October 30
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bicurious
Priest
grunt
Alone in the dark
6'04'' height
6'04'' height
No weapon forged against Him shall prosper. Against you, on the other hand...
awards
3 posts
Romero Vega DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @romero
Romero Vega
I See You... [M/O]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 22:38:33 GMT
Romero Vega Avatar

"Has anyone ever died here?" he said as he lit a cigarette, a pleasure he only had in secrecy. The other Rocket gulped: "I don't know, bro! I mean... Father Romero."

Useless.

A rather convenient patrol while there are rumors of strange noises that border on the supernatural, hm. Just something like this to bring Romero back to HQ even if he doesn't really appreciate it. Anyway, the noises haven't lasted long, nor is there any precision as to when they started. According to reports, the sounds sometimes resemble strange laughter and other times hums interspersed, but that's not the worst part, there is a haunted witness who said he saw a pair of giant eyes blinking in the darkness of the corridor.

"Giant blinking eyes...really?" he exhaled tobacco smoke with a mocking laugh. "I don't think a spirit would do something like that..."

Well, but they were just rumors after all and the witness could have imagined things or been under the influence of alcohol and drugs. The fact is that no one wants to investigate, and why waste time when we have a priest as a recruit, hm? They are ahead of their time. Romero couldn't say no. At this point he just hopes that all this haunting is in fact an evil spirit.

Notes: > [M] Ghost in the machine. | Open to another Rocket!

@open