she'd prefer. after a few moments, she tries to will it to dissipate and changes subjects.

"if you don't mind me asking, what did you want to do?"

[newclass=.emilia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia b] color: #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
A FLICKER IN THE DARK AGAIN
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
temporary
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 10:45:49 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dane fairchild"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

family has always been an important aspect in his life. as tethered as he is to them, he's almost a different person when around them. take for example: she knows him as her cousin, this guy who takes care of a cemetary who can be a little odd, but there is a whole side of him she will (hopefully) never see.[break][break]

"i wanted to make movies, or at least that was the end goal. day to day? i wanted to write."[break][break]

as a thought comes to mind, one he hasn't had in ages, he chuckles.[break][break]

"but when i was a kid, i wanted to be a waiter."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".fairchild"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane"] --accent: #716075 } .dane b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .dane { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .dane i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .dane .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .dane .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .dane .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dane .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .dane .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .dane .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing