gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.
awards
19 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
Sasha's Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 22:04:11 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar

Sasha Huang

More to come.

MOTIVATIONS

IDENTITY: Sasha struggles with understanding who she is as a person. So much of her identity—including her personality and interests—were carefully shaped by her parents. Even now, ten years after leaving home, she feels a fondness and affinity for the things they taught her. How does she know if they are truly what she wants and likes, or if they are merely a reflection of her parents' desires?

ATONEMENT: Sasha did a terrible thing ten years ago. It haunts her to this day. But there is no one who can forgive her except herself. Can she muster the self-compassion? Or will she be forever mired in the black depths of her heart?

CURRENT PLOTS

AN ORDINARY LIFE
Sasha is my low stakes, chill League girlie! She has an office job, makes art, and volunteers at Pokémon HOME.

SEEKING:
  • League and (disguised) Rocket characters who are her coworkers and friends in Hoenn
THE PAST THAT HAUNTS YOU
Sasha's parents were agents of the Kanto branch of Team Rocket. One of their tasks was to groom their daughter into a sleeper agent for the eventual takeover of Johto. They were loyal, and their deaths did not go unnoticed. Sasha has been living under the radar in Hoenn for ten years, but with all-out war between the League and Team Rocket tearing up Hoenn soil, her time may be up.

SEEKING:
  • Rocket characters from Kanto who knew her parents and their mission NOT YET UNLOCKED

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Friends from her time growing up in Cerulean City
  • Exes and former lovers

NEW CONNECTIONS

• See plots above

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES

FRIENDS

LOVERS

[googlefont="Poppins"]
WRITE REPLY