She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
AZ EXCURSION C: CULL THE HORDE
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 18:40:45 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Round two!" Robin shouted with pride, jamming a thumb into her chest. "We did so good that they promoted us to muscle!" She flexed for a moment before jumping off the large boulder she had been standing on. "Onwards and upwards," she added as she marched confidently into area zero.

Sinistea followed with a pleasant clinking sound. "They said paradox activity has peaked down here," she added as an afterthought. What they were going to fight was less important than the fact they were deemed strong enough together to protect the line. If they could keep the paradox pokemon back, they could prevent so many from escaping into nearby towns.

[break]lHJRmHMf
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 23:46:35 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
her best friend sven told her, when she frantically texted him after it all happened, that robin is what's called a 'carry.' it's a gaming term, apparently, and it means sasky is the chain around her leg and despite that, robin's doing just fine spreading her wings and getting them where they need to go. 

it'll be good for your image! and also maybe you'll learn something. idk. he'd said. 

she's more interested in the latter half and with that in mind, she flashes a pleased smile, gives a bouncing nod, and follows her with kirin in tow. 

"ohhh, i saw some of them when i first headed in. haven't come close to one other than that blue thing we saw before. i looked it up, by the way, and apparently they think it's like, some past form of suicune? or a different suicune?"
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 4:29:18 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin grinned at Sasky's commentary. "Yes! They're so odd. I think they're the calmer of the three unusual paradoxes found in this area, though, so we should be in luck." She felt confident about knocking out their numbers. She flexed an arm to emphasize her confidence, then marched onward into the area. "Maybe we'll be fortunate enough to catch 'em."

She actually didn't think they would suit her teams, but it would be kinda cool. The way they looked made her wanna touch their manes. "Oh, what's this?" She stopped at a set of tracks that suddenly disappeared. "These steps might be one of those creatures." She barely got the words out before she heard an animalistic cry.

A walking wake was charging straight at her.

[break]k47Qp27C
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 20:25:55 GMT
things are easier for sasky when she doesn't overthink things. when she just has a moment to do those things. so despite her worries and hesitancies about walking back into scary-gnashing-teeth-pupper territory, she trusts robin. and she kind of trusts herself. 

when it happens, though, she just reacts. the walking wake charges and she yells, "KIRIN!" and the wyrdeer is there, psychic connection drifting against her thoughts, seeing the future sasky wants. 

her horns grow a brilliant shade of pink and she rams into the walking wake from the side, right as sasky dives into robin. they miss each other by inches and sasky "oofs," as she splays them in a tangle. 

"kirin, confuse it!" she wheezes from the ground. "robin, are you okay?"
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 17:16:42 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Woof, Sasky missed her calling as a linebacker.

Robin blinked away the swellows floating above her in her daze, then sat up as quickly as her spinning ahead allowed. "Still in one piece," she confirmed. She rose to her feet and would lend Sasky a hand to get up if she permitted it. "Your pokemon is quick to act." She observed it with a gracious tone, though the way her gaze fell on the Wyrdeer made it clear she didn't totally trust it -- psychic pokemon were natural enemies to the failed psychic that tended to draw their ire.

Sinistea got into the roughage too, using aromatic mist to strengthen Sasky's pokemon before hitting the walking wake with a shadow ball. "We need to get a little more distance from the fight before we end up in the middle of an attack." As she scattered towards a large boulder they could stand behind, a similar blue form appeared.

Two? Did they travel in packs? She tossed out Thievul, needing the support. "Sucker punch!" She requested as the Thievul followed through. "We're going to get overrun if anymore come this way. We might need to use the environment to drop rocks and block off any newcomers."

[break]FJlPDpb_
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 22:44:34 GMT
she comes nose to nose with robin and has the distant thought of this is just like in my romcoms, but there's little thought to be had there when they're being attacked on all sides. she scrambles up to her feet, looking as grateful as she can at the proffered hand. 

"yeah, kirin's the best baby," she says smartly. a little more distance from the fight sounds like the best course of action so she follows, throwing a worried glance over her shoulder while kirin throws everything into holding off the angry pokemon.

"uh, but won't that trap us in here with them?" she says, heart skittering. that doesn't stop her from doing what robin suggests. she's quick to trust and even quicker to act. so after a couple of precious seconds of fumbling with her pokeballs, she sends out the one she's looking for. 

oleg appears in her arms and upon witnessing the scene, starts beeping in rapid alarm. sasky smacks his face in an attempt to get him to quiet down, even though she knows that's not where the noises come from (where they come from is still a mystery, even, she thinks, to the alien). 

"you gotta get the crystals down, oleg!" he looks at her like she's grown a horn, but he scrambles up her shoulders nonetheless and flings his pudgy little arms out. the stalactites above them shake and shudder and one by one they start to crack.
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 22:57:14 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Not the whole cave -- just block the path this walking wake came from." She clarified. They still needed to retrace their steps, but they were going to have a hard time culling the numbers if they were killed by a stampede.

They had two walking wakes to juggle. Thievul used night slash, pushing the closest walking wake a few meters away and right underneath a falling stalactite. "That's what I'm talkin' bout!" She pumped a fist in the air. Sinistea launches a shadow ball at the first walking wake that had charged at Robin, but the pokemon avoids it.

"Let's be prepared to bail," Robin warned. The one crushed under the crystal stalactite was staying down, but they needed to finish off the other walking wake.

[break]xTA2FK2i
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:03:35 GMT
oof. she feels kinda bad about that one. the walking wake can't be bad. she'd be pretty upset too if a lot of people kept wandering around in her home. she looks away, rather quickly, from the blood forming underneath the rocks. 

robin says not to cave them in, but oleg doesn't really understand. knocking down that first one had been so much fun! so now all the rest of them above are shaking and sasky says, "oh gods, robin, run!" 

she slaps her hands down over oleg's eyes and takes off. kirin rams her horns into the standing walking wake's side, throwing it off balance after it had sidestepped sinistea's shadow ball. and then she breaks towards them. the stirrups of her saddle swings. 

"get on kirin! hurry!" she says as she scrambles. oleg pulls at her hair when she lets him go so she can help robin hoist herself up behind her. 
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
880 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:08:59 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The ceiling is come down around them, but Robin still hesitates at Sasky's suggestion. "Er, I don't really do psychic types-" she tries to explain, but suddenly she is pulled along side her fellow Ranger. The ride pokemon is wicked fast, and the cave begins to blur around them. She recalls her pokemon and leans in close, having tied up all her own loose threads. "Let's get this over with quickly." She feels mounting nervousness about being so close to a psychic, but before she knows it, they're outside the area.

Robin nearly throws herself off the Wydeer.

"I, uh, I will file our report. And maybe embellish the number of pokemon we fought." She coughed into her hand, hoping Sasky didn't think she was a loser for her paranoia about psychic types.

[break]gsi2ONRc
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:16:20 GMT
she didn't think she'd need to tell her twice, and the frantic look in her eyes does it anyway, but still she's bewildered after robin clambers on. kirin gallops as smoothly as she can with two young women and one oleg on top of her. the rocky terrain doesn't pose as much a challenge for her as it might a horse; she's used to the snowcapped mountains of sinnoh. 

when they finally come to a stop, it's by a stream, and she's panting hard. saskia slides off, blinking because robin's already on the ground. 

she looks from her and back at kirin and then back at robin. 

"you said you don't do psychic types back there," she says and extracts a shaking oleg from her hair, leaving her with quite the windblown rat's nest. he spins around and then falls flat on his back with a sigh. 

"that's okay. i won't make you ride kirin again and oleg will - oleg, stay away from her!" the little alien beeps cheerily up at their savior, wiggles his arms, and then dances in place. 

"ergh. anyway, i think two walking wakes is still, like, crazy anyway. maybe we don't need to embellish too much," she says with a nervous laugh. 

after all, she doesn't want anyone thinking she's more competent than she actually is. 
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:24:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven