July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] SWEET LIKE HONEY
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 9:52:06 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

It wasn't unheard of that, on a noticeboard at school, there would be warnings and posters pinned up. A lot of it was for older students to help, if they could and to warn younger students to be safe. Knight had read one about Combee going wild! And he wanted to help, if he could![break][break]
Which led him to here, now, standing with his hands on his hips as he let out a low whistle. A good distance away was a group of Combee that had gathered around a tree. They formed a tight cluster, so Knight couldn't tell if they had a Vespiqueen with them or not. Either way, they were definitely part of the problem and Knight had to decide how to proceed.[break][break]
"Maybe I should have asked someone along for back-up." He mumbled with a glance to his 'mons. Thea or Cass would know what to do -- or a Ranger! Kay had run into a few of those lately and it gave him a yearning in his chest. To join the ranks and be one of the good guys, helping out Hoenn![break][break]
So he was about to turn and leave, to head back into the City proper and see about rounding up someone else to help him, when he noticed someone coming in this direction. Something about their face was oddly famila-- "Oh Arceus, it's the Head Ranger!" He could have fainted from shock right then and there! What was the Head Ranger doing here?!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

for the BEES! mission[break]
knight gets star struck haha[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights