december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 7:37:06 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he nods his head as he wolfs down his food. it was messy and unsophisticated, but it was clear he enjoys the food.

he swallows and licks his lips in the middle of eating just to get a word in.

"you're really givin' me all the reason not to leave ya, aren't ya?" he teases. "this food right here? good shit."

there's no smile, but the sentiment is portrayed with his eyes. james exceeds expectations that wolfgang has set on him, though they were already low to begin with.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 7:41:16 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's an endearing reaction, one james appreciates, and one he wishes he could relive again later, but he knows these type of reactions are hard to come by.[break][break]

he smiles, wolfing down his katsudon with ease.[break][break]

"i was told to make sure people understood the value i bring. i guess that's on me for bringing this one a little late."[break][break]

after a moment of chewing, he adds,[break][break]

"but i only really cook for my friends and family. i like it when it means something, you know?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james a { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 7:51:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
it doesn't take him long to finish his meal. it was more of the better tasting food he has had for a while, especially after days of takeout and fast food.

"i'm that special, then."

he says it like a statement rather than a question.

wolfgang leans back from his chair, watching james finish his bowl. eyes glare at him, his lips moving to a smirk as he proceeds to tease the chef.

"then what does it mean, baker boy?"

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 8:14:59 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

ah, so now it's wolfgang's turn to tease. he should have expected as much; he does expect as much; but it still somehow flusters him, coloring his cheeks pink as he quickly swallows the rest of his food.[break][break]

does it mean anything?[break][break]

he leans back in his chair in thought before finding the bravery to voice:[break][break]

"it means i like you."[break][break]

in what way exactly, he leaves it vague, perhaps unsure himself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james a { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 8:24:58 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the same pink colors his cheeks, but he never lets go of the smug look on his expression. a sense of victory is felt, enough to make his heart race for the first time in in a very, very long time.

he stands up and leans over the table, face close to james. he pushes the bowl aside, forgetting the note to himself to wash it for the both of them.

"isn't it nice that i feel the same?"

he had always put a damper on it, not wanting to ruin one of the few relationships he has fostered since getting to become his own self, but james has ruined it all. he has put him in a position where it was the only right choice.

"are you sure you want to say that in front of me?" he teases further. "i'll kill you if you suddenly tell me that you're just kidding."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 8:32:34 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

despite himself, his heart skips a beat.[break][break]

"i don't think you'd actually kill me."[break][break]

for reasons already stated previously: james would be missed too much, and now, wolfgang would have no one to cook for him. they'd have to succumb to the menial ready-made microwave meals available at convenience stores, and that sounds like a terrible life.[break][break]

"i'm not kidding," his head shakes, "i'm sure."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 8:38:13 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he snorts at his answer.

"cute."

from the other side of the table, he grabs james from his chin. he plants a kiss on james's lips, but in the midst of the moment, drags himself across too fast.

the clinging of their bowls atop the table reminds them of where they are. the moment is ruined, and all he can think about is how messy will it be if they continue.

"we should put these away first, huh."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 8:59:41 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

again, not expecting such a direct approach, james is caught a little off guard by it, but within tenths of a second, he calms.[break][break]

the kiss is returned with ease, longing, and urgency all at once, leaving him wanting more after wolfgang pulls away too quickly.[break][break]

the bowls are grabbed and moved over into the sink to soak.[break][break]

"done."[break][break]

he looks back, wanting.[break][break]

"don't worry, i'll clean them later."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 9:09:32 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the normalcy of the interaction is welcomed, but acts in the moment after all distractions have been set aside.

he shares a look with him before surprising him by picking him up. wolfgang raises him from his legs, carrying james to the corridor that leads to their rooms.

"i haven't been to your room before," he tells him. "want to get more familiar with each other there?"

he grins, excited. red flushes through his face as he feels the beating in his chest hasten. anxiety comes with the development between two roommates, but he leaves complications of his own feelings to the wolfgang of tomorrow.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 9:18:18 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"—wolfgang!"[break][break]

his surprise washes away in favor of chuckles that escape him. when was the last time he'd been picked up like that? potentially never.[break][break]

the complications attached to this entanglement feel as tangible as wolfgang's arms around his waist but those will be dealt with later. for now, his wants are simple, his mind at ease as his legs wrap around wolfgang.[break][break]

"you haven't?"[break][break]

peering down at his roommate, he nods, mirroring the same excitement.[break][break]

"come on, then. carry me there."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 9:35:17 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he enters the room with his permission, going straight to his bed to drop him there.

wolfgang pins james down, arms settled on his either side, framing his face for his fellow aeos scientist to stare at.

"do i look like i'm the type to snoop?" he asks.

his face dips to return the kiss that has been interrupted earlier, pulling out just to take his shirt off and continue his statement from before his urges took over.

"have you taken a peek on mine?" he asks in jest.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 11:08:00 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with his arms pinned, all he can do is stare up at his roommate, peering into their eyes as his mind wanders to what he'd only daydreamed of before.[break][break]

"yes."[break][break]

but before he can elaborate, he's silenced with another kiss, one he returns with more passion than the last as he's better prepared this time.[break][break]

"n-no, of course not."[break][break]

following suit, he takes his shirt off as well, hurried in his movements.[break][break]

"i was waiting to be invited in."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 13:53:49 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"you cheeky, little shit."

his brows furrow, but the smile remains.

"then here's your invitation. i don't mind if it's you."

wolfgang finally lets himself get lost in the moment, succumbing to his thirst. he throws himself onto james, caressing his skin with his lips in a surprisingly gentle manner unbefitting his demeanor.

this wasn't on his agenda for the night, but it wasn't off the table either.

ftb

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:20:19 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in all honesty, james had only planned for dinner, from buying the groceries all the way to eating their bowls of katsudon. whatever happens after that was unaccounted for, unplanned and natural.[break][break]

he's glad it's developed this way. it's complicated and messy, but he wouldn't have it any other way.[break][break]

wolfgang's invitation is taken and responded to in kind.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 8:02:54 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
they find themselves together in his room once sun was up, bundled up and in each other's embrace. lost in a trance throughout the night, reflection only comes up once they stir awake.

wolfgang is the first to wake up. he sits at the corner of the bed, rubbing his eyes as he tries to make sense of last night. a sense of regret lingers, but not for reasons that concern him.

"oi, baker boy." he nudges james beside him. "wake up."

he looks at him the same way as any other day. despite the confession, he doesn't feel weak. he surmises it's always how he felt.

"we gotta talk."