TAG WITH @atreyu
Atreyu Hargrave
atreyu's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 23:14:43 GMT
Atreyu Hargrave Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

ATREYU'S PLOTTER

Heyo! Feel free to tag me in this thread, in a Discord channel, or even go directly to my DMs if you'd like to plot something out!
[break][break]

SUMMARY

[break]

Trey fled to Hoenn after losing his family to a house fire in Kanto. He's hellbent on finding the person who he believes committed arson, but his only lead is a flimsy description of someone he has no idea how he's going to find. Truthfully, he's a little in over his head—he's doing this because he feels obligated to, and it's sort of eating away at his psyche. He'll definitely be interested in cutting loose and actually living a little, especially since he's fairly certain he'll be traveling all over Hoenn in search of whoever this man is. Eventually, I'd like for him to become a Ranger or try out the gym circuit, but he'll be battling the little war inside his head in the process of doing either of those things. We love a little suffering that brings about development in this house, hehe.[break][break]

PLOT HOOKS/LOOKING FOR[break]

people with histories relating to kanto rocket struggles that he can commiserate with[break]
those who might recruit him into being a ranger/would be willing to chat about it[break]
those who would be willing to give rocket intel (can be from rocket or the league!)[break]
anyone interested in environmental sciences, specifically ecology-related subjects[break]
any shenanigans that he can get caught up in[break]
crushes, fwb, flings, drinking buddies[break][break]

FRIENDS

[break]

Overall, Trey is pretty easy to get along with. He likes chill hang sessions, bending the rules a little, hanging around just to shoot the shit—typical friend business. He's generally amicable and finds it hard to completely dislike anyone upon first meeting unless you're some kind of well-known wanted criminal, and even then he's more likely to ask what's up than immediately turn you in. I'd love for him to make some friends, whether they're also friendly types, want to cause a little trouble, or even are part of Team Rocket—having him question his moral compass while befriending Rockets would be especially fun. He's generally down to do whatever—hit me with an idea and we can get something rolling![break][break]

ENEMIES

[break]

He's already got one rival in the form of his cousin, , but how could I say no to more? A little friendly competition never hurt, and boy do I enjoy putting my little guys through the ringer. Trey can be a little bit of delinquent, getting into shit just for the hell of it, so that might get on some peoples' nerves, but he's generally too laid back to take any chiding to heart unless you're specifically being a dick or in his face about it. Knowing someone is a Rocket specifically doing nefarious deeds that directly hurt people will probably be the easiest thing to make him see you as an enemy—he's a little biased—but even then, he'd be curious about what makes a person's mind tick rather than outright hate them. It's not impossible for enemies to be made, though. Piss him off enough and you're sure to be put on a list. He's unafraid to get involved physically should push come to shove, either.[break][break]

LOVE LIFE

[break]

Trey is super loosey-goosey when it comes to intimate relationships. He's never been in a serious, committed relationship; he's a little intimidated by anything permanent. He's had plenty of flings and fwbs in the past, though he's prone to ghosting them. He's known to frequent bars and clubs to let off some steam and isn't above giving or receiving someone's number in order to see where something leads. He's only down to clown with guys though—sorry, ladies. I'd be down to explore anything short-lived or even bigger plots depending on how things shake out![break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport li"]padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights