thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
AZ EXCURSION A: BEAU & LANCE
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 13:34:44 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","capvollans"]
[attr="class","body"]

by sheer coincidence, lance finds himself buddied up with a trainee ranger which means he hasn't had an opportunity to better familiarize himself with them or their status in the force.[break][break]

"so, uh, welcome to the rangers?"[break][break]

he blinks at his partner as they trek down into AREA ZERO.[break][break]

"as a captain i really should know better but that's on me. i'm lance," he offers his hand, chuckling.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".capvollans"]--accent:#d49736;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans a"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 16:49:54 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Oh, neat. Beau is used to being thrown with any number of random people he hadn't met yet for these missions, with the handeds being so short, but it's cool that he got paired with another ranger. would probably call it, uh...a 'networking opportunity'.
[break][break]
"Good t'meetcha!" he returns, shaking the offered hand warmly. "I'm Beau. No worries, brah, Dewford is kinda off on its own little island sometimes, an' I'm just glad I haven't done bad enough the past couple'a months t'get on anybody's radar," he grins, unabashed.
[break][break]
He glances around briefly to survey the area as they walk - he'd been down here before, and after getting ambushed by a couple of Rockets he really wasn't keen to repeat the experience. Then again, safety in numbers, right?
[break][break]
"Captain, huh? That's pretty rad. What area do you oversee? I ain't really met one of those yet, 'less you count . Dewford's kinda on its own at the moment, from what I hear."

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

AZ Excursion A: Explore
[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]--accent:#5088b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 3:35:25 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"you kinda forget dewford's there sometimes, you know? no offense. it's just out of the way and in the middle of nowhere."[break][break]

in fact, he's not sure if he's ever been to dewford as he's never needed to, not even during the battle of the resurfaced island. then, he'd been confined to his desk, no longer fit for field work of that level due to past injuries.[break][break]

now? he's willing to take those risks again.[break][break]

"i'm over in lilycove. it's busy, so if you're ever looking for more action," he shrugs, leaving the offer between them."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".capvollans b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans a"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 21:47:23 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Nah, brah, I get it," Beau assures, flashing a thumbs-up with a cheery wink. "We usually keep to ourselves, 'cept when we don't." A little chuckle accompanies this, tinged with just a hint of...bitterness? Guilt? Something off-putting, if he'd let it linger on the silence long enough before continuing.
[break][break]
"Oh yeah, I'm over in Lilycove a fair bit," he nods. "Got a buddy who works the lighthouse out that way, really kinda neet. Action, though?" He tilts his head slightly, as though puzzled. "I dunno, seems if you ask some people there's more action in Dewford than oughtta be, right now. Havin' that weird portal thing up in Granite Cave sure ain't helpin' things," he sighs.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:00:48 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"see, the shit going on in dewford's a different kind of action. that's, like, end of the world kind of action. but in lilycove? action's different. it's safer, if you're into that sort of thing."[break][break]

odd how he knows more people would prefer the danger action than the menial, himself included.[break][break]

"i take it you've been through the rift in granite cave?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 15:14:32 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Yeah," Beau grimaces, nodding. "It's not anywhere I'd ever wanna go again, but if anything ever decides t'come out of it, we're the first ones to get hit, so gotta keep tabs."
[break][break]
He shrugs a little, though his smile is almost wistful. "Yeah, brah, I'd definitely take some more normal action, but Dewford's home, yanno? If I can be any help makin' sure it stays safe, I'm gonna."
[break][break]
He gives a little shake of his head, as though to clear it, and glances to Lance, significantly more upbeat. "But what about you, yeah? Gotta be savin' the world and all over in Lilycove, right?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 10:09:30 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"fair. i can respect that."[break][break]

but he cannot relate, at least not fully, not when the shadow of his past clings to him with the constant reminder that he had fled his home and run all the way to hoenn, searching for an escape.[break][break]

but his fight had been different; it was not against rocket or anything tangible; it was against himself and the pain of loss.[break][break]

so the path to something more upbeat is taken with a smile.[break][break]

"you fucking know it. it seems all the crazy shit happens on the coast. one could even blame the sea for it, but i quite like the ocean, so it gets a pass."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 17:29:11 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"No, totally," Beau agrees. "The sea is the best, know what I mean? It's people that mess it up." He sighs. "Me an' had to go deal with a stranded ship a couple'a weeks ago just to keep it from leaking Arceus knows what into the water, an' if I had a nickel for every piece of trash I had t'skim out of the ocean I could probably retire, like, twice."
[break][break]
"Say, uh," he hedges, glancing at the other man with a curious slant. "You seen any of these crazy chain things that've been poppin' up like weeds? Any idea what that's about?" He scratches his head absently, brow furrowed. "I've seen some o'the reports, an' written some, even, but nobody seems t'know what's goin' on with that."

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 10:08:30 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"chains?"[break][break]

it only takes him a few moments to make the connection; the TOXIC CHAINS have run rampant recently across the region, calling for major concern from all organizations, especially the rangers.[break][break]

he grimaces.[break][break]

"i've no idea, but from what i've seen, they look legit. like, end of the region kind of legit. we need to learn more about it but we don't have the time."[break][break]

they're racing against the clock.[break][break]

"stay safe when you see them, yeah? don't fucking touch it like these other bozos do."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 1:51:33 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"I dunno, man," Beau rejoins as they make their way through the fringes of Area Zero. "It seems like every other month is bringin' somethin' that's end of the region big."
[break][break]
He gestures to Torben, who moves a fallen log from the path with a low grunt, dropping it off the side with a thud and moving to rejoin his trainer, dusting his paws off lazily.
[break][break]
"I keep away from 'em, but I've been responding to every notice I've gotten about somethin' going on, and they're all over the friggin' place," he grunts. "Even not coming into contact with them doesn't stop me from feelin' like my guts wanna come up anymore. It's almost too much to handle, but we gotta do somethin', right?"
[break][break]
He grimaces, conscious of not showing his frustration to a higher-ranked Ranger, but not enough to keep him from making his comment. "What can't we wait for? If we keep throwin' ourselves at this stuff without knowing what the heck it is, won't it end up worse for us?"
[break][break]
He tried to divest himself of that particular train of thought - if he didn't focus on the mission, they'd get nowhere, or worse, eaten by one of those weird dinosaur-looking things. He'd follow up later. Surely.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 23:19:28 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: