gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.
awards
20 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
Sasha's Infamy File
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 22:34:31 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar

SASHA'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

• Sasha Huang was born in Cerulean City to parents Dennis and Cindy. Her mother homeschooled her for the better part of her childhood, though she did attend public high school. Unfortunately, both of her parents died in a car accident when she was 19 years old.
  • After the accident, she moved to Hoenn by herself and attended Lilycove Community College. She graduated with an Associate's degree in Studio Arts.
  • Sasha spent the next 10 years unsuccessfully applying to various art-related careers. She made ends meet by taking commissions as a freelance artist, selling prints of oil paintings and digital illustrations.
  • Recently, she felt the pressing need for more income, so she acquired a job as 's personal assistant.
  • She currently lives in Lilycove City.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

See public knowledge above.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

See public knowledge above.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

• Sasha Huang was born in Cerulean City as Astrid Li, the only daughter of Benjamin Li, a history teacher, and Miranda Li, a travel agent. Her mother did homeschool her until it was time for her to attend high school.
  • Her parents were loyal agents of Team Rocket. They were grooming her to become a sleeper agent for the eventual takeover of Johto. All her interests, habits, and mannerisms were developed as a result of her training.
  • When she was nineteen and ready to apply for colleges in Johto, she learned the truth from her parents. Deeply shocked and horrified, she fought them instead of submitting to their expectations. Unfortunately, matters escalated, and she ended up killing her parents in self-defense. To cover up her deed, she made her Grimmsnarl mutilate the bodies so it looked they had died from a Pokémon attack.
  • When she moved to Hoenn, she adopted a completely new identity.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights